Page 108 of 212 FirstFirst ... 85898104105106107108109110111112118158208 ... LastLast
Results 2,676 to 2,700 of 5300
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    And yet it appears that it might have.
    I guess so if gummi bears says so

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It's amusing how far left socially accepted mass gatherings are bypassed by nature and yet simple bar gatherings aren't.
    I actually agree with this. Bars aren’t ok but mega church gatherings are. It’s all arbitrary

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It's amusing how far left socially accepted mass gatherings are bypassed by nature and yet simple bar gatherings aren't.
    While I do think there is a greater risk for transmission indoors. It's completely hypocrisy for California to shut down beaches, and arizona to shut down water parks.

Additionally 3 states backlogged cases and deaths today. Texas California Arizona. This is almost 3/4 us fatalities. Also certain localities in these states make up almost 12 percent of global fatalities.

Wow.

If you understand math you understand why this is amazing and sad.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ive said more than once that the protests werent exactly helpful as it related to covid... but at the same time they were outdoors (EXCEPT WHILE LOOTING LOL) and most of them were actually wearing masks (SO THEY COULD GET AWAY WITH LOOTING LOL)

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    And yet it appears that it might have.
    Depends on which contradictory Gummi Bear theory you choose to follow.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Do you attribute it to better treatment as opposed to just a time delay between being symptomatic to sick to dead? Because this jump in infections has been really quick (as exponential growth should be) and deaths have always seemed to have a pretty significant lag. What is the difference in treatment? Is everyone who is in really dire straits getting dexamethasone now? I remember remedesivir chipping away at the death rate a bit and cutting a couple of days off hospital stays on average, but it didn't sound like a game changer.
    My wife had her first patient who had to be hospitalized last night. She didn't feel super seriously ill but her O2 Sat was 81%. So she got admitted to the hospital last night, put on O2 and dexamethasone immediately. This morning they started her on convalescent plasma.

Both her and her husband are sick. They went to Texas Med Clinic for the rapid test. He tested positive she tested negative, an obvious false negative. Not very encouraging case for testing accuracy.

Hopefully this lady does okay but that gives you an idea of what the current treatment protocol is. It's weird she doesn't really feel that sick but her life is on the line.
    Last edited by SnakeBoy; 07-01-2020 at 10:27 PM.

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    My wife had her first patient who had to be hospitalized last night. She didn't feel super seriously ill but her O2 Sat was 81%. So she got admitted to the hospital last night, put on O2 and dexamethasone immediately. This morning they started her on convalescent plasma.

Both her and her husband are sick. They went to Texas Med Clinic for the rapid test. He tested positive she tested negative, an obvious false negative. Not very encouraging case for testing accuracy.

Hopefully this lady does okay but that gives you an idea of what the current treatment protocol is. It's weird she doesn't really feel that sick but her life is on the line.
    You said before the O2 + dexamethasone is for the people with low O2 but who still say they feel fine, right? Is ventilator the next step if that fails, or is that a proven failure for people who say they feel ok but have such low oxygen levels? And ventilator the first step if they feel totally ed and have those kind of low O2 levels? Weird that you could ever not feel like complete on only 81% blood oxygen level. Isn't anything below something like 94% considered really dangerous?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Uh righty governor Abbott shut down the bars and attended a mass Baptist church gathering where the choir didn't even wear masks. No idea what you're trying to say tbh.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    There is no second wave

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    There is no second wave
    True.

This is still the first wave.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    True.

This is still the first wave.
    There are no waves

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Galveston county is the only county in Texas where covid patients exceeded 10% of hospital bed capacity.

Average across the state is 6.3%
    What is it now?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Thanks to the Balous Miller Recovery we have four of the the top five cities in the nation ranked on positivity rate.

1. Austin
    2. Phoenix
    3. Houston
    4. Dallas
    5. San Antonio

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Our hospitals are not going to be overwhelmed. It's not difficult.
    Still think that? smh

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Still think that? smh
    Watch the video in my sig man... depressing .

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Thanks to the Balous Miller Recovery we have four of the the top five cities in the nation ranked on positivity rate.

1. Austin
    2. Phoenix
    3. Houston
    4. Dallas
    5. San Antonio

1.18*1.18*1.18 Only question is how long it will be until the case load doubles again. Two disease cycles or so, 2 weeks.

Texas will be worse than New York, and Republican leadership will get to bear the entire responsibility for that.

The costs of having the health care system overwhelmed are greater than the cost of lockdowns, especially if you start people killing people off who would otherwise have been productive for the rest of their lives. That right there shoots the out of the immoral arguments made for reopening.

Morally bankrupt arguments for reopening are also intellectually bankrupt arguments for reopening for that reason.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Ish. Saw enough out of Italy, and elsewhere. Since you ask I will, but I get it already.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    A 27 year old with lung damage?

But tholdren said that almost never happened.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Uh righty governor Abbott shut down the bars and attended a mass Baptist church gathering where the choir didn't even wear masks. No idea what you're trying to say tbh.
    he's not trying to say anything

just muh far ( "far") left

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    A 27 year old with lung damage?

But tholdren said that almost never happened.
    Even the best looking patient in that video looked beaten up and was on the verge of tears.

Just the flu tho'.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    he's not trying to say anything

just muh far ( "far") left
    HONEST BROKER

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    anybody to the left of susan collins is far left apparently

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Texas Med Clinic is using Abbott’s unreliable test. They were sending out to a lab using a reliable PCR test but switched to doing it in house because they could bill for it and make more money even though they no it’s no where near as accurate. Take home message if you need a Covid test don’t go to a Texas Med Clinic.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Thread Information