Page 33 of 115 FirstFirst ... 232930313233343536374383 ... LastLast
    Believe.
    My Team
    Anybody but Spurs
    Post Count
    I was against drafting a big before but I've changed my mind. Poodle is hopeless and LMA is ancient.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Looking at how the guys are playing and growing during the restart, lonnie can play sg, Murray and white can play either pg/sg, Demar and Keldon (e ally Keldon) can play sf. But, We lack size at pf and C. We also a lack big body that can faster and stronger pf/sf. In our range (10-15), their are guys that fill this bill.

I wouldn't mind going after Pokusevski and Achiuwa.
    Still up in the hair with Williams, don't if he be quiz enough to guard smaller player or faster player.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Deni Avdija will turn this whole thing around. Praying we win the lottery

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Looking at this team after season with only people we should keep:

PG: White, Weatherspoon
    SG: DEROZZ, Murray, Mills
    SF: Keldon
    PF: Luka, Lyles
    C: Eubanks

Trades:
    1. Rudy is a good guy I think he could really help a team like Boston, Nets, Miami, or Philly - He should be able to get us a possible mid to late first round player.

2. Poodle ok he is hot or cold if he comes on cheap then Ok but I am more inclined to Sign and trade him again I think he fits in with the right team he should net us a mid to late first.

3.LMA - Only has one year left don’t want to take on ty contracts just to move him but if Portland is in win now mode which I think they should be then I would do a trade but would have to get there 14th pick and NOT Whiteside.

4.Derozz I am Ok with him staying another year he puts up numbers and helps win games but I would be open to trades.

If we moved all 4 get two first this upcoming draft and 2 first next draft.

Metu and Forbes good luck somewhere else.
    Last edited by BackHome; 08-05-2020 at 07:02 PM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Rudy is a good guy I think he could really help a team like Boston, Nets, Miami, or Philly - He should be able to get us a possible mid to late first round player.
    Randle would be my target with his contract

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Looking at this team after season with only people we should keep:

PG: White, Weatherspoon
    SG: DEROZZ, Murray, Mills
    SF: Keldon
    PF: Luka, Lyles
    C: Eubanks

Trades:
    1. Rudy is a good guy I think he could really help a team like Boston, Nets, Miami, or Philly - He should be able to get us a possible mid to late first round player.

2. Poodle ok he is hot or cold if he comes on cheap then Ok but I am more inclined to Sign and trade him again I think he fits in with the right team he should net us a mid to late first.

3.LMA - Only has one year left don’t want to take on ty contracts just to move him but if Portland is in win now mode which I think they should be then I would do a trade but would have to get there 14th pick and NOT Whiteside.

4.Derozz I am Ok with him staying another year he puts up numbers and helps win games but I would be open to trades.

Metu and Forbes good luck somewhere else.
    You completely left out Walker IV in your assessment of the roster. I doubt the team moves that many pieces, but freeing up a rotational spot for a youngster or lottery pick (if Pop plays them) would be great.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Time to look forward to the draft. Spurs need to hit a home run with this pick cause this team is devoid of talent big time right now.

We need a viable big and an athletic Forward badly.
    agree, trade up for obi or trade down for willims/reed/smith
    or just hope that we can somehow sign andre drummond in FA
    I personally want us to somehow get James Wiseman.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Looking at how the guys are playing and growing during the restart, lonnie can play sg, Murray and white can play either pg/sg, Demar and Keldon (e ally Keldon) can play sf. But, We lack size at pf and C. We also a lack big body that can faster and stronger pf/sf. In our range (10-15), their are guys that fill this bill.

I wouldn't mind going after Pokusevski and Achiuwa.
    Still up in the hair with Williams, don't if he be quiz enough to guard smaller player or faster player.
    Hopefully we get lucky and strike gold in this years draft and have a chance at Avdija , Okoro, Okongwu, or Obi “Praying To Ping Pong Balls”. If we stay at 11 then go for Vassell, Bey, or Williams.

