Page 87 of 115 FirstFirst ... 377783848586878889909197 ... LastLast
Results 2,151 to 2,175 of 2866
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    https://instagram.com/stories/the.is...=1ivltglsyzlw6

Isaiah Stewart greeting DJ and using a black heart. Hmm....
    ace3g if you have time only, please upload otherwise thanks for all the work you do
    Dejounte went to the same college right? I see Keldon also follows. Could be nothing.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

90s fashion is underrated

mo7888

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    https://www.si.com/.amp/nba/2020/09/...mpression=true

Draft combine information!
    Sugus timvp objective ace3g DAF86 R. DeMurre BackHome mo7888 Chinook exstatic ZeusWillJudge

Trying to list out all the Spurs fans who have been following the draft process lol
    Last edited by Dejounte; 09-23-2020 at 02:13 PM.

You Are Not Worthy ZeusWillJudge's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Thanks for posting. Finally some info about what the virtual combine will look like, and when.

The interviews are interesting, but the workouts... voluntary, and no one way of doing them, except they will be one player, one coach. And the video the teams get to see might be pre-recorded. I wonder if they will have the opportunity to just not show the video to any teams if the player performs badly?

Edit: Also, 30-minute video chats instead of in-person interviews. That's not surprising. But teams will only be able to schedule with 20 players, and players will only be able to schedule with 13 teams. It should be a lot easier for the teams to keep quiet who they are interviewing, unless the players/agents leak it. I wonder if there will be rules about that part, too? Sounds like there will be some chess being played.
    Last edited by ZeusWillJudge; 09-23-2020 at 02:46 PM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Thanks for the info Dejounte, that was a good read.

I'm really skeptical of the videos/workout aspect of this. Which players would be dumb enough to actually live-stream their workouts, when you can pre-record whichever workouts you're best at doing, and have unlimited tries until you get one that your agent is satisfied with? The article doesn't mention anything about being allowed to edit said videos or not, so I'll assume they can at least be cut in parts. That's wack. I can see a lot of teams not doing their due diligence and falling in love with a certain prospect just because they had selective workout videos sent to them. I hope the Spurs don't fall into that trap, but it's a weird year, anything could happen.

It's also interesting how the article notes that players don't have to send their workout videos to every single team, but rather can choose the ones who'll be in the "likely drafting range" of said player. I can see situations like Keldon's last year, where teams pass on a certain player because he didn't work out for the team (or in this case, a lack of film and workout videos), and the player slips too far down. Sucks that we don't have a second FRP (for now at least), because this is definitely one of the drafts to be taking multiple shots at rotation-level players in the mid to late first round.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Sugus timvp objective ace3g DAF86 R. DeMurre BackHome mo7888 Chinook exstatic ZeusWillJudge

Trying to list out all the Spurs fans who have been following the draft process lol
    Thanks for posting this...

You Are Not Worthy ZeusWillJudge's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

I also just saw that non-Disney teams started having voluntary workouts. I wonder if they have the same kind of bubble constraints on those? The whole thing is just very strange.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yeah crazy times we live in but the teams that put in the work pre COVID are the teams that should do much better with their selections.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I've read that Cavs also are willing to trade their pick , wow nobody really wants to pick in the top 10. Warriors, Hawks, Cavs, Pistons and Suns have all been reported to be willing to trade back or out.

"They don't want that (No.5 overall) draft pick," he told SI.com. "I don't know that for certainty -- but I've spoken to enough people over there that I know they don't really want to bring in another young unknown.

"I strongly believe they will end up trading it."

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I've read that Cavs also are willing to trade their pick , wow nobody really wants to pick in the top 10. Warriors, Hawks, Cavs, Pistons and Suns have all been reported to be willing to trade back or out.
    Excellent news. This is a buyer's market. If many teams are looking to trade off their picks for known quan y players (and the Spurs don't sit on their asses like they're used to doing in regards to trading), they could acquire high picks at abnormally low prices. The Cavs wouldn't have a need for someone like Dejounte, but other similar top-10 teams might. Hope the new GM we got is open to this idea...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Issue is, I don't think Cleveland wants vets, and of all teams in the league, they'd probably be the least interested in Murray.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Issue is, I don't think Cleveland wants vets, and of all teams in the league, they'd probably be the least interested in Murray.
    Didn’t Cleveland say they are going to make a run at the playoffs next year? Not sure how they do that without vets.

