Page 94 of 115 FirstFirst ... 4484909192939495969798104 ... LastLast
Results 2,326 to 2,350 of 2866
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Btw, 38" vertical for a center is insane.

Last center who was able to leap that high was two years ago.... Bam Adebayo.

His lane agility beats everyone in the last six years... Cody Zeller was the last person.

All his numbers are really good athletically. Especially when factoring in his weight.

If these numbers are official, his stock is definitely gonna rise

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    26 days!!!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Tyler Bey is going to be a solid player

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Zeke is growing on me. Great at ude, work ethic, size, physical tools and seems to be intelligent and coachable. He seems capable of developing into a unique player.
    Sounds like Spurs material.

Okongwu seems pretty laid back, like he has already made it. Comparing himself to Bam rubs me the wrong way. Regardless of the similarities, he needs to forge his own iden y. Talking about chilling with his family makes me wonder how much fire is in his belly.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Zeke is growing on me. Great at ude, work ethic, size, physical tools and seems to be intelligent and coachable. He seems capable of developing into a unique player.
    Sounds like Spurs material.

Okongwu seems pretty laid back, like he has already made it. Comparing himself to Bam rubs me the wrong way. Regardless of the similarities, he needs to forge his own iden y. Talking about chilling with his family makes me wonder how much fire is in his belly.
    True. We need more compe ors.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Oturo seems pretty damn solid.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Not my guy at 11 but undeniable shooting talent.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    "They must have forgot who busted their favorite player ass every time, why people duck me and why people don’t like to play against Isaiah Stewart."

https://hoopshype.com/2020/10/23/isa...mpression=true

Big words, but it's true. Stewart killed his matchups in college.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

I've made many posts about this. A lot of people don't know it. He gets doubled teamed, triple teamed in almost all possessions. That's hard to ignore. Old school as it may be, but Stewart is the best post up big man in the draft.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

While Jalen Smith is my "Yeah he's a Spurs type player, I could see them selecting him"

Isaiah is my "OUT OF NOWHERE WTF! PICK" where it would take me a minute to process and then realize OK, I can see why.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    "They must have forgot who busted their favorite player ass every time, why people duck me and why people don’t like to play against Isaiah Stewart."

https://hoopshype.com/2020/10/23/isa...mpression=true

Big words, but it's true. Stewart killed his matchups in college.
    Love at the start of the article it states: Please note that this interview transcription was very minorly edited for clarity.
    Stewart sounds ticked off and disrespected.

As Stewart himself suggests, “His game may not be sexy but it’s effective.”
    ‘If his shooting has improved as he claims, he could start - and be amongst the league leaders in rebounds from day 1.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So how much do Spurs fans like Okoro?

https://nbadraft.theringer.com/#mock

11th and DeRozan for Okoro in KOC's mock. Doesn't specify intel, might just be his own thoughts.

Like I said recently....Okoro and Keldon mysteriously followed each other on social media for some odd reason.
    Last edited by Dejounte; 10-27-2020 at 09:11 AM.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

I've made many posts about this. A lot of people don't know it. He gets doubled teamed, triple teamed in almost all possessions. That's hard to ignore. Old school as it may be, but Stewart is the best post up big man in the draft.
    Stewart was the first big i liked in this draft early on the season.

Interesting to see that Carey was also double a lot of time, i'm not sure who is the better player between him and stewart. It's difficult to classify the inside guys in this draft imo except Wiseman.

the problem for Stewart imo is that he is a little bit heavy on his foot, not that explosive and that hurts him on the perimeter.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

11th and DeRozan for Okoro in KOC's mock. Doesn't specify intel, might just be his own thoughts.

Like I said recently....Okoro and Keldon mysteriously followed each other on social media for some odd reason.
    Okoro has grown on me a lot, I think he’s probably one of the safest picks in the top 10. I don’t know if he’ll be a star or anything but all he needs to do is work on his jumper a bit

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Pretty sure Keldon is not the one calling the shots on our pick.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Pretty sure Keldon is not the one calling the shots on our pick.
    Well, obviously... but I could see the Spurs asking Keldon to talk with Okoro to see if they have any chemistry.

Remember Cherokee Parks The Truth #6's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

That’s an interesting trade. I could see the spurs taking Okoro. But as fans would we rather see Halliburton or Killian? Hard to say who they would prioritize.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Big believer if the Spurs trade up, they are going big. Double ‘O’ at 6, Wiseman at 2.

I know a lot of people don’t like DeRozan but to trade him- an expiring, 20+PPG contract/player and having to attach 11 too to move up 5 spots and grab a wing with serious shooting deficiencies?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Big believer if the Spurs trade up, they are going big. Double ‘O’ at 6, Wiseman at 2.

I know a lot of people don’t like DeRozan but to trade him- an expiring, 20+PPG contract/player and having to attach 11 too to move up 5 spots and grab a wing with serious shooting deficiencies?
    The other team would have to be a fit, somewhere he’d like to stay. No one is going to move down 5 spots for a one year rental.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Can we even trade Demar before or during the draft? I thought because of the player option of him opting out this offseason it wouldnt allow him to be traded until he officially opts in

#POPOUT
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    not fan of okoro and using ddr plus our pick to trade up for him imo is a bad idea. at 11th we can have smith whos a better player, fill our needs and is a spurs fans. what more do u need? ddr could be traded for a late 1st this or next yr draft. id even consider a 2nd rounder if there is someone special.
    Last edited by spurspl; 10-27-2020 at 03:27 PM.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This was a suggesstion of the template of a trade O'Connor could see interesting both teams, not speculation.

I see Okoro as the second coming of Winslow, similar to a wing version of Murray. Difficult for these types to not be net negatives offensively.

I'd rather Vassell, Bey (back to thinking they lean towards him), Nesmith and Williams over him at 11.

Thread Information