makes it the 2nd person to test positive at the the seahawks stadium.........nfl season looking like it will be suspended as well

Enemy of the System Millennial_Messiah's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    NFL season isn't suspended. It's March. Viruses peak from Feb-April and peter out later in the spring and into the summer.

Goodell and folks are saying "business as usual" for free agency and the draft. Smart move (they can announce e-signatures on Skype only for FA instead of press conference signatures this year), but the NFL is also very lucky because this coincides with the beginning of the offseason, not near or during the playing season.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    Minnesota Vikings
    Post Count
    Horrendous news! Cancel the season! Dude probably has to spend two weeks in bed while feeling relatively fine!

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    Horrendous news! Cancel the season! Dude probably has to spend two weeks in bed while feeling relatively fine!
    yeah! better to let him spread it to his teammates and opponents so that they can spread it to more people including the people more vulnerable to it

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    Minnesota Vikings
    Post Count
    yeah! better to let him spread it to his teammates and opponents so that they can spread it to more people including the people more vulnerable to it
    Who's saying he should keep playing in the interim? You?

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    Who's saying he should keep playing in the interim? You?
    do we know if every one else on the team has been tested? could have already passed from him to others

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    Minnesota Vikings
    Post Count
    do we know if every one else on the team has been tested? could have already passed from him to others
    Have they all been tested for flu either? Serious stuff. Nobody could die!

Thread Information