Page 202 of 212 FirstFirst ... 102152192198199200201202203204205206 ... LastLast
Results 5,026 to 5,050 of 5300
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Originally Posted by TimDunkem

Started getting a fever today in addition to the coughing and loss of taste. I called a few places to see if I can get tested. Most said stay home, and others said I need to be referred by a doctor to get one. My job wants me to come in anyway. FML

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Originally Posted by TimDunkem

Started getting a fever today in addition to the coughing and loss of taste. I called a few places to see if I can get tested. Most said stay home, and others said I need to be referred by a doctor to get one. My job wants me to come in anyway. FML

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Attorney General Ken Paxton has argued the order is illegal because it goes against Texas Gov. Greg Abbott’s statewide order to reopen businesses while county officials say Samaniego has the authority to order the shutdown because the county is facing an emergency situation.

District Judge William Moody said Wednesday that he plans to have a ruling by Friday morning.
    https://www.ksat.com/news/texas/2020...nt-from-virus/

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Incarcerated Texans are dying from COVID-19 at a rate 35% higher than rest of the U.S. prison population, UT study finds

Texans behind bars are also testing positive at a rate 40% higher than the national prison population average, according to a new report from the University of Texas at Austin.

https://www.texastribune.org/2020/11...s-coronavirus/

hole Texas, run by bag Repugs

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I guess those doctors in those images are wearing masks to prevent them from spreading the disease to diseased patients since we know masks work.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Way to go Texas.

This week, Texas became the first US state to surpass one million known Covid-19 cases, according to data from Johns Hopkins.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Way to go Texas.

This week, Texas became the first US state to surpass one million known Covid-19 cases, according to data from Johns Hopkins.
    Wow! Now tell us how many people would have the flu if we tested millions of times a day for the flu.... I bet 0

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    How about this, you go to El Paso and test people there.

Or are you too scared and accustomed to folding?

Wow! Now tell us how many people would have the flu if we tested millions of times a day for the flu.... I bet 0

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Cases!!!!!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Scared of going to El Paso?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Way to go Texas.

El Paso, Texas, calls in ten morgue trucks as coronavirus cases surge
    https://www.reuters.com/article/heal...-idUSL1N2HV2Z5

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Way to go Texas.

11k new cases reported yesterday.

CFR seems to be fairly steady at around 2% when comparing fatalities 7 days after case reported counts. That would imply that in about 2 weeks after we get over the data lag, we should see something close to a new record high number of fatalities. :grim

Splits, any new guess as to where the fatality rate is going to level off?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It will make Texas' death rate per capita triple, if accurate.

the stupid ing graph that is Darrin's go to for "muh New York":
    https://www.statista.com/statistics/...s-us-by-state/

will have Texas at about 100 by the end of the month, which will have Texas jump about 20 places in the ranking, past a lot of NE states, and approaching New York.

Meanwhile... Snakeboy still can't explain the e.
    We can reexamine this at the end of August. A lot of places in TX trending in the right direction.
    Re-examine it now.

Even the raw data that Texas uses to for your fav, has Texas at 67 deaths per 100k

Double that to get the datasets in line with how other states report probables in their data, you get 134 per 100k.

https://www.statista.com/statistics/...s-us-by-state/

Texas is at #4 on that basis, with a record high reported case count yesterday, so it would seem we are on track to match or exceed NY.

Tell me again how badly Cuomo ed up his response.

Then tell me how you think Texas ed up to get at the same level.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

CFR seems to be fairly steady at around 2% when comparing fatalities 7 days after case reported counts. That would imply that in about 2 weeks after we get over the data lag, we should see something close to a new record high number of fatalities. :grim

Cases mean nothing

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    El Paso, Texas, calls in ten morgue trucks as coronavirus cases surge
    https://www.reuters.com/article/heal...-idUSL1N2HV2Z5
    Over half the deaths over 80

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Bwahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahah ahajjajajahahajajhahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahaha hahhahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahhahahajJajahhah ahHHahhahahahah

Trying to use cfr and ifr now.

Bwahahhahahahahahnahahahahahahahahahah

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Are you in El Paso foldren?

No? Ok, you fold.

Over half the deaths over 80

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Are you in El Paso foldren?

No? Ok, you fold.
    Bwahahhahahahahahahhahahahahahahahhahahahahahhahah ahahahah

Why would I have to be in El paso to read data on El paso?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    El Paso has the data and you are bad at math.

