My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    "In 2000, Craig Sager has an affair with a Chicago Bulls dancer (Stacy) while he is on the road for NBA games Leaves family (wife + 3 children) for Stacy and marries her. He is 49, Stacy is 24. Has 2 more kids with new wife. Gets leukemia in 2014. His son Craig from his first marriage donates in two separate bone marrow transplants to save father's life. Eventually Craig Sager dies to cancer in Dec 2016. Tweets from the kids reveal that Stacy made sure Sager's first family was completely excluded from will. Also gold digger never thanked Craig Jr. for saving father's life twice"

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    deadbeat kent the law of avgs caught up with him

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He did his 1st family a favor.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    “Fannie”

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Who knew trophy girls could be so shallow?

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Forgot how much of a that guy was. My grandfather did the same bull to his kids when he remarried.

My Team
    Toronto Raptors
    Post Count
    pretty old news tbh. i liked sager until i found that stuff out. nba on tnt still likes him... as do most people apparently.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    It was gay when the media was canonizing him at every nba game when he was sick. He was an average broadcaster who wore bad clothes. And became sensitive and prickish whenever anyone mentioned his lame ass attire.

Cutting children out of one's will is a big deal. I heard Ocasik pulled the same on Paulina.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Craig Sager's indiscretions is par for the course, tbh.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    During a sideline report in the 04 playoffs, he said Kobes going to rape trial and playing in the same day was as equal as a firefighter, police officer, soldier performing under pressure.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Having stomach trouble? Need to empty it out?
    Here ya go:

Enemy of the System Millennial_Messiah's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    "In 2000, Craig Sager has an affair with a Chicago Bulls dancer (Stacy) while he is on the road for NBA games Leaves family (wife + 3 children) for Stacy and marries her. He is 49, Stacy is 24. Has 2 more kids with new wife. Gets leukemia in 2014. His son Craig from his first marriage donates in two separate bone marrow transplants to save father's life. Eventually Craig Sager dies to cancer in Dec 2016. Tweets from the kids reveal that Stacy made sure Sager's first family was completely excluded from will. Also gold digger never thanked Craig Jr. for saving father's life twice"
    yeah, as his first set of kids I'd tag team to kill the gold digger and her 2 little rats...

...rather go to jail or flee the damn USA than be "free" but relatively impoverished and having to watch a gold digging skank and little rats that came after me get ALL of dad's millions in inheritance that was rightfully mine.

The punk deserved cancer and good riddance that he suffered and died young. Hope that "Stacy" skank dies young and painfully as well, tbh.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    don't hate the player, hate the game...

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Having stomach trouble? Need to empty it out?
    Here ya go:

Enemy of the System Millennial_Messiah's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    don't hate the player, hate the game...
    So don't hate the rapist, just hate the fact that rape exists as a possibility?

Don't hate the Avante, just hate the fact that it is physically possible to have sexual intercourse with undeveloped children's bodies?

Don't hate the murderers, hate the fact that it is possible to kill a fellow human being in cold blood?

Don't hate terrorists, just hate the act and ideology of terrorism?

That's about the dumbest phrase in the English language, maybe in mankind. Seriously.....

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Thread Information