Page 188 of 212 FirstFirst ... 88138178184185186187188189190191192198 ... LastLast
Results 4,676 to 4,700 of 5300
    Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    lol you dont know because there isn't any science or math associated. Just propaganda.

The end

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You're certainly scared of the simple science question.

How do you say the virus is spread?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Lolool

Loloooo

Bwahahhaahahhaah

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    this remains one of the most hilarious exchanges in Spurstalk history
    wow... makes me almost sad to have kori on ignore.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Getting paid by insurance equal hospital payday. Corona style
    can't fake the deaths, moron.

Explain the e.

Excess deaths under baseline average for August.

They aren't. Here is the link:
    https://www.cdc.gov/nchs/nvss/vsrr/c...ess_deaths.htm

Your dumb ass is looking at the last, most recent WEEKLY entry.

Total for august, excluding week ending august 1:
    ==============
    206814 [baseline average]

Excess threshold for same period:
    ================

Actual count, even including the incomplete last week:
    ==========
    221525 [actual to date count for period, incomplete data]

Wow me with your math skills. What is 221525-214696? 221525-206814?

or keep fingerpainting with your own in the corner. Your call.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Cornyn says Trump could have handled coronavirus better ‘in retrospect,’ but

understands approach = 170K+ dead Americans, just a botched approach shot

The Texas Republican had earlier Thursday dodged questions about Trump’s comments.

https://www.dallasnews.com/news/politics/2020/09/10/john-cornyn-defends-trumps-decision-to-downplay-coronavirus-pandemic-concerns

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    this remains one of the most hilarious exchanges in Spurstalk history
    it's called ty fairytales made up by weak men like yourself racistWill.

now lets hear your other cute renditions on racist words.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    wgaf

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    "75 members of the Texas Tech football team have tested positive for COVID-19 since testing began in June ... this according to the University.

On Monday, TTU announced 5 football players had tested positive for coronavirus -- which raised the previous total from 70 to 75.

According to the University, there are still 6 active cases -- but 69 players have recovered.

75 cases is a pretty staggering number considering there are 123 players listed on the Texas Tech football team.

The school notes the total number of student-athletes who have tested positive at the University is at 116 -- which means the football team responsible for nearly two-thirds of all student-athlete cases.

The football team has the week off -- the next scheduled game is Sept. 26 against Texas.

The Red Raiders kicked off the 2020 season this past Saturday -- defeating Houston Baptist in a 35 to 33 victory.

Several TT players were missing from the game -- but the school did not say if it was COVID related, according to KLBK.

COVID has been an issue on the Texas Tech campus -- more than 1,100 students have reportedly tested positive so far -- with University president Lawrence Schovanec addressing the issue in an open letter this week.

"Over the last few days, we’ve seen a notable increase in positive COVID-19 cases in our campus community, with the majority of these cases among our students who live off campus," Schovanec said.

"While we anticipated positive cases and planned for this situation, it is disappointing that we are at this point less than two weeks into the semester."

We've reached out to Texas Tech for comment -- so far, no word back..."

https://www.tmz.com/2020/09/15/texas...9-coronavirus/

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    "75 members of the Texas Tech football team have tested positive for COVID-19 since testing began in June ... this according to the University.

On Monday, TTU announced 5 football players had tested positive for coronavirus -- which raised the previous total from 70 to 75.

According to the University, there are still 6 active cases -- but 69 players have recovered.

75 cases is a pretty staggering number considering there are 123 players listed on the Texas Tech football team.

The school notes the total number of student-athletes who have tested positive at the University is at 116 -- which means the football team responsible for nearly two-thirds of all student-athlete cases.

The football team has the week off -- the next scheduled game is Sept. 26 against Texas.

The Red Raiders kicked off the 2020 season this past Saturday -- defeating Houston Baptist in a 35 to 33 victory.

Several TT players were missing from the game -- but the school did not say if it was COVID related, according to KLBK.

COVID has been an issue on the Texas Tech campus -- more than 1,100 students have reportedly tested positive so far -- with University president Lawrence Schovanec addressing the issue in an open letter this week.

"Over the last few days, we’ve seen a notable increase in positive COVID-19 cases in our campus community, with the majority of these cases among our students who live off campus," Schovanec said.

"While we anticipated positive cases and planned for this situation, it is disappointing that we are at this point less than two weeks into the semester."

75 huh? How many in the ICU? How many in grave danger? Oh, none?

Nobody cares about the scam any more, cuckold. So stop being a ing buzzkill.

Confirm to your daughter that you're a weak male and stop getting in the way of her .

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

no health risk. These are all healthy people

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Getting paid by insurance equal hospital payday. Corona style
    can't fake the deaths, moron.