Foldren the scared folder, nice.

Bwahahhahahahahahahhahahahahahahahhahahahahahhahah ahahahah

Why would I have to be in El paso to read data on El paso?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

• An El Paso County Detention Bureau transport van sits in the Medical Examiners parking lot, surrounded by four mobile morgue trailers in El Paso, Texas on November 13, 2020. – Inmates on work release are assisting the medical examiners office to relieve pressure during the recent e in coronavirus deaths. Due to a recent e in coronavirus deaths, El Paso County officials have brought in five mobile morgue trailers with five more on standby. Within the past 48 hours there have been 45 recorded COVID-19 deaths (Photo by Justin HAMEL / AFP) (Photo by JUSTIN HAMEL/AFP via Getty Images)Read More »
    • An El Paso County Detention Bureau transport van sits in the Medical Examiners parking lot, surrounded by four mobile morgue trailers in El Paso, Texas on November 13, 2020. – Inmates on work release are assisting the medical examiners office to relieve pressure during the recent e in coronavirus deaths. Due to a recent e in coronavirus deaths, El Paso County officials have brought in five mobile morgue trailers with five more on standby. Within the past 48 hours there have been 45 recorded COVID-19 deaths (Photo by Justin HAMEL / AFP) (Photo by JUSTIN HAMEL/AFP via Getty Images)Read More »
    • El Paso County detention inmates on work release climb into a transport van after working at the Medical Examiner’s office in El Paso, Texas on November 13, 2020. – Inmates on work release are assisting the medical examiners office to relieve pressure during the recent e in coronavirus deaths. Due to a recent e in coronavirus deaths, El Paso County officials have brought in five mobile morgue trailers with five more on standby. Within the past 48 hours there have been 45 recorded COVID-19 deaths (Photo by Justin HAMEL / AFP) (Photo by JUSTIN HAMEL/AFP via Getty Images)Read More »
    • EDITORS NOTE: Graphic content / Bodies wrapped in plastic line the walls inside a refrigerated trailer used as a mobile morgue by the El Paso County Medical Examiner’s office in El Paso, Texas on November 13, 2020. – Due to a recent e in coronavirus deaths, El Paso County officials have brought in five mobile morgue trailers with five more on standby. Within the past 48 hours there have been 45 recorded COVID-19 deaths (Photo by Justin HAMEL / AFP) (Photo by JUSTIN HAMEL/AFP via Getty Images)Read More »
    • El Paso County detention inmates on work release climb into a transport van after working at the Medical Examiner’s office in El Paso, Texas on November 13, 2020. – Inmates on work release are assisting the medical examiners office to relieve pressure during the recent e in coronavirus deaths. Due to a recent e in coronavirus deaths, El Paso County officials have brought in five mobile morgue trailers with five more on standby. Within the past 48 hours there have been 45 recorded COVID-19 deaths (Photo by Justin HAMEL / AFP) (Photo by JUSTIN HAMEL/AFP via Getty Images)Read More »
    • EDITORS NOTE: Graphic content / Bodies wrapped in plastic line the walls inside a refrigerated trailer used as a mobile morgue by the El Paso County Medical Examiner’s office in El Paso, Texas on November 13, 2020. – Due to a recent e in coronavirus deaths, El Paso County officials have brought in five mobile morgue trailers with five more on standby. Within the past 48 hours there have been 45 recorded COVID-19 deaths (Photo by Justin HAMEL / AFP) (Photo by JUSTIN HAMEL/AFP via Getty Images)Read More »
    • https://www.ktsm.com/local/el-paso-news/inmates-help-move-bodies-as-they-pile-up-at-el-paso-medical-examiners-office/An El Paso County sheriff and detention facility inmate on work release dressed in protective equipment walks between mobile morgues at the Medical Examiners office in El Paso, Texas on November 13, 2020. – Inmates on work release are assisting the medical examiners office to relieve pressure during the recent e in coronavirus deaths. Due to a recent e in coronavirus deaths, El Paso County officials have brought in five mobile morgue trailers with five more on standby. Within the past 48 hours there have been 45 recorded COVID-19 deaths (Photo by Justin HAMEL / AFP) (Photo by JUSTIN HAMEL/AFP via Getty Images)Read More »

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Still have some NICU beds available. Hospitals fine.

Thread Information