Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 456789 LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    [lies using statistics, fails to multiply two numbers to gether.

Get off the stage, re .

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yep. He couched it, but, his intent is clear.
    yeah... to call out Trumps record of racist fear mongering and hysterical xenophobia, as well as point out that people outside your bizzaro cult don't trust a goddamn thing that Trump says.

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

Get off the stage, re .
    No. I'm going to spite ya by staying & 8k'in' ya!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Keep stepping on your . It's funny.
    So if Trump applies travel restrictions and travel restrictions indicate racism aren't you calling Trump a racist? How can travel restrictions be racist? That doesn't make any sense at all. Par for you, legal ninja..

A neverending cycle Trainwreck2100's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Regardless, you'll need to get beyond 8k killed by the regular flu. Even then I'm going to get a fresh # and fight ya hammer & tong with it. + I got the over million Americans killed by regular flu over the last 2 decades to pound ya's like trout meat with.

You ed up on the regular flu & now you want to forget it. Uh, uh.

Let us proceed...
    That's not how the flu works you moron that's why you need a new shot every year. Each flu is different than the one that came before it.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    So if Trump applies travel restrictions and travel restrictions indicate racism aren't you calling Trump a racist? How can travel restrictions be racist? That doesn't make any sense at all. Par for you, legal ninja..
    D M C

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    That's not how the flu works you moron that's why you need a new shot every year. Each flu is different than the one that came before it.
    8k+ dead already this year.

Nobody ever gave a about it. Now by God I'm giving a .

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    40k+ people dead by auto accidents in the United States each year.

160 dead from Corona.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    40k+ people dead by auto accidents in the United States each year.

160 dead from Corona.
    more americans killed by auto accidents than isis, ms13, and illegal immigrants combined

tee hee

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    No. I'm going to spite ya by staying & 8k'in' ya!
    Source link?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    more americans killed by auto accidents than isis, ms13, and illegal immigrants combined

tee hee
    Thread

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    I don't do links, RG.

It's my religion. I saw it, that's enough for me.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I don't do links, RG.

It's my religion. I saw it, that's enough for me.
    Ah. I keep forgetting you are a cheap troll. I will add you to my ignore list iwth koriwhat then. You are absolutely not worth any more of my time.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Ignore List
    koriwhat Thread
    Check / Uncheck All

Short and sweet.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Ignore List
    koriwhat Thread
    Check / Uncheck All

Short and sweet.
    i dont ignore them since they dont spam or post walls of text. i have boutons, spurshomer, and greatyacht on ignore

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Ah. I keep forgetting you are a cheap troll. I will add you to my ignore list iwth koriwhat then. You are absolutely not worth any more of my time.
    I figured that was comin'.

But, I don't ignore anyone.

It's my religion.

Pronouns: Your/Dad TheGreatYacht's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The Endgame of the Covid-19 Lockdown

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    i dont ignore them since they dont spam or post walls of text. i have boutons, spurshomer, and greatyacht on ignore
    Well, neither of them ever really has anything worth responding to. one is just a nasty human being, and the other a cheap troll. Both appear to be sociopaths, so easy call to make.

Great yacht is rapidly getting there though. He is like Cosmored posting links that no one, and i mean no one, actually watches or reads anymore.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Well, neither of them ever really has anything worth responding to. one is just a nasty human being, and the other a cheap troll. Both appear to be sociopaths, so easy call to make.

Great yacht is rapidly getting there though. He is like Cosmored posting links that no one, and i mean no one, actually watches or reads anymore.
    Damn, RG, we don't have to agree, fellow. But, to put me on your [Ignore List] is terribly disappointing.

Please reconsider, I implore you.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    and the annual flu shot effective for about 1/2 the strains in circulation

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

I didn't say travel restrictions were racist. No one has.

That is the point.

It is a strawman built by right-wing propaganda. Stupid mother er went to the first tweet turd that he thought would prove some Democrat had, and all you had to do was listen for a few seconds to see that wasn't what the tweeter claimed it was. I pointed out it is a turd, and he grins and keeps rubbing it in his face saying its rose petals.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

That is the point.

It is a strawman built by right-wing propaganda. Stupid mother er went to the first tweet turd that he thought would prove some Democrat had, and all you had to do was listen for a few seconds to see that wasn't what the tweeter claimed it was. I pointed out it is a turd, and he grins and keeps rubbing it in his face saying its rose petals.
    Who are you trying to gas light here?

"Most recently, Trump tweeted that several black and brown members of Congress are “from countries whose governments are a complete and total catastrophe” and that they should “go back” to those countries. The tweets, aimed at Reps. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez (D-NY), Ayanna Pressley (D-MA), Ilhan Omar (D-MN), and Rashida Tlaib (D-MI), exemplify a common racist trope used against immigrants and minority groups who criticize US policies. Democrats, including House Speaker Nancy Pelosi, condemned Trump’s tweets as racist." -Vox

Here they describe xenophobia but call it racism. Just own it, you parrot it.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

That is the point.

Who are you trying to gas light here?

"Most recently, Trump tweeted that several black and brown members of Congress are “from countries whose governments are a complete and total catastrophe” and that they should “go back” to those countries. The tweets, aimed at Reps. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez (D-NY), Ayanna Pressley (D-MA), Ilhan Omar (D-MN), and Rashida Tlaib (D-MI), exemplify a common racist trope used against immigrants and minority groups who criticize US policies. Democrats, including House Speaker Nancy Pelosi, condemned Trump’s tweets as racist." -Vox

Here they describe xenophobia but call it racism. Just own it, you parrot it.

It's like you saw the other re rubbing a turd on his face and thought that looked fun.

Wow.

I'm not going to bother explaining it again to you. Keep playing in the poop.

Go back and re-read it, carefully. Or keep rubbing it on your face.
    Last edited by RandomGuy; 03-19-2020 at 10:10 PM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Nope. Sealing China did not cause anyone to call him a racist. Another lie.

It's like you can't stop yourself.

You really want to play the semantics game?
    Sure.

Your tweet directly claimed that Biden called "it", meaning the travel restrictions, “Hysterical Xenophobia” and “Fear Mongering”

What he actually said: "Donald Trump has a record of Hysterical Xenophobia and Fear Mongering".

You got lied to, then grabbed that steamy turd of a lie with both hands, ran in here and showed it to me. now you are smearing it all over your face and telling me it is not a turd.

How about this: "the travel restrictions" = recent restrictions to travel imposed in response to the pandemic

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

It's like you saw the other re rubbing a turd on his face and thought that looked fun.

Wow.

I'm not going to bother explaining it again to you. Keep playing in the poop.

Go back and re-read it, carefully. Or keep rubbing it on your face.
    This is your go-to when you up, fake incredulity.

You're no daisy at all.

Thread Information