Post Count
    38 days til the draft.

November is going to be a crazy month.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    There's two ways this team can go,
    1. We can go and take a chance/risk with the high upside pick, even if it take 2 to 3 yers of development.
    2. Looking at these playoffs and even our entire season, we need size, escpially at the 3- 4. So draft a guy that is atheltic, has good upside and has the abiltiy to play small ball 5

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    There's two ways this team can go,
    1. We can go and take a chance/risk with the high upside pick, even if it take 2 to 3 yers of development.
    2. Looking at these playoffs and even our entire season, we need size, escpially at the 3- 4. So draft a guy that is atheltic, has good upside and has the abiltiy to play small ball 5

So Poku....

Remember Cherokee Parks The Truth #6's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Not into Isiah Stewart. He has a Michael Cage vibe all around, including the hair, but not who this team needs right now.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Shams Charania ShamsCharania

The NBA is allowing teams to begin conducting in-person meetings (medical evaluation, workout) with 2020 Draft prospects from Oct. 16-Nov. 16, sources tell @TheAthleticNBA @Stadium. Teams receiving up to two visits per player; no more than 10 total among prospects.
    4:31pm · 12 Oct 2020 · Twitter for iPhone

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Shams Charania ShamsCharania

The NBA is allowing teams to begin conducting in-person meetings (medical evaluation, workout) with 2020 Draft prospects from Oct. 16-Nov. 16, sources tell @TheAthleticNBA @Stadium. Teams receiving up to two visits per player; no more than 10 total among prospects.
    4:31pm · 12 Oct 2020 · Twitter for iPhone

Hmm... This is really good for some of the iffy prospects. I wonder if there's a limit on how many visits a player can have total. I can imagine someone like Poke is going to be very busy if he wants to be.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Devin revamped his shot

And it's ing ugly

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

So Samanic?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    https://www.espn.com/nba/insider/sto...s-perfect-fits

Anyone have access to this article?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    8. Which prospect-team pairing do you think is a perfect fit?

Givony: He might not be on the board this late, but Patrick Williams to San Antonio at No. 11 seems like a great match. Williams has an ideal build for a modern NBA forward, with impressive length, athleticism and strength. He's shown enough flashes of shot-making and defensive versatility to make you wonder what he might look like after a few years in a strong player-development situation. His creation skills and overall feel for the game leave something to be desired, but San Antonio can afford to be patient with the second-youngest player projected to be drafted.

**only part of article that mentions the Spurs.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    30 days until the draft!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Latest mock from https://www.nbadraft.net/nba-mock-drafts/ has Spurs taking Haliburton at 11

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Latest mock from https://www.nbadraft.net/nba-mock-drafts/ has Spurs taking Haliburton at 11
    Haliburton at #11 should make a lot of people here happy.

Two other interesting takeaways from that Nbadraft.net mock.

Avdija has moved up to #2 (ahead of Ball) and Wiseman has dropped to #9 (behind Okongwu). Avdija, Wiseman and Okongwu all look like high upside targets for the Spurs.

Avdija also has moved up to #1 in NBA Draft Room (whatever that is). In fact, Avdija is no lower that #5 in most any of the later mocks I've seen.

If you want a nice compendium of NBA mock drafts try this WalterFootball.com site:

https://walterfootball.com/nbadraftdata.php

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Let's get the ball rolling...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This is kind of a hipster hot take lol but I was watching some breakdown videos and honestly is James Wiseman really all that better then say Precious Achiwua or Jalen Smith? I’d be thrilled if we traded up for wiseman don’t get me wrong but the talent level isn’t all that different

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Wiseman is absurdly talented. Those players might end up being better than him, but he's clearly eye-popping when watching him.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This is kind of a hipster hot take lol but I was watching some breakdown videos and honestly is James Wiseman really all that better then say Precious Achiwua or Jalen Smith? I’d be thrilled if we traded up for wiseman don’t get me wrong but the talent level isn’t all that different
    He's eye popping in a sense that he is a freak athletically... The big question is if he has the fundamentals to back it up. He's clearly better than Achiuwa when they were both on the floor...but it was only for three games. If he went toe to toe against Jalen though? Not sure. It could be a matter of Timmy D vs Shaq situation where it's a battle of brute vs elegance.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    In the future, I'm going to remember this as the Skinny Legs Draft, because three of my favorites-- Haliburton, Jalen Smith, and Poku-- all share that physical characteristic.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He’s 7’1”, with a 7’6” wingspan. That’s what makes him better.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Let's get the ball rolling...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Btw, 38" vertical for a center is insane.

Last center who was able to leap that high was two years ago.... Bam Adebayo.

His lane agility beats everyone in the last six years... Cody Zeller was the last person.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Btw, 38" vertical for a center is insane.

Last center who was able to leap that high was two years ago.... Bam Adebayo.

His lane agility beats everyone in the last six years... Cody Zeller was the last person.
    ALSO FYI

The listed measurement for Zeke BEFORE the combine was 6'11" height and 7'1" wingspan. Turns out he is 6'10" and 7'2" wingspan.

Who knows what kind of measurements those who chose not to participate have. They could be really damning for some players *cough* Vassell *cough*

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Give Zeke credit, seems to be firmly entrenched in 1st round now. Say what you will about lack of star power in this draft, there is going to be some serious rotation type talent falling to the 2nd round now. That 2nd round pick could have more currency than people think.

Thread Information