Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789
    My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count

I didn't say travel restrictions were racist. No one has.

That is the point.

no one has, except for those 16 health law scholars in their stupid medical journal

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count

Pronouns: Your/Dad TheGreatYacht's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    TSA trying to sperm-shield for daddy Trump on a Coronavirus that is a hoax

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    THE 2020 NEW WORLD ORDER PANDEMIC STAGED BY THE ELITES EXPOSED

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

no one has, except for those 16 health law scholars in their stupid medical journal

I stand corrected.

In stead of "no one", I should have said "no one except 16 legal scholars who specialize in health law pointing out that travel restrictions don't work very well, and actually harm responses".

Additionally, the IHR does not have robust accountability
    mechanisms for compliance, enforcement, oversight,
    and transparency.14
    But the IHR is the legally binding system for protecting
    people worldwide from the global spread of disease. With
    more than 2·5 billion people travelling between about
    4000 airports every year,15 future outbreaks are inevitable.
    Responses that are anchored in fear, misinformation,
    racism, and xenophobia will not save us from outbreaks
    like COVID-19. Upholding the rule of international law
    is needed now more than ever. Countries can start by
    rolling back illegal travel restrictions that have already
    been implemented and by supporting WHO and each
    other in implementing the IHR.
    The irony, lost on you, is that in your rush to prove Randomguy wrong, you point out that experts believe Trump administration policies are unscientific and ... moronic.

Which I kinda already knew. (slow clap)

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

I stand corrected.
    Again

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count

I stand corrected.

In stead of "no one", I should have said "no one except 16 legal scholars who specialize in health law pointing out that travel restrictions don't work very well, and actually harm responses".

The irony, lost on you, is that in your rush to prove Randomguy wrong, you point out that experts believe Trump administration policies are unscientific and ... moronic.

Which I kinda already knew. (slow clap)
    16 "experts"

National Ins ute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases Director Dr. Anthony Fauci told ABC's "This Week" that the president's decision to block travel from China early in response to the coronavirus helped the U.S. avoid the situation that Italy finds itself in.

KARL: So help me out, what is the range of possibility here? How many people do you think -- based on what we're doing, based on what you know and your expertise on this, what are we talking about?

FAUCI: I don't think it's going to be that worst because I think what we're doing is going to have an effect. And -- and, for example, the president's decision to essentially have a major blocking of travel from China, that already had an effect of not seeding the way, in Europe -- Italy didn't do that. And my -- I feel so badly because I have so many friends there. They're getting hit hard.

What we're doing now with the other travel restrictions -- so you block infections from coming in. And then within is when you have containment and mitigation. And that's the reason why the kinds of things we're doing that may seem like an over-reaction will keep us away from that worst-case scenario.

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/vi...spreading.html

you are a ing joke

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    he talks about himself in 3rd person

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    No issues with Trump closing down the borders. It was the logical thing to do. But Trump's feet need to be held to the fire for downplaying the risks, with his Fox News propaganda machine echoing his complacency until reality finally sunk in hard. We have the tweets, the speeches, etc, etc, so there's no spinning Trump out of this one. https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/ti...d19-responses/

We have people in the Trump admin selling off stock as Trump assured the country that the cases would be down to zero (stated Feb. 26th, while Burr sold off stock Feb. 27). I don't see how any well meaning conservative can support this clown any longer? Is "owning the libs" really that in' important?

And to shoot arrows both ways, yes, Biden, etc using Trump's border closures to score political points via racism accusations and such was a miscalculation on his/their part. If I had my way, both these ers would be off the ballot in November. Two incompetent snakes.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    it's time to ban china altogether. no more working here, no more flying here, no more business here, no more business between us and them, etc... ing rot in china!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It's too late now.

All nations need to work together to solve this shared enemy, except NK who can rot in .

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Trash didn't / doesn't give the tiniest about covid-19

His ban on Chinese visitors was strictly a dog whistle to his racist White Male Supremacist Nationalists (spurstalkers), echoing his candidacy announcement that Mexico was sending USA rapists, criminals, gangsters, diseased, a dog whistle behind the smokescreen of filthy, diseased non-whites.

It's a centuries old story in Euro-white Protestant America. The papist Irish, the papist Italians, Mexicans, the Jews, Chinese, Japanese, and of course native Americans, were all filthy non-white, non-Protestant s to be kept out or oppressed.

Trash is 100% traditional Repug, not an anomaly.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The Coronavirus Pandemic Hoax & The Vaccine Agenda Exposed

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Montana physician Dr. Annie Bukacek discusses how COVID 19 death certificates are being manipulated

Thread Information