Hopefully we can work out a trade and net another first rounder I really like Aleksej but he is really skinny and has narrow shoulders. But then I watched some old tape of Durant who was skinny around 6’10 Ht and 210 WGT - People laughed at him when he was the only player who could not do one 180pd bench press. Not saying they the same player but Alex has really good handles and is able to handle then all and good passer with decent outside shooting. Also he is not scarred to put his nose on defense as he is a pretty good rebounder. Another guy that I think will move up in draft that I like would be Center Daniel Orturu.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Obi Toppin dropped to 10th in latest tankathon mock. The Spurs worked him out last year before he decided To go back to school. Im not convinced hes the best fit on our team solely because hes not a great defender. But if our team needs to depend on fresh blood for offense, then he is the guy I suppose. He is a bonafide scorer.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Does anyone know how the % chance of slipping into a top-4 pick changes if the Suns get into the playoffs, overtaking us and getting us the 10th pick? It's starting to become more and more likely - I don't know if I trust the current Spurs team to not drop any other games, the Suns are scorching, and we could really use a better pick more than a spanking from the Lakers in the first round. I'm hoping for Deni or Toppin if we move into top 4, or Achiuwa if we stay at 10-11th.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Trades:

I'll have some of that too.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I personally want us to somehow get James Wiseman.
    Well yea that’s the dream lol. But Wiseman’s a top-3 pick and Spurs will be picking at 10 or 11

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Just over 14 days until the lottery. Strike gold again for another great center in Wiseman.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Just over 14 days until the lottery. Strike gold again for another great center in Wiseman.

We all should start praying

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What's all this center talk? Lay down the pipe sons.

We need a forward, then another forward. And another one in top of that just in case.

Get me some lanky ass mofos that can cover up that court.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I mean, most centers don't even see the floor in crunch time anymore. Remember these words when it's either Anthony Davis or Marcus Morris vs Giannis at center in clutch time of the finals.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

I really like Aleksej but he is really skinny and has narrow shoulders. But then I watched some old tape of Durant who was skinny around 6’10 Ht and 210 WGT - People laughed at him when he was the only player who could not do one 180pd bench press. Not saying they the same player but Alex has really good handles and is able to handle then all and good passer with decent outside shooting. Also he is not scarred to put his nose on defense as he is a pretty good rebounder. Another guy that I think will move up in draft that I like would be Center Daniel Orturu.
    +1

He passes my eye test with his offensive /defensive instincts on the court.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Well yea that’s the dream lol. But Wiseman’s a top-3 pick and Spurs will be picking at 10 or 11
    I actually saw a mock back in June that had him falling to us at 11. I'm hoping we get lucky enough to be able to draft him or even trade up if possible.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I was against drafting a big before but I've changed my mind. Poodle is hopeless and LMA is ancient.

I'm for a big since last year, not necessary a five but a 4/5 who can protect the rim and gives us some presence inside.

If we are 11 i'm for achiuwa, mobile, good D and improving offensive player.

Other players but who are out of reach normally : wiseman( a dream lol) okongwu and then you have Toppin or avdija who are more modern 4's.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If we are in the lottery, we get pingpong for the top 3 picks right?
    They changed the rules last year. It's now the top FOUR picks, which gives us better odds. Last year, 3 teams outside the top four jumped into the top four.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Roughly a 2% chance to move up from 11th seed and a 3% chance to move up from 10th

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Roughly a 2% chance to move up from 11th seed and a 3% chance to move up from 10th

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    +1

He passes my eye test with his offensive /defensive instincts on the court.

He's benching about 145 lbs. Dude better start juicing...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Does anyone know how the % chance of slipping into a top-4 pick changes if the Suns get into the playoffs, overtaking us and getting us the 10th pick? It's starting to become more and more likely - I don't know if I trust the current Spurs team to not drop any other games, the Suns are scorching, and we could really use a better pick more than a spanking from the Lakers in the first round. I'm hoping for Deni or Toppin if we move into top 4, or Achiuwa if we stay at 10-11th.
    Unless the Suns actually MAKE the playoffs, their position won't change.

SHORT OF TEAMS DROPPING OUT OF OR PLAYING INTO THE PLAYOFFS, NOTHING IN ORLANDO AFFECTS DRAFT POSITION.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I am surprised how good the Suns are playing right now.

Thread Information