Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    Bruno Fernandes, Felix and Bernardo Silva weren't on the portuguese squad at the Euro 2016.

Another thing, i like how midgetfans keep acting like the 2019 Copa America never happened. They just completely erased it from their memories FAP and Amused flat out ignore the subject every time i bring it up

Argentina made the semi-final and won the 3rd place game with Lionel Harden having 1 penalty and 0 assists in 6 games If that's not midget being carried by his teammates to a final/semi he had no business being in, i don't know what is
    That'swhy I said they won’t understand but DAF will shrug it off

My Team
    CA River Plate
    Post Count
    Hence why I said "at the moment". Try to keep up, tbh. Of course Portugal wasn't stacked in 2016. Flukey ass team didn't win a single game on that tournament. On any semi-serious tournament they wouldn't have made it out of the group stage.

My Team
    CA River Plate
    Post Count
    erm.

He clearly didn't deserve it. He was very underwheling. Argentina was so ty offensively in that tournament, it was really the strenght of the their holding midfilders that glued the defense together.

But ok messi fanboy

Diego>>Messi
    I'll come clean and admit that it's been a joy watching Messi dominate oppositions. He hasn't scored a goal in the knock out stages, but he set up Di Maria and had a hand in Higuain's goal against Belgium. Ultimately, his biggest contribution comes from the fact that he has to be marked and that really limits opponents offensively..His ability to keep CMF's and DMF's play defense 90% is also part of the reason why oppositions are having trouble building up offense. He breaks the connection between offense and defense..Messi is the main gun in offense and part of the reason why they're successful in defending as well.

You might notice him walking in the field in defense and waiting in front, but a close look and you will know that it effectively keeps CMF's and DMF's at bay..which limits other teams to crosses and poor attempts in the middle. I only wish Ronaldo was used in the same sense.

I would also like to comment on all the Ozil hate on this board...Though he has been subpar and hasn't scored much goals or assisted that much, Ronaldo loves him for a reason. I've never seen as good of a player as Ozil in terms of drawing opponets to him to give others the space..There is a reason why he was initially placed in front..

It's unfortunate that get so many idiots that can't appreciate how important that is..Ozil has been phenomenal. Germany has a lot of great subs, but he's still there for a reason. Lowe sees this tbh. Selfless player..Everything is about giving people the opportunity to succeed.
    https://www.spurstalk.com/forums/sho...ighlight=Messi

"Leo Messi has been the best player in the WC"

lol

https://www.spurstalk.com/forums/sho...ighlight=Messi

"Leo Messi has been the best player in the WC"

lol
    scrah that old post is a troll post

My Team
    CA River Plate
    Post Count
    scrah that old post is a troll post
    Everything you post is a troll post, tbh.

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    can someone explain to me why hasnt players ranked 3-10 havnt taken over guys who are rank 1-2 in the world? those guys always get talked about but dont equate to , is it because they dont play on stack teams that win trophies?

My Team
    CA River Plate
    Post Count
    can someone explain to me why hasnt players ranked 3-10 havnt taken over guys who are rank 1-2 in the world? those guys always get talked about but dont equate to , is it because they dont play on stack teams that win trophies?
    It's because the others aren't as good, tbh.

Thread Information