My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I don't go to any packed bars.
    Which bars are those?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This week, I haven't seen anyone without a mask.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This week, I haven't seen anyone without a mask.
    That's good, Darrin. It's almost like having to wear a mask in public or when dealing with a stranger isn't a big deal.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Which bars are those?
    The neighborhood bar I go to is pretty dead. If it were packed, I'd turn around and go home.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That's good, Darrin. It's almost like having to wear a mask in public or dealing with a stranger isn't a big deal.
    Well, considering that stores now mandate it, it's not worth causing some scene.

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So how are all these maskless white people dis-proportionally infecting blacks and hispanics?
    They are not.

Large urban areas that are poor are perfect places to spread and kill.
    Crowded family and work environments.
    The environment and treatment you get are clearly important.

Or if you want, a nice small town with a meat packing plant or something like this.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Well, considering that stores now mandate it, it's not worth causing some scene.
    Its a loss of manhood.
    A shameful experience that the elite have cooked up to keep us down.

-TGY, Spurter, Chris

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Abbott suspends elective surgeries in Bexar, Dallas, Harris, and Travis County.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Damn.

This is not good.
    The primary care doctors might have to go back into a hole as well.
    People need to see their doctors for other stuff.

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The neighborhood bar I go to is pretty dead. If it were packed, I'd turn around and go home.
    Even then, it has been shown to spread to people 14 feet away indoors. If I had to go to a bar I'd make it a place with an outdoor patio honestly.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Damn.

This is not good.
    The primary care doctors might have to go back into a hole as well.
    People need to see their doctors for other stuff.
    Why would millennials do this?!?! - Abbott and CosmicCowboy

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Even then, it has been shown to spread to people 14 feet away indoors. If I had to go to a bar I'd make it a place with an outdoor patio honestly.
    The place I go to has an outdoor area.

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    But can't rollback the Balous Miller dining room plan? Or at least the bars.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So it isn't business reopening, it is "young people not taking precautions".

What kinds of employment are most at risk?
    What kinds of employment do most young people work at?

If you can't answer those questions honestly, you cede the point, and once again, your confirmation bias keeps you from seeing reality the way it actually is.

So how are all these maskless white people dis-proportionally infecting blacks and hispanics?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    But can't rollback the Balous Miller dining room plan? Or at least the bars.
    It really makes no sense...But we know the reason behind the maddness: Kowtowing to Trump and Balous Miller is what's going to keep him and his wheelchair in the Governor's mansion.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    1.14*1.14*1.14...

This is not difficult math.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    1.14*1.14*1.14...

This is not difficult math.
    Lol using math with 0 context just divide by 2. Lolololol

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    They breathe on the Mexican restaurant waitresses

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    They breathe on the Mexican restaurant waitresses
    And don't put on their masks in the drive-thru when they're getting their food, asking for mayonnaise, and yelling "WHAAAT" because they can't understand the black or hispanic cashier.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Based on cdc guidelines of you have a runny nose you can be diagnosed with covid. No test needed.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    lololol thldren, ignore list, etc.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yeah but at least gyms and amusement parks are still open

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    "CARROLLTON, Texas — As North Texas watches COVID-19 cases and hospitalizations surge, one family is shouldering a health crisis that they never expected to face.

That crisis, all began on May 30 when just a single relative, unknowingly infected with COVID-19, interacted with seven family members at a surprise birthday party. ...

Those seven family members then contracted and spread the virus to 10 other relatives.

Now, Ron Barbosa is keeping track of 18 people in his family who have tested positive for COVID-19.

Barbosa didn't attend the party himself, but the celebration was for his daughter-in-law who turned 30.

However, Barbosa's nephew hosted.

Even though everyone did their best to stay socially distant, Barbosa said it wasn't enough.

"It wasn't that long. It was only a couple of hours," Barbosa, a volunteer EMT said. "But during that brief time, somehow the other 18 family members are now infected with COVID."

