Page 120 of 212 FirstFirst ... 2070110116117118119120121122123124130170 ... LastLast
Results 2,976 to 3,000 of 5300
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Go ahead and list the definitions for cases and hospitalizations.

You saying your example isn't a new case or a hospitalization?
    If an obese fatneck with the beetus stumbles into the ER needing oxygen and then is diagnosed with Covid, Covid sent him to the hospital, not his 'beetus or fatness. But you deniers spin a case like that as a guy being hospitalized for his 'beetus and he simply has Covid.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Every person that gets infected, quarantines, and recovers, is one less person spreading it. Can't get herd immunity without people getting it.
    Thats not how herd immunity works. Herd immunity means the stronger protect the weaker by building immunity (usually through vaccine. The actual term herd immunity was created when discussing vacvines)

We dont have a vaccine therefore herd immunity cannot exist.

The term herd immunity as used by idiots like trump, bojo is just a myth it really just means worse case scenario.

On top of it there is no proof that a human build immunity to COVID after the 1st infection.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If an obese fatneck with the beetus stumbles into the ER needing oxygen and then is diagnosed with Covid, Covid sent him to the hospital, not his obesity or fatness. But you deniers spin a case like that as a guy being hospitalized for his 'beetus and he simply has Covid.
    wrong. Scientifically absolutely false. But continue to be ignorant.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Im hearing bodies are really piling up at homes in Houston. Like what happened in NYC.

If true we should see mass graves and bodybag containers show up in the next few weeks tbqh

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Reposting for the flip:

Texas isn't looking too hot. 27 percent positive rate and hospitalizations are accelerating.

tholdren, please stay at home as much as possible and wear a mask if you go out. Write your local and state leaders requesting that all non-essential business be shut down. Be a good citizen for Texas in its time of need.

And I'll stress again to tholdren to heed the above advice. We all have to do our parts as Americans to reduce spread.

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If an obese fatneck with the beetus stumbles into the ER needing oxygen and then is diagnosed with Covid, Covid sent him to the hospital, not his 'beetus or fatness. But you deniers spin a case like that as a guy being hospitalized for his 'beetus and he simply has Covid.
    Why do you even argue with that ignorant mother er? No use wasting your time playing the Giuesppe Rodeo with that Trump .

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Reposting for the flip:

Texas isn't looking too hot. 27 percent positive rate and hospitalizations are accelerating.

tholdren, please stay at home as much as possible and wear a mask if you go out. Write your local and state leaders requesting that all non-essential business be shut down. Be a good citizen for Texas in its time of need.

And I'll stress again to tholdren to heed the above advice. We all have to do our parts as Americans to reduce spread.
    Bwahahahhahaha terrible out of context chart. Keep.guessing. lololol

You low iq

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Why do you even argue with that ignorant mother er? No use wasting your time playing the Giuesppe Rodeo with that Trump .
    Indeed. The poor boy is hopeless.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Thats not how herd immunity works. Herd immunity means the stronger protect the weaker by building immunity (usually through vaccine. The actual term herd immunity was created when discussing vacvines)

We dont have a vaccine therefore herd immunity cannot exist.

The term herd immunity as used by idiots like trump, bojo is just a myth it really just means worse case scenario.

On top of it there is no proof that a human build immunity to COVID after the 1st infection.
    Lol 100 percent false. Man this is a terrible take

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Reposting for the flip:

That’s bizarre. Texas Med Center is reporting Htown’s positivity rate to be nearly a third of that at 11%. I thought Houston was the hardest hit in Texas?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Why do you think the herd immunity strategy is wise? Why not, I don't know, reduce the odds of getting and spreading the virus through different measures until more proven treatments and a vaccine arrive? I expect the former to be here by the Fall, maybe earlier.

