Page 6 of 212 FirstFirst ... 23456789101656106 ... LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Dropped out of high school. Went to SACC. Opened a parlor. Has a drug habit. Cool
    wow.

What a failure of a human being.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    wow.

What a failure of a human being.
    better than day dreaming about licking your aunt's asshole while pretending you're not a pedophile apa.

wait a minute... aren't you asian too? MORE SUSCEPTIBLE!!!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    you really want me to crush your stories? i've stated many times in the past that i dropped out of HS the first month of junior yr but you can continue on your merry way if you'd like.
    This is not something any self-respecting person/non-methhead would say once, much less multiple times

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This is not something any self-respecting person/non-methhead would say once, much less multiple times
    why? HS is higher education? not at all and especially not when i went to HS. wgaf really but you losers? yall are hyperbolic about everything... smh

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    all you trolls would be better off with covid-19 tbh. here here to each and every one of you losers contracting that bull .

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    i can't wait til you choke on covid-19 tbh.
    Just calm down, friendo.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Just calm down, friendo.
    if you're not choking on covid-19 you'll be choking on some big mac's sooner than later. do us all a favor already lardass!

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    why? HS is higher education? not at all and especially not when i went to HS. wgaf really but you losers? yall are hyperbolic about everything... smh
    No hyperbole. People who are not on drugs do not say that they dropped out of high school many times.

Leave it to the forum's resident crack head to on education.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    all you trolls would be better off with covid-19 tbh. here here to each and every one of you losers contracting that bull .
    Hey bud. Thanks for the well wishes. I'm young, so if I got COVID19 will just be a cold that'll clear up.

Can't say the same for that nasty case of HSV2 you got taking it up the ass at the bus station for some crack money.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    if you're not choking on covid-19 you'll be choking on some big mac's sooner than later. do us all a favor already lardass!
    Just take a few deep breaths, man.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    But he said it in a way that was a sick burn tho so it's ok

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Hey bud. Thanks for the well wishes. I'm young, so if I got COVID19 will just be a cold that'll clear up.

Can't say the same for that nasty case of HSV2 you got taking it up the ass at the bus station for some crack money.
    Damn koriwhat has hsv2?

I thought it was hsv1 that he had.

Must have been downplaying the consenquences of his decisions. Per par

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Damn koriwhat has hsv2?

I thought it was hsv1 that he had.

Must have been downplaying the consenquences of his decisions. Per par
    you really want me to crush your stories? i've stated many times in the past that i have oral and genital herpes but you can continue on your merry way if you'd like.
    Son, you gotta keep up

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Son, you gotta keep up
    In my defense, Koriwhats post is 90% i wish you die, celebrating muzzies death, democrats that and this that i've habitually skipped his post.

Thats my bad though

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Texans need their alcohol.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Son are you going to recommend him not get it? What about you?
    Hopefully the choice is to pull themselves by their bootstraps, and they ran out of ventilators when the time comes...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    "As governors in states including New York and California have imposed statewide measures such as closing schools and limiting commerce, Texas leaders have been reluctant to set restrictions conservative voters might consider draconian and business leaders oppose. They’ve also opposed steps to expand health insurance coverage.

Texas’ Republican Gov. Greg Abbott issued a disaster declaration Friday — after dozens of states already had done so — and activated the National Guard on Tuesday, after more than a dozen states already had. State officials have yet to impose statewide limits on public gatherings, close schools or beaches or issue a special open enrollment period for health insurance, as California, New York and other big states have. And some health providers say Texas has been slow to boost coronavirus testing capacity and help them meet equipment needs.

“In this instance, President Trump is right: Governors need to step up,” Clay Jenkins, a Democrat and Dallas County’s top elected official, said in an interview. “When it comes to stemming the tide of the loss of life that we’re staring at, the governor is in a unique position to act.”

Abbott is fully in charge of the state’s response, because as part of the small-government philosophy, the state’s Legislature meets only in odd years for 140 days. So far, more than 60 coronavirus cases and one death have been confirmed in the state. Abbott said he expects the number of cases to explode next week as more testing capacity comes online and more diagnoses are counted.

Abbott, who has been governor for five years, tends to shine in moments of crisis. He’s been relatively hands-off during legislative sessions, but has played an active role in managing during disaster. Abbott earned praise for providing a steady hand during Hurricane Harvey, which hit Houston in 2017......."

https://www.politico.com/news/2020/0...esponse-136061

Abbott's a jackass

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    IIRC a few of the clubs are outside the city limits. The county should be stepping in but who knows what's going on in the other four big population centers there.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Why Texas is so far behind other states on virus response
    Gov. Abbott is resisting statewide closures, saying those calls are up to local officials, not him.

AUSTIN, Texas — Texas is a big state with a proud small-government philosophy. And that’s being tested by the Covid-19 pandemic.

Strict bans on public gatherings to curtail the virus' reach and widespread testing and treatment run counter to the politics of top Texas officials. Instead they're calling on local officials to lead the response.

As governors in states including New York and California have imposed statewide measures such as closing schools and limiting commerce, Texas leaders have been reluctant to set restrictions conservative voters might consider draconian and business leaders oppose. They’ve also opposed steps to expand health insurance coverage.

Texas’ Republican Gov. Greg Abbott issued a disaster declaration Friday — after dozens of states already had done so — and activated the National Guard on Tuesday, after more than a dozen states already had. State officials have yet to impose statewide limits on public gatherings, close schools or beaches or issue a special open enrollment period for health insurance, as California, New York and other big states have. And some health providers say Texas has been slow to boost coronavirus testing capacity and help them meet equipment needs.

But the swift-spreading coronavirus public health crisis is catching Texas unprepared. The state, which didn’t expand Medicaid, has the highest uninsured rate in the country meaning millions of people don’t have doctors to call if they show symptoms. And Abbott has opposed local paid sick leave ordinances, which could encourage sick people to stay home and keep from spreading the virus, saying they hamper business growth.

“I am pleased that Governor Abbott is engaged in a way that is certainly more substantive than President Trump — but that is such a low bar,” Democratic Texas Rep. Lloyd Doggett wrote in an emailed statement. “Like Trump, he has shifted responsibility for the toughest decisions to local leaders and declined to provide leadership on limitations and closures. He has provided no leadership on health care access in the state with the most uninsured.”

https://www.politico.com/news/2020/0...esponse-136061

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Abbott's a jackass
    RED states

Rachel Maddow name-checks 7 states refusing to take necessary precautions to protect people

There are no statewide bans in

Texas,
    Tennessee,
    Oklahoma,
    Missouri,
    Mississippi,
    Idaho and
    Wyoming.

https://www.rawstory.com/2020/03/rac...e+Raw+Story%29

SA gun stores seeing a buying frenzy on guns and ammo

Thread Information