Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    What amazes, it’s the finesse while running at unbelievable speed. Besides a great finisher too. One leg over the ball, then the other, then starts running and is gone. All in a fluid sequence.

Arguing who’s better between Messi or Ronaldo, honestly isn’t a clear cut. I tend to think Ronaldo is better, because how do you guard a player that runs so fast and jumps so high. Besides he’s very strong and not easy to tackle. Ronaldo is the better finisher. And strong mentally. Messi while arguably more skilled, tends to play worse, sometimes completely disappears in difficult games, the only exception being the clásicos, that not always define anything.

My Team
    CA River Plate
    Post Count
    What amazes, it’s the finesse while running at unbelievable speed. Besides a great finisher too. One leg over the ball, then the other, then starts running and is gone. All in a fluid sequence.

Arguing who’s better between Messi or Ronaldo, honestly isn’t a clear cut. I tend to think Ronaldo is better, because how do you guard a player that runs so fast and jumps so high. Besides he’s very strong and not easy to tackle. Ronaldo is the better finisher. And strong mentally. Messi while arguably more skilled, tends to play worse, sometimes completely disappears in difficult games, the only exception being the clásicos, that not always define anything.
    Yeah, "exception".

That last one isn't updated but you get the point.

My Team
    Arsenal FC
    Post Count
    ...wasn't this thread about fat Ronaldo

Can't even blame COVID-19 for this derail, tbh

My Team
    CA River Plate
    Post Count
    ...wasn't this thread about fat Ronaldo

Can't even blame COVID-19 for this derail, tbh
    My bad son. I've been so bored that I've been stirring up everywhere.

My Team
    CA River Plate
    Post Count
    BTW, go to the Brees thread and explain why Rodgers is better.

Thread Information