Explain the e.

Excess deaths under baseline average for August.

They aren't. Here is the link:

Your dumb ass is looking at the last, most recent WEEKLY entry.

Total for august, excluding week ending august 1:
    ==============
    206814 [baseline average]

Excess threshold for same period:
    ================

Actual count, even including the incomplete last week:
    ==========
    221,525 [actual to date count for period, incomplete data]

Wow me with your math skills. What is 221525-214696? 221525-206814?

or keep fingerpainting with your own in the corner. Your call.
    Well lookie here, they updated the last week in August with more complete data.

It went from 46079 when your dumb ass posted your original up...

to 54725. This puts even that one week over not only the expected, but over their threshold for reporting it as actual excess.

Not only that, they added more data to the OTHER incomplete weeks.

===============
    237,774 [updated count for period, incomplete data]

So now we have deaths from all causes 15% higher, even with incomplete data, meaning final tally will have a total that MUST exceed even that.

What else happened to cause all these deaths, geenyus?

Death rates never shoot up 20% for sustained periods without a cause. Do tell.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    75 huh? How many in the ICU? How many in grave danger? Oh, none?

Nobody cares about the scam any more, cuckold. So stop being a ing buzzkill.

Confirm to your daughter that you're a weak male and stop getting in the way of her .
    Feel free to explain why so many people are dying.

If it is a scam, then what is causing so many people to actually die?

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Feel free to explain why so many people are dying.

If it is a scam, then what is causing so many people to actually die?
    they aren't

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Total deaths are one of the most accurate data points we have, to my understanding.

Do you have some proof that the data is unreliable?

A mass conspiracy of coroners making up fake deaths should be trivially easy to prove. Large events leave large amounts of evidence.

Pony up. Or go back to fingerpainting with your own in the corner and banging away on two keys repeatedly.

Bull has been called. Evidence for fold.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Looks like Abbott is shifting to restrictions based on hospitalizations in individual hospital districts. More opening; not Darrin's bar.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Total deaths are one of the most accurate data points we have, to my understanding.

Do you have some proof that the data is unreliable?

A mass conspiracy of coroners making up fake deaths should be trivially easy to prove. Large events leave large amounts of evidence.

Pony up. Or go back to fingerpainting with your own in the corner and banging away on two keys repeatedly.

Bull has been called. Evidence for fold.
    loloollpoollooloklooolkkookkoololool8oooloookooooo ooooklkkkkk

WrongdomGuy strikes again. Your wrong numbers sorry bout your terrible math

It's really bad

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

WrongdomGuy strikes again. Your wrong numbers sorry bout your terrible math

It's really bad
    WrongdomGuy and his takes. Should be banned. Lying and too bad at math to understand lolooolloolklll

2 more weeks. Loloooollookolool

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Pony up [with some evidence and reasoning]. Or go back to fingerpainting with your own in the corner and banging away on two keys repeatedly.

(shrugs) Well, ok then. Fingerpainting with your feces in the corner seems to interest you more than any kind of meaningful discussion about evidence.

Got it. Just another reality challenged cultist.
    Last edited by RandomGuy; 09-18-2020 at 12:16 PM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Looks like Abbott is shifting to restrictions based on hospitalizations in individual hospital districts. More opening; not Darrin's bar.
    I guess. Seems to be roughly evidence based. Be interesting to see how fast they are going to move this time. Seems to me like they are going to try to move too fast and get hit with another e.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I guess. Seems to be roughly evidence based. Be interesting to see how fast they are going to move this time. Seems to me like they are going to try to move too fast and get hit with another e.
    At least we have a mask mandate this time. Still, the inevitable rise will happen just in time for flu season. Great...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yeah, in-person school and opening all this is a lot. We'll find out soon enough.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    At least we have a mask mandate this time. Still, the inevitable rise will happen just in time for flu season. Great...
    Eyup. What a fun experiment.

Flu season will likely be a lot more mild this year, since we are all doing things for COVID that dovetail with stuff that tends to prevent the flu as well.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yeah, in-person school and opening all this is a lot. We'll find out soon enough.
    In person school will be a diaster.

The administrations seem to be trying their best to get it done, but the kids will not really hew to any mask discipline, and many places just don't have te physical room to have anywhere near safe distancing.

in the austin area they are taking a "remote first, then in person if you opt in later" approach.

One of my high schoolers doesn't want to go back, but the other really misses his friends and wants to go back. wife, who teaches HS at another school entirely, is really not wanting that.

Feel sorry for the kids... this is going to be a lost year or two in their schooling, which means a lost year or two in their early work careers.

Thread Information