San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    lololololol Triple post meltdowns

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    lololololol Triple post meltdowns
    only in America can you be counted as positive without a test but only be counted as recovered with a test. Bwahahhahahahhah

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The oldren has stated these are merely flu numbers.
    Its not even as bad as a typical flu season.
    This is entirely media generated.

Idiot....

Then bwahaha reversion to MS kid.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Abbott to speak at 2pm. Based on his track record he will likely say everything is fine and threaten legal action against mayors for mandating masks. His nose is planted firmly up Trumps' rear.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Ohio started reopening six weeks ago,

hasn't seen a coronavirus case surge

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/health/2020/06/18/ohio-reopening-one-month-later-no-surge-in-coronavirus-cases/3208493001/

The Repug gov of OH is an anomaly, seems to have managed the pandemic well from the very start.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Last edited by boutons_deux; 06-22-2020 at 03:13 PM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I just got tested this morning. I had been battling a cough and a headache for over a week and this weekend I loss sense of smell and taste.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I just got tested this morning. I had been battling a cough and a headache for over a week and this weekend I loss sense of smell and taste.
    ugh, good luck

When are the results back?

If I were you, I'd self-isolate since you clearly have C19 symptoms and so are probably infectious
    Last edited by boutons_deux; 06-22-2020 at 12:00 PM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Idiot....

Virus twoofer. The kind of self-appointed expert that can tell you all about how the twin towers were brought down in a controlled demolition.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That sounds like it. Yikes. Good luck man.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Abbott to speak at 2pm. Based on his track record he will likely say everything is fine and threaten legal action against mayors for mandating masks. His nose is planted firmly up Trumps' rear.
    Pretty much. He was all for local control until the cities where most of the voters actually live started doing things he didn't like.

Be interesting to see what happens in November. each election cycle has brought Texas closer and closer to being a purple battleground state, and it looks like we are almost there, if not there already.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Good luck.

I did the finger prick, test/antibody test a month ago as I had all those COVID symptoms in DEC. Totally negative for any antibodies. Was hoping I had immunity already.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Idiot....

Exponential growth!!!!

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    I don't know if TX is becoming purple yet. The Beto/Cruz thing might have just been a case of Cruz being extremely unlikable and a sellout. Plus his face looks very punchable, like melted wax

Pretty much. He was all for local control until the cities where most of the voters actually live started doing things he didn't like.

Be interesting to see what happens in November. each election cycle has brought Texas closer and closer to being a purple battleground state, and it looks like we are almost there, if not there already.

Veteran
    My Team
    Denver Nuggets
    Post Count
    Man let us know! I had to get tested a couple weeks ago because I had lunch with someone that got it. I did the rapid test at Texas Med Clinic and had a negative just 20 minutes later.

Good luck bruh!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Exponential growth!!!!
    Its a DNA virus so people are dying of BACTERIAL pneumonia!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Crap.
    Take care.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Its a DNA virus so people are dying of BACTERIAL pneumonia!
    lol

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    good luck amigo

loss of smell is one of the bigger red flags. hope it ends up being mild

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Good Luck.

My wife's cousin just tested positive. He's about a week into it and is doing well, just a cough and headaches too.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Interesting. They adjusted their estimate to account for testing increases. Most states now in the red, showing an acceleration of the spread.

At 1.13 and six days of being infectious that means Texas' count will double in about 32 days or so, if it is accurate. Trend looks flatish, but with more and more businesses opening, i would guess it will bump up.

we are already seeing area ICUs taken in about what they can absorb and not get overwhelmed. Double the cases and keep that number over one, we will see the available capacity start to get strained within about four weeks.

(based on statements from Travis health officials)
    https://www.kut.org/post/covid-19-la...gets-suspended
    A record 506 new COVID-19 cases were reported in Travis County on Sunday evening, up from 418 new cases reported Saturday. One new coronavirus-related death was reported.

The five-county region (Travis, Williamson, Hays, Bastrop and Caldwell) had 10 new COVID-19 hospital admissions, according to Austin Public Health. There are currently 174 people hospitalized with the disease in the region.

The seven-day average of new hospital admissions is now at 25.7, down from 28.6 on Saturday. Local officials worry about patients overwhelming local hospitals, so they’re keeping an eye on that number and adjusting restrictions based on it.

The area is in stage 4 of APH’s risk-based guidelines, meaning higher risk individuals (people over 65 and those with underlying conditions) should avoid gatherings of more than two people and stay home unless absolutely necessary. Lower risk individuals should avoid gatherings of more than 10 people.

Stage 5, the highest risk level, would be triggered if the hospitalization average rises above 70. If the average falls below 20, the area will move down to stage 3.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Welp, found out a cousin of mine died of COVID on Friday, 3 days after testing positive.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    No surprise with all these asshole customers not wearing masks

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Welp, found out a cousin of mine died of COVID on Friday, 3 days after testing positive.
    Holy ! Sorry for your loss, man.

Thread Information