Page 3 of 212 FirstFirst 12345671353103 ... LastLast
    Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So you oppose abortion when this set of cells can survive outside of the mother?

24 weeks - that's less than 6 months

Completed weeks of gestation at birth 21 and less 22 23 24 25 26 27 30 34
    Chance of survival[15] 0% 0-10% 10-35% 40-70% 50-80% 80-90% >90% >95% >98%
    Hey son, are you going to give your kids the COVID-19 vaccination once it's out?

Still Hates Small Ball Spurminator's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Personally I'm pro-choice I just don't see the argument in the way you presented it.
    You're not pro choice if the boilerplate pro-life arguments in your post above are what you believe.

As usual, you're afraid to have any real conviction besides "combative."

You can't really compare killing an unborn child to killing someone in self-defense, killing someone because you're at war or killing someone because they're convicted of murder. If you can't draw distinctions between those then there's something ing wrong with you.
    Right, it's silly to bring up abortion in comparison to other deaths. You've successfully re-articulated my response to Chucho. Good job.

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    Hey son, are you going to give your kids the COVID-19 vaccination once it's out?

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    More babies killed today by abortion
    Liberal response kill more
    as opposed to: republicans waitin til babies are grown- then kill them by taking away their health care and/or throwing them in cages

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

SICK BURN.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    as opposed to: republicans waitin til babies are grown- then kill them by taking away their health care and/or throwing them in cages
    You're such a complete and utter re .

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Got 'em.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You're such a complete and utter re .
    im praying for you in your fight against addiction- “its NOT your fault”

Pronouns: Your/Dad TheGreatYacht's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Coronavirus - And just like that the government controls all sporting events, concerts, jobs, colleges, medical facilities, whether or not you can leave your house, has depleted resources such as toilet paper and food, controls all travel. And you guys wonder why they develop and use viruses to scare the public. They now control you and everything about your life. See how easy it was? Mass panic, hysteria, complete control. Of, liberally, the world. Over a virus that is as deadly as the common cold. All freedom has been limited overnight. See how easy that was?

This is what you liberals and conservatives who buy into this bull Coronavirus of a hoax are pushing for smh. I'm especially disappointed in the gun lovers who are letting the government get away with such criminal activity. What a bunch of pussies.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Coronavirus - And just like that the government controls all sporting events, concerts, jobs, colleges, medical facilities, whether or not you can leave your house, has depleted resources such as toilet paper and food, controls all travel. And you guys wonder why they develop and use viruses to scare the public. They now control you and everything about your life. See how easy it was? Mass panic, hysteria, complete control. Of, liberally, the world. Over a virus that is as deadly as the common cold. All freedom has been limited overnight. See how easy that was? [/SIZE]

This is what you liberals and conservatives who buy into this bull Coronavirus of a hoax are pushing for smh. I'm especially disappointed in the gun lovers who are letting the government get away with such criminal activity. What a bunch of pussies.
    Your underlying assumption, that virus pandemics can only come from man-made sources, marks you as a total ing idiot.

Seriously, you are the biggest moron on this board after Cosmored.

Pronouns: Your/Dad TheGreatYacht's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Your underlying assumption, that virus pandemics can only come from man-made sources, marks you as a total ing idiot.

Seriously, you are the biggest moron on this board after Cosmored.
    If not letting myself get fooled by governments with an evil agenda makes me a moron then I'm proud of it .

Over my dead body will I allow mandatory vaccine and microchip implanted inside my body over this Coronavirus hoax. If hits the fan, have fun getting riding those FEMA buses.

Best case scenario, this is just a preview of what's to come.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If not letting myself get fooled by governments with an evil agenda makes me a moron then I'm proud of it .

Over my dead body will I allow mandatory vaccine and microchip implanted inside my body over this Coronavirus hoax. If hits the fan, have fun getting riding those FEMA buses.

Best case scenario, this is just a preview of what's to come.

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    im praying for you in your fight against addiction- “its NOT your fault”

Definitely echoing the same thoughts and prayers for Kori.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Definitely echoing the same thoughts and prayers for Kori.
    Im lighting a candle adorned with the spur logo for kw as i type this...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You're not pro choice if the boilerplate pro-life arguments in your post above are what you believe.

As usual, you're afraid to have any real conviction besides "combative."

Right, it's silly to bring up abortion in comparison to other deaths. You've successfully re-articulated my response to Chucho. Good job.
    You have zero idea what you're talking about. You seem to think everyone fits neatly into a belief system that you can label but most don't. In your mind, in order to be pro-choice, I must be pro-abortion. I am anti-abortion but my opinion on it doesn't supersede hers.

There's no need to try to justify a decision to abort by saying it's not a human, not alive, whatever. All that is bull . It's her decision, point blank period and there's nothing anyone can do. She can abort simply by not taking care of herself.

It really goes "Pro choice" vs "anti choice", or "pro-life" vs "pro-abortion"

You won't find many pro-abortion people. It's about the choice, not the child.

And @ conviction - you're a dude. You're not going to be forced to decide.
    Last edited by DMC; 03-17-2020 at 08:14 PM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You can attempt to re-define "baby" as much as you like, but that set of cells cannot survive outside of the host any more than the set of cells that comprise my kidney can, were it removed.

Maybe next you will define my appendix as a baby? I am a murderer if I have it removed?
    Maybe define your appendage as a baby.

Enemy of the System Millennial_Messiah's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Mexican response to Corona Virus?

Enemy of the System Millennial_Messiah's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You have zero idea what you're talking about. You seem to think everyone fits neatly into a belief system that you can label but most don't. In your mind, in order to be pro-choice, I must be pro-abortion. I am anti-abortion but my opinion on it doesn't supersede hers.

There's no need to try to justify a decision to abort by saying it's not a human, not alive, whatever. All that is bull . It's her decision, point blank period and there's nothing anyone can do. She can abort simply by not taking care of herself.

It really goes "Pro choice" vs "anti choice", or "pro-life" vs "pro-abortion"

You won't find many pro-abortion people. It's about the choice, not the child.

And @ conviction - you're a dude. You're not going to be forced to decide.
    I'm pro abortion if it's not a fetus with white skin

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'm pro abortion if it's not a fetus with white skin
    You're what I would consider the real Mason to be.

Millennial_Mason

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It's her decision, point blank period and there's nothing anyone can do. She can abort simply by not taking care of herself.
    I guess the woman can have autonomy over body as long as she's not an unborn fetus. At that point anyone can just scrape her out.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Your failed attempt at showing a contradiction (again)
    Those are not contradictory stances. I can have strong feelings about abortion but still err on the side of choice.

Sometimes I think you don't have a firm grasp on nuance.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Those are not contradictory stances. I can have strong feelings about abortion but still err on the side of choice.

Sometimes I think you don't have a firm grasp on nuance.
    who said i'm pointing out a contradiction?

your comment about a fetus getting scraped was posed as a rebuttal to spurm's position, but it's equally applicable to your own

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What a deflection. Since he is now of age, that is not my decision. But continue your disregard of asthmatic/allergic to egg people like RG and his ORGANISMS (or non-babies).

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What a deflection. Since he is now of age, that is not my decision. But continue your disregard of asthmatic/allergic to egg people like RG and his ORGANISMS (or non-babies).
    Son are you going to recommend him not get it? What about you?

Thread Information