Barbosa, who is also married to a doctor, said he and his wife refused to go to the party due to safety reasons.

However, it was a party that by current state health standards appeared harmless. A total of 25 people attended, and not all of them arrived and stayed for the same duration.

"When people started getting sick, we really let everyone have it," Barbosa said. "We knew this was going to happen, I mean this whole time this has been going on we've been terrified."

Among those infected are two young children, two grandparents, a cancer patient and Barbosa's parents, who are in their 80s.

Three are now hospitalized: Barbosa's parents Frank and Carole, along with his sister Kathy, who is battling breast cancer......

Before the party, he played golf with a few family members who also attended the event, according to Barbosa.

Even though everyone did their best to stay socially distant, Barbosa said it wasn't enough.

"It wasn't that long. It was only a couple of hours," Barbosa, a volunteer EMT said. "But during that brief time, somehow the other 18 family members are now infected with COVID."

Barbosa, who is also married to a doctor, said he and his wife refused to go to the party due to safety reasons.

However, it was a party that by current state health standards appeared harmless. A total of 25 people attended, and not all of them arrived and stayed for the same duration.

"When people started getting sick, we really let everyone have it," Barbosa said. "We knew this was going to happen, I mean this whole time this has been going on we've been terrified."

Among those infected are two young children, two grandparents, a cancer patient and Barbosa's parents, who are in their 80s.

Three are now hospitalized: Barbosa's parents Frank and Carole, along with his sister Kathy, who is battling breast cancer.

He says she went to the party and got infected, even though she was socially distanced outside on a porch.

But Barbosa's parents are in a much tougher situation.

Ron

Barbosa said it's likely Carole infected Frank after she stopped by the party to drop something off.

Carole has been hospitalized since June 13, and Frank has been in a hospital since June 17.

Frank is in the ICU and is on life support. Barbosa told WFAA that he is inches away from being put on a ventilator.

"My dad's hanging on by a thread," Barbosa said. "They're saying this is one of the last straws for my dad."

Visitation is mostly restricted, meaning calls to Barbosa's parents are vital.

"That's really the best medicine. You know they're in there by themselves with no family," Barbosa said holding back tears. "It's heartbreaking."

https://www.wfaa.com/article/news/no...e-f4437fe6f836

Lol. I'm not the one who posted regarding the dangers of family gatherings. That was you
    chumpdump says family gatherings dangerous. Bwahahahhahahahahahhaha
    Still afraid of family gatherings or you over that?
    Lol ChumpDumper fell for media hype of virus and scared of family gatherings.
    All those dangerous family gatherings lol you are not smart
    You keep stressing how insane opening up is and how dangerous family gatherings are.
    chump will not do such a thing. He know how the virus is spread and knows that family gatherings will spread the virus.
    Tell us more chumpy facebook. How MAY people get this at a family gathering?
    so you do not know how it could spread at a family gathering. Got it.
    You said you know how the virus is transmitted. So please explain how the virus can spread at these family gatherings.
    Stay strong against those family outings. Quick tell me about viral transmission... this will be great
    you mean assumptions like how family gatherings are dangerous. Lololololol
    lololololol is that really the best thing you can come up with to advert the attention from your fear of family gatherings?
    you are so scared to get it, because you said its so dangerous and family gatherings would give it to everyone who attended. And you are afraid
    oh chumpy Facebook. The dangers of the family gatherings. You're right. You may not make it
    no response on how bad those family gatherings are?
    Oh no chumpy facebook makes a comment about how bad those family gatherings are, then won't say why they're bad... who would have thought.....
    chumpy Facebook bout to share science on how bad family gatherings are... wait for it.
    Lol family gatherings
    those family gatherings... elaborate.. lol.
    Lol tell us about those family gatherings that are so bad.
    thldren
    Last edited by ChumpDumper; 06-25-2020 at 03:53 PM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Thread Information