Maybe a trade centered around DeRozan (sign+trade) to get Cleveland’s pick is the better way to go.

#POPOUT
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    if thats true spurs must pull the trigger and make some moves. Just hope that pop and the rest finally noticed that we are not and we wont be a contender with recent roster...theres a chance for them to fix all this dumb trades they have made.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yeah do what is necessary I don’t care if we do a trade and we have to take a few feet back in order to be a better team in 2022. So try and move DEROZZ, Rudy, LMA, and Murray and I aiming for picks in 2020 or 2021 it doesn’t matter to me.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Actually, the Cavaliers might have interest in Murray. Sexton-Garland would have to become Lillard-McCollum caliber offensively to (somewhat) alleviate the fact that they're going to be defensive liabilities.

If none of the consensus top 3 slide to 5, Murray and 11 for Exum and 5 could be an option.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Shams Charania
    ShamsCharania
    25m
    2020 NBA Draft Combine participants list — LaMelo Ball will participate; projected top selections Anthony Edwards, James Wiseman and Obi Toppin are not:

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Sucks we won't get Toppin's measurements.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Shams Charania
    ShamsCharania
    25m
    2020 NBA Draft Combine participants list — LaMelo Ball will participate; projected top selections Anthony Edwards, James Wiseman and Obi Toppin are not:

Wow, LaMelo participating... Is it possible he has grown, put on muscle? Can’t imagine he’s going there to showcase himself in shooting drills.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Non-participants

-James Wiseman
    -Anthony Edwards
    -Onyeka Okongwu
    -Saddiq Bey
    -Aleksej Pokusevski
    -Aaron Nesmith
    -Tyrese Maxey
    -Leandro Bolmaro
    -Obi Toppin
    -Devin Vassell
    -Patrick Williams
    -Cole Anthony

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Non-participants

-James Wiseman
    -Anthony Edwards
    -Onyeka Okongwu
    -Saddiq Bey
    -Aleksej Pokusevski
    -Aaron Nesmith
    -Tyrese Maxey
    -Leandro Bolmaro
    -Obi Toppin
    -Devin Vassell
    -Patrick Williams
    -Cole Anthony
    Oh WTF. Damn, didn't realize those guys were missing too. Poku will remain a mystery all the way up until draft night. you, Poku

I wanted to see Nesmith's measurements too. Damn

Edit #3 No Vassell or Pat either?!?! This is bull .

#POPOUT
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    daamn almost every guy that should be considered by spurs at 11th is absent...

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Oh WTF. Damn, didn't realize those guys were missing too. Poku will remain a mystery all the way up until draft night. you, Poku

I wanted to see Nesmith's measurements too. Damn

Edit #3 No Vassell or Pat either?!?! This is bull .
    Yeah, strange that Poku came to the states for workouts, but not for the combine.

Maybe bad medicals? Or a promise?

All a mystery.

Saben Lee and Malik Fitts among others didn't make the cut of the final 60 to gets invites unforunately.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I wonder how many of the above have promises from teams?

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Would have really liked to see the current measurements for Wiseman, Okongwu and Williams.

Also interested in Bolmaro's vertical numbers for fun

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Wow, LaMelo participating... Is it possible he has grown, put on muscle? Can’t imagine he’s going there to showcase himself in shooting drills.
    Actually, I think that might be exactly why he signed up for the combine. Since teams are allowed to pre-record the footage they're sending to teams, I can absolutely see Klutch hyper-producing a video showcasing Lamelo's "perfectly fine" shooting and putting up clips where he's hardly missing. This draft will absolutely expose teams that don't do their due dilligence... We'll see how the Spurs fare.

Thread Information