Page 25 of 115 FirstFirst ... 152122232425262728293575 ... LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Nassir is a midget compared to Achiuwa. That alone sets Achiuwa apart from Nassir.
    Not to mention Nassir’s cocaine habit, or getting busted, and rolling on everyone he could throw under the bus.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The problem is there's literally nobody worth the 11th pick in this draft.

If you can't get one of these guys, you might consider trading down:

James Wiseman
    Onyeka Okongwu
    Deni Avdija
    Obi Toppin
    Killian Hayes
    Add haliburton to that list

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Only knock I have against Achiuwa and his potential is his current bball iq. This dumb as bricks team needs bball iq in a bad way. A lot of the dumb plays stem from Rudy Gay, and sometimes Lonnie. We need someone who makes smart plays all the time. Thats why im in favor of Deni.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    We have to take an athletic guard there’s no other value. Halliburton, Vassell, Maxey or Cole Anthony those are my guys.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Unsure if you guys read this but Milutinov has signed a 3 year deal for CSKA.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He’s honestly been way off my radar for at least 2-3 years. The NBA game just evolved away from traditional bigs starting in about 2015 or so.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    NBA Draft Lottery: August 25

NBA Draft: October 15

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    NBA Draft Lottery: August 25

NBA Draft: October 15
    Yes! Finally we know. Two months is such a long time.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    82 days until we know where we will pick!

My Girl's a Hooper keithington1's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Vassell is going to be to be a star. Feel like GSW will trade back for him. Nesmith will be a star too

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Absolute disaster of a pick tbh.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Vassell is going to be to be a star. Feel like GSW will trade back for him. Nesmith will be a star too
    Lol ok Oprah

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Tbh they wanted to stash, the only good players available that came after him and we could have stashed were Osman (who I wouldn't have minded, but the young guards we've got now are better) and Hernangomez, who's a much worse version of Poeltl
    I feel like Gudaitis would've made it to the NBA if he didn't tear his ACL, but again as good as he is he's a quite traditional big

My Girl's a Hooper keithington1's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Spurs have to nail this pick.They need an all star all NBA player. I'm just looking at traits and stats. I like Precious in a trade back. I'm not convinced he will develop the handles to create his own shot or make difficult contested jumpers against the best defenders.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Im still pulling for Shaddiq Bey. 3 pt shooter defender and good size for SF.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This may have already been discussed but I was reading that these 8 games won’t affect are draft pick unless we make the playoffs right? So even if we won a couple games, we’d still end up with the 11th pick

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This may have already been discussed but I was reading that these 8 games won’t affect are draft pick unless we make the playoffs right? So even if we won a couple games, we’d still end up with the 11th pick
    If we get into the playoffs we get a worse pick

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This team ain’t making the playoffs I guarantee most of our guys have all ready checked out.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This team ain’t making the playoffs I guarantee most of our guys have all ready checked out.
    As of yesterday I believe the spurs were the only team that hadn’t opened up their facilities lol

You Are Not Worthy ZeusWillJudge's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

At the end of the season, Minnesota was 19-45 and Cleveland was 19-46. Technically, that gives Cleveland a slightly worse record, and neither of them get to play any more games. Are they going to give Cleveland a higher draft pick, just because they got the opportunity to play (and tank) one more game than the T-Wolves?

There are some weird scenarios possible, depending on how the league handles things. I think they're just going to wait until it's over and hope none of those really weird things happen. I'm pretty confident that the Spurs wind up at #11 when it's all said and done - so long as they don't back into the playoffs.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Would be a fitting ending to the season if the Spurs pulled a couple of decent wins together, get into the Playoffs, lose #11 and get butt ed by the Lakers. I hope for four losses out of the gates, no chance to advance and four games playing the youth.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Tbh they wanted to stash, the only good players available that came after him and we could have stashed were Osman (who I wouldn't have minded, but the young guards we've got now are better) and Hernangomez, who's a much worse version of Poeltl
    I feel like Gudaitis would've made it to the NBA if he didn't tear his ACL, but again as good as he is he's a quite traditional big
    That's the problem; they were pinching pennies, trying to save money to re-sign Kawhi, Green and sign Aldridge but they could've done all three plus sign their first round pick. They didn't need to draft and stash and could've had Nance Jr, Looney, Harrell, or Josh Richardson- all of whom were drafted after the 25th pick.

He's likely never going to play in the NBA, so the Spurs wasted a first rounder.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That's the problem; they were pinching pennies, trying to save money to re-sign Kawhi, Green and sign Aldridge but they could've done all three plus sign their first round pick. They didn't need to draft and stash and could've had Nance Jr, Looney, Harrell, or Josh Richardson- all of whom were drafted after the 25th pick.

He's likely never going to play in the NBA, so the Spurs wasted a first rounder.
    He is 25. Plenty of time for him to get to the Spurs and fill a possible future need. There is always a need for a bruiser. Was it a bad pick? Probably.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Spurs are the undisputed kings at giving away assets. In addition to doing so with a top 5 player and 2 elite role players, they more than likely will end up with 0 games played from 2 1sts over a 3 year period. Incredible.

Osman is a "SF"/small ball "PF" and Hernangomez is nothing like Poeltl. He's been cajoled into attempting some 3s in recent seasons, but at heart is a post up plodder, who offers sub par rim protection.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Spurs are the undisputed kings at giving away assets. In addition to doing so with a top 5 player and 2 elite role players, they more than likely will end up with 0 games played from 2 1sts over a 3 year period. Incredible.

LJC was bad luck, tearing his ACL after getting drafted. He might've actually developed into a pretty good player especially with how the game changed since he was drafted.

Milutinov was a baffling pick, when it happened. They pinched pennies when they didn't have too. They didn't need to draft and stash to re-sign Green, Kawhi, and signing Aldridge. Still, two 1st rounders in three years not even playing NBA minutes for the Spurs really hurts.

Thread Information