Page 96 of 115 FirstFirst ... 46869293949596979899100106 ... LastLast
Results 2,376 to 2,400 of 2866
    Remember Cherokee Parks The Truth #6's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Some serious springs there. That's better than Lecque last year, and he was pretty freakish.

For those who didn't watch them, and just look at Tyler's 3P%, don't start thinking that he's a better value pick than his brother. Tyler only took around 30 3P shots last season, where Saddiq took somewhere around 170-180. Saddiq can stand out beyond the arc and make it rain. That will bend a defense.
    I would love him for our second pick, if possible.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Hall is someone I am interested in as a 2nd rd or FA. dont know much about him so he would be a pure upside player.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Some serious springs there. That's better than Lecque last year, and he was pretty freakish.

For those who didn't watch them, and just look at Tyler's 3P%, don't start thinking that he's a better value pick than his brother. Tyler only took around 30 3P shots last season, where Saddiq took somewhere around 170-180. Saddiq can stand out beyond the arc and make it rain. That will bend a defense.
    Um, Saddiq Bey & Tyler Bey aren't to my knowledge brothers. One guy grew up in the suburbs of Maryland & the other out in Las Vegas, Nevada.

Either would be useful as a Spurs pick, but not sure either is worth reaching for at 11. Maybe one or both fall & the Spurs can grab them in the 2nd round? Highly unlikely with those combine numbers posted by Tyler & Saddiq being a good wing prospect himself.
    Last edited by J_Paco; 11-01-2020 at 12:27 PM.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Um, Saddiq Bey & Tyler Bey aren't to my knowledge brothers. One guy grew up in the suburbs of Maryland & the other out in Las Vegas, Nevada.

Either would be useful as a Spurs pick, but not sure either is worth reaching for at 11. Maybe one or both fall & the Spurs can grab them in the 2nd round? Highly unlikely with those combine numbers posted by Tyler & Saddiq being a good wing prospect himself.
    Shaddiq would not be a reach at 11. He is actually who I want us to take. I think GS is going to be trying to trade back to our pick or slightly later to grab him. They are very high on him.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Nice form.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I would love to have him. Perfect big man for today's NBA.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I like daniel Oturu Better

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yeah I like Orturu a lot hopping we can do some trades that either gets us another first or a high second.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

From the video: “No one plays the lottery expecting to win.
    The cost is negligible but the payoff can be life changing.”

Interesting take on some of the biggest boom or bust targets in the lottery.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

#draftpoku

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If we don't draft Poku and he ends up panning out, I don't think I will be able to take the amount of anger my body will experience, tbh.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If we don't draft Poku and he ends up panning out, I don't think I will be able to take the amount of anger my body will experience, tbh.
    What if he goes before 11 and you hear that PATFO desperately tried to get him but another team offered up like two future firsts?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What if he goes before 11 and you hear that PATFO desperately tried to get him but another team offered up like two future firsts?
    Come on now, no one is going to offer that much for Poku. No one might even offer that for any other prospect in this draft. I don't think teams are buying into the hype as fans are. He could very well fall into the second round. This could be another case of a Bol Bol situation.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

These guys are pretty self-contradicting. They talk down Greek div 2 when talking about Poku, but when talking about RJ Hampton in the NBL (I would say a weaker league than Greek div 2), "High school to the pros, regardless of what pro league, is a massive leap". Hampton got his ass kicked, while Poku was pretty good...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I understand. We all have our draft crushes. Thunder are the perfect team for him though, as Dejounte posted. I mean they have that many 1st rounders over the next few years from the PG and Westbrook trades, they can afford to be very ambitious. Spurs may feel they have already taken their “Poku” last year in Sham.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

I definitely can see OKC and Boston if they don't trade their multiple picks in this draft, grabbing Pokusevski

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Come on now, no one is going to offer that much for Poku. No one might even offer that for any other prospect in this draft. I don't think teams are buying into the hype as fans are. He could very well fall into the second round. This could be another case of a Bol Bol situation.
    He’s not Bol Bol, and he’s not going to fall into the second round. He may drop out of the lottery, but I don’t think he will. If he gets past us, I think Boston takes him at 14, and OKC never gets a whiff. I’m not sure in this financial climate that BOS will have any luck peddling those 3 first rounders and their associated guaranteed contracts.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I definitely can see OKC and Boston if they don't trade their multiple picks in this draft, grabbing Pokusevski
    I don't see Poku lasting until OKC at #25. I bet Milwaukee, Denver, Brooklyn or Dallas will be too tempted to potentially pair unicorns.

You Are Not Worthy ZeusWillJudge's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Sorry... there's a long-running joke about it - sort of like "why did we trade Paul George?". I thought it was on this site, but must have been another one that I post on sometimes.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Thread Information