Page 34 of 115 FirstFirst ... 243031323334353637384484 ... LastLast
    #POPOUT
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I am surprised how good the Suns are playing right now.
    im not. they have a decent players. they will be much better.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Jordan Nwora and Isaiah Stewart are added on my radar

Isaiah looks like a Klay Thompson. Wouldnt solve our defensive issues but having a sharp shooter like that would be nice. Doesnt look like a stiff like Bertans, but more of a natural shooter like Klay

Isaiah is big and wide and would probably be great on defense. Cant shoot 3s though but if we want to be tougher, hes an option alongside Precious

#POPOUT
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Jordan Nwora and Isaiah Stewart are added on my radar

Isaiah looks like a Klay Thompson. Wouldnt solve our defensive issues but having a sharp shooter like that would be nice. Doesnt look like a stiff like Bertans, but more of a natural shooter like Klay

Isaiah is big and wide and would probably be great on defense. Cant shoot 3s though but if we want to be tougher, hes an option alongside Precious
    yup, nwora could be a steal of the 2nd round

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If the suns some how make the playoffs that would be awesome lol never thought I’d root for the suns to win

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Unless the Suns actually MAKE the playoffs, their position won't change.

SHORT OF TEAMS DROPPING OUT OF OR PLAYING INTO THE PLAYOFFS, NOTHING IN ORLANDO AFFECTS DRAFT POSITION.
    Yeah, that's why I asked Does anyone know how the % chance of slipping into a top-4 pick changes if the Suns get into the playoffs?. I'm aware we stay at 11 if they don't make it.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yeah, that's why I asked Does anyone know how the % chance of slipping into a top-4 pick changes if the Suns get into the playoffs?. I'm aware we stay at 11 if they don't make it.
    3% instead 2%

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'm whelmed. But it's better than 2%.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Just start thinking LUCKY ��

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Stewart was bullying Tyler Bey in this video

WE NEED MORE BULLY BALL

No more skinny players please

He also has a 7'4" wingspan

Also he is one of the youngest players in the draft, if not the youngest
    Last edited by Dejounte; 08-06-2020 at 06:12 PM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Another interesting prospect.

Reminds me of Jokic. Seems to possess good feel for the game

#POPOUT
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

agree i looked at him couple of days ago. Looks pretty good

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That’s the top spot, only.

At 11, we have a 9.4% chance of top 4. The 10 slot has a 13.9% chance of top 4.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Suns won again today. Gives us a shot at the 10 spot.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

I'd just assumed you were talking about a PF. So I was getting annoyed watching the highlights, thinking "This guy looks slow and has no outside game. He'd be a decent center prospect but wouldn't be a forward at all." Then I looked him up and saw he was a center, and all's good again. He's fine. Like if the Spurs got a late-first somehow, I'd be down for drafting him and letting Tim and LMA develop him for a year. He's not my favorite five prospect in the draft, but I'd be happy that box was checked off at least.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Top 3 Wishlist:
    Killian
    Pat Williams
    Precious

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Whomever the Spurs pick in the 2st round will be in the G-league for at least a season and a half and not make any true impact with the main squad. I'm not saying it should be that way but most of us Spurs fans are aware that it's going to be that way.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Whomever the Spurs pick in the 2st round will be in the G-league for at least a season and a half and not make any true impact with the main squad. I'm not saying it should be that way but most of us Spurs fans are aware that it's going to be that way.
    Depends on who they pick. My sense is if they stick at 11 and the draft more or less plays out to projections, they go with Bey; who's about as plug and play as it get's.

He'd be an unspectacular pick that high, but theoretically fill a 3 year need of a 3.5 who can shoot and at least be a non liability defensively.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Depends on who they pick. My sense is if they stick at 11 and the draft more or less plays out to projections, they go with Bey; who's about as plug and play as it get's.

He'd be an unspectacular pick that high, but theoretically fill a 3 year need of a 3.5 who can shoot and at least be a non liability defensively.
    You talk about saddiq Bey I think. He could be a solid pick imo, he improves a lot this year with Villanova.
    I like him.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Just started looking at players. It's gotta be Toppin. Trade up if you need to. It's gotta be him. He's one of the ubers this year. Thinking he'll fall because of his age, so there's a good chance he's there between 7 and 11. Make the move.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Just started looking at players. It's gotta be Toppin. Trade up if you need to. It's gotta be him. He's one of the ubers this year. Thinking he'll fall because of his age, so there's a good chance he's there between 7 and 11. Make the move.
    His defense is a concern but he's 3rd on my list of players i really want

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    At the rate this team turns the ball over. I’ll take anyone who doesn’t haha

EDIT: unless either DeRozan or Murray aren’t on the roster next year.
    Last edited by FutureMan; 08-09-2020 at 01:24 PM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Toppin is one of those players who Pop will test to see if they can do anything other than score, and I'm not too confident he will pass... Other than that, it's not dumb to project him as a legit scorer in the mold of Amare Stoudamire.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Toppin is one of those players who Pop will test to see if they can do anything other than score, and I'm not too confident he will pass... Other than that, it's not dumb to project him as a legit scorer in the mold of Amare Stoudamire.
    He needs to rebound better, but besides that, he's big, strong and athletic enough to where he can be a plus defender. He'd have to get better at passing to be a true first option, but if defensive potential with elite offensive skills was enough to get Walker drafted, it's enough for Toppin. He looks like an in-shape Zion.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He needs to rebound better, but besides that, he's big, strong and athletic enough to where he can be a plus defender. He'd have to get better at passing to be a true first option, but if defensive potential with elite offensive skills was enough to get Walker drafted, it's enough for Toppin. He looks like an in-shape Zion.
    I wouldnt say it was Lonnie's offense that got Lonnie drafted... He was far from being elite in that area. I would say it was his out of this world athleticism. But anyway, i agree Toppin has elite if not above average offensive skills on offense. Its just his fundamentals on the defensive end and the fact he doesnt have good enough hips to shift around and have good angles on that end. He is heavy footed. We will see... The Spurs did work him out last year...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I wouldnt say it was Lonnie's offense that got Lonnie drafted... He was far from being elite in that area. I would say it was his out of this world athleticism. But anyway, i agree Toppin has elite if not above average offensive skills on offense. Its just his fundamentals on the defensive end and the fact he doesnt have good enough hips to shift around and have good angles on that end. He is heavy footed. We will see... The Spurs did work him out last year...
    I don't think so. If Walker didn't already have a great jump shot and play-making potential the Spurs haven't had since primary Tony Parker, I don't think the Spurs would have taken him at 18, let alone been trying to trade into the top 10 to get. There are impressive athletes in the g-league as well that the Spurs pass up for guys like Blossomgame, Miller and Weatherspoon. Toppin has great athleticism, but it would be better if I had seen some videos that highlighted his struggles. Team needs a first option and a starting PF though. Finding both in one guy would be awesome.

Thread Information