We also have ZERO clue how this virus affects people long term. It's more than just a respiratory virus. It also causes clotting and neurological damage.
    Why would you expect a vaccine in the fall? That is only the absolute best case scenario -- eg the Oxford vaccine which had already gotten safety testing and just needs effectiveness testing, which is going on right now. Everyone else has to do both safety and effectiveness and those both take a lot of time. And this could very be like all the other coronaviruses we have never been able to get a vaccine for. we still don't have a vaccine for HIV nearly forty years after identifying it as the cause of AIDS and that has killed between 25-42 million. I wouldn't be so confident in a vaccine and definitely not this summer.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lol this guy blocks people then he spies on them and responds passive aggressively. And on top of all that karen he still thinks new cases mean new infections. Hilarious.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Why would you expect a vaccine in the fall? That is only the absolute best case scenario -- eg the Oxford vaccine which had already gotten safety testing and just needs effectiveness testing, which is going on right now. Everyone else has to do both safety and effectiveness and those both take a lot of time. And this could very be like all the other coronaviruses we have never been able to get a vaccine for. we still don't have a vaccine for HIV nearly forty years after identifying it as the cause of AIDS and that has killed between 25-42 million. I wouldn't be so confident in a vaccine and definitely not this summer.
    Terrible logic right.here.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lol this guy blocks people then he spies on them and responds passive aggressively. And on top of all that karen he still thinks new cases mean new infections. Hilarious.
    shhh... men are talking

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I’ve been reading up on the vaccines since I’ve abandoned all hope that the public and the government can do to stop the spread. There’s the AstraZeneca vaccine you mentioned and also Moderna’s RNA treatment that will start phase 3 trials this month. I think Pfizer and some other European and Chinese vaccines will start phase 3 soon thereafter.

I’m pretty incredulous that a vaccine with some level of effectiveness (e.g., over 50%) could be ready by October. But a lot of articles reference cautious optimism by the medical community so I dunno.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    FYI. 4 already in Phase 3 and one vaccine already exists (lol China)

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.nyt...acker.amp.html

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Bwahahahahahah pwned

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Why are politicians allowed to lie through their in' teeth like this (go ahead and find examples of Dems lying, Wingnuts. Anyone should be called out.):

"California is ing more."

No.

Texas:

California:

California ain't trending too hot, either, but Texas's trending is a lot worse. 27 percent positive rate today vs. CA's 12 percent. And Texas has 2000 more hospitalizations with their trend on a steeper incline.

Due in part probably to Texas having a greater of tholdrens. But we have our share, too, and Newsom and local governments have caved to the Freedumbs crowd.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Why are politicians allowed to lie through their in' teeth like this (go ahead and find examples of Dems lying, Wingnuts. Anyone should be called out.):

No.

Texas:

California:

California ain't trending too hot, either, but Texas's trending is a lot worse. 27 percent positive rate today vs. CA's 12 percent. And Texas has 2000 more hospitalizations with their trend on a steeper incline.

Due in part probably to Texas having a greater of tholdrens. But we have our share, too, and Newsom and local governments have caved to the Freedumbs crowd.
    Lol you still dont know how new cases are counted. Lol why you don't understand.lolololilIl

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I don't expect the vaccine by the Fall. "Former" was referring that I do expect a proven drug treatment to arrive by the Fall.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I don't expect the vaccine by the Fall. "Former" was referring that I do expect a proven drug treatment to arrive by the Fall.
    Bwahahahaahaha you dont understand data reports but pretend to. Lololol

Whats a new.case?

Lolololol

More charts!!!

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

No.

Texas:

California:

lol thabbottren

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lol you still dont know how new cases are counted. Lol why you don't understand.lolololilIl
    You mean the nonsense that single people are being tested 10 times in one day and are counted as 10 individual new cases, right?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    , my bad. Still, haven't really found much in six months of the pandemic though so I wouldn't get my hopes too high. I believe Fauci when he says there will be no miracle cure.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You replied before I could embed the tweet properly. Here's what Abbot was saying.

Thread Information