Page 5 of 212 FirstFirst 1234567891555105 ... LastLast
    My Team
    Miami Heat
    Post Count
    list my addiction since you know of it so well... come on re , just once back up a claim of yours. i'll wait while you try to turn the only cog in that re ed head of yours.
    In high school, BD says you'd clean out the local hardware and hobby shops of paint and glue to huff. Then in your senior year, you graduated to crack and meth. You'd steal all the tubes from the school's chemistry lab to use as crack pipes. BD also said you once tried to cook up your own meth in the lab. We all got our problems, bro.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    In high school, BD says you'd clean out the local hardware and hobby shops of paint and glue to huff. Then in your senior year, you graduated to crack and meth. You'd steal all the tubes from the school's chemistry lab to use as crack pipes. BD also said you once tried to cook up your own meth in the lab. We all got our problems, bro.
    you're so pathetically lame man... jump on your main account because you're one of the worst trolls around and calling you a troll is a disservice to those who actually know how to troll. smh

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

cause and effect dip . stop following me around posting your gay emoticons and bugging the out of me. chill blaKKKe!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    my wife left me for a real man

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    you're so pathetically lame man... jump on your main account because you're one of the worst trolls around and calling you a troll is a disservice to those who actually know how to troll. smh
    Is this really how you're gonna spend your days when the govt shuts down your parlor? Lashing out at people on a sports message board?

Calm the down

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Is this really how you're gonna spend your days when the govt shuts down your parlor?
    as you do the same... what a dumb you truly are blaKKKe.

My Team
    Miami Heat
    Post Count
    Not a troll. You know who am in the real. Used to pal around with BD and Big Chet in those days. Remember that one time Big Chet chased you down in his 71 fastback because you stole his sister's bike?

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    Not a troll. You know who am in the real. Used to pal around with BD and Big Chet in those days. Remember that one time Big Chet chased you down in his 71 fastback because you stole his sister's bike?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    as you do the same... what a dumb you truly are blaKKKe.
    I'm just here to hang out. You're here to lash out.

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    Of all the feuds involving koriwhat on this site, the feud with TarantinoRezDog is the best one

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    BD is in his 20's right? want to try again??? let's hear your new make believe story.

I'm just here to hang out. You're here to lash out.
    bull . you found a place on the internet where you feel bold but you're not bold blaKKKe. you're weak and you know it.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Of all the feuds involving koriwhat on this site, the feud with TarantinoRezDog is the best one
    watching him get humiliated never gets old

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    watching him get humiliated never gets old
    humiliated by outlandishly fake claims? are all you males here just straight up pussies and i'm just now finding that out?

My Team
    Miami Heat
    Post Count
    BD is in his 20's right? want to try again??? let's hear your new make believe story.
    38. He looks like he's in his 20s, though. He works out like a fiend and follows a strict diet, unlike you with the paint thinner and crack. I remember you looking 30 years old in high school and the girls nicknamed you "Old Mann," as a play on your last name. Now how the would I know that story if I didn't who you were? Another one. Junior year. First day of school. I remember you trying to scam on the new freshman chicks and one of them screamed statutory rape since they thought you were a teacher . And just your luck, that girl was Big Chet's baby cousin. I'll never forget that uppercut he gave you. You did like some kind of reverse swan dive or some that had you six feet in the air

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    38. He looks like he's in his 20s, though. He works out like a fiend and follows a strict diet, unlike you with the paint thinner and crack. I remember you looking 30 years old in high school and the girls nicknamed you "Old Mann," as a play on your last name. Now how the would I know that story if I didn't who you were? Another one. Junior year. First day of school. I remember you trying to scam on the new freshman chicks and one of them screamed statutory rape since they thought you were a teacher . And just your luck, that girl was Big Chet's baby cousin. I'll never forget that uppercut he gave you. You did like some kind of reverse swan dive or some that had you six feet in the air
    you really want me to crush your stories? i've stated many times in the past that i dropped out of HS the first month of junior yr but you can continue on your merry way if you'd like.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

bull . you found a place on the internet where you feel bold but you're not bold blaKKKe. you're weak and you know it.
    Projecting I'm guessing.

Poor kw

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    you really want me to crush your stories? i've stated many times in the past that i dropped out of HS the first month of junior yr but you can continue on your merry way if you'd like.
    Dropped out of high school. Went to SACC. Opened a parlor. Has a drug habit. Cool

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You dropped out of high school?

Aw c'mon man.

My Team
    Miami Heat
    Post Count
    Yeah, that incident happened the first day of your junior year. I meant sop re year in my other story about you moving from huffing model glue to crack and meth.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Texas would save itself a lot of money and grief in the long run by shutting everything down now until they can begin mass testing and stop the spread of the virus to just households...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Random Gloom can't help himself, probably has no fingernails.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Projecting I'm guessing.
    your guess is as good as your ing and we all know you ain't a champ in that department. shall we ask your ex about that?

Has a drug habit.
    reefer madness!

You dropped out of high school?
    did i stutter you faux intellectual?

Yeah, that incident happened the first day of your junior year. I meant sop re year in my other story about you moving from huffing model glue to crack and meth.
    end of sept that yr so no, not the first day seeing how i couldn't without consent from a parent. anything else you'd like to lie about? how about BD meeting up with me or visiting my shop?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    i can't wait til you choke on covid-19 tbh.

Thread Information