Page 9 of 212 FirstFirst ... 56789101112131959109 ... LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Secede!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You cannot just declare every person an immediate threat then do nothing about it (no testing).

Anyone who is a threat to public safety needs to be tested.

Your casual dismissal without cause is duly noted, and expected and that's why I wasn't asking you.
    Prior legal precedent sets a lower bar than what you're declaring. It's an easy Google. I thought I even spoon fed you the link but I'm feeling generous to give it again if you ask.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Dan Patrick just proposed mass self-sacrifice of elders -- for the economy.

The GOP is pretty much a death cult at this point.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Prior legal precedent sets a lower bar than what you're declaring. It's an easy Google. I thought I even spoon fed you the link but I'm feeling generous to give it again if you ask.
    I wasn't asking for the lazy opinion of a Layman. There's enough legal expertise here for someone to provide an opinion.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Thanks. I'm surprised we have more than Houston.
    Members of the Trump Death Cult have been taking fewer precautions, because Dear Leader declared it a hoax early on. It has therefore spread the most in the densest part of the most conservative part of the state.

This stuff sorts itself out. Your ideology's delusions about reality and ting on science and experts has come to fruition.

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Members of the Trump Death Cult have been taking fewer precautions, because Dear Leader declared it a hoax early on. It has therefore spread the most in the densest part of the most conservative part of the state.

This stuff sorts itself out. Your ideology's delusions about reality and ting on science and experts has come to fruition.
    ...you mean the (science and experts) who advised us to stay apart by 2 feet, then 2 meters, then six feet, then in a crowd not bigger than 250, then 150, then... ... now in a crowd not larger than 9...

...oh, yeah, real bright guys. They don't know from apple butter. They're wandering in the dark just like the next asshole in the line of less than 10.

Big shots.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    isnt most of GOP leadership white men in the 60+?

lets start there have a convention where we have few corona superspreaders as key speakers and greeters

we would clean house at GOP first resulting in an immediate economic boom

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

The risks of coronavirus in Trump country

The demographics, work patterns and media habits of President Trump's base are putting many of his supporters at elevated risk for the health and economic impacts of coronavirus.

Why it matters: National surveys, including the Axios-Ipsos Coronavirus Index, found that

Republicans and Midwesterners have been more likely to respond with less urgency than Americans who identify as Democrats or live in coastal centers.

• Trump voters in the 2016 exit polls were more likely to be older, married, middle-income, less educated and live in rural areas or the suburbs rather than urban areas.
    • These factors could put them in danger even though most live outside of crowded cities with high infection rates such as New York and San Francisco.
    • Trump's response to the crisis and his messaging about its seriousness are important — especially after his early suggestions that the virus wasn't that bad and multiple statements that it's "under control."

https://www.axios.com/trump-supporters-coronavirus-8ba57403-4a5a-4256-89b2-c286ecccd337.html

and Trash's Old White People swallow the LIES from Hannity, Carlson, Rush, AJ, TV pastor grifters, etc

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I wasn't asking for the lazy opinion of a Layman. There's enough legal expertise here for someone to provide an opinion.
    There's plenty of legal expert opinion out there. A super sleuth like you should be able to easily find it..... Which means you're just here to argue. Carry on.
    Last edited by Blake; 03-26-2020 at 01:21 PM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Not sure if already posted, a new article in Texas Monthly describes how HEB prepared for the COVID-19 outbreak:

https://www.texasmonthly.com/food/he...irus-pandemic/

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    isnt most of GOP leadership white men in the 60+?

lets start there have a convention where we have few corona superspreaders as key speakers and greeters

we would clean house at GOP first resulting in an immediate economic boom
    Rand Paul FTW.

Odds are pretty high this will end up killing a big-name Trump party member.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Not sure if already posted, a new article in Texas Monthly describes how HEB prepared for the COVID-19 outbreak:

Thanks, interesting read. If only our government had the foresight of.... H.E.B.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Thanks, interesting read. If only our government had the foresight of.... H.E.B.
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/H-E-B

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Saw that. HEB is a well run company in general. Does not surprise me.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

So what caused liberal New York to explode with cases? Why didn't their "proper" ideology protect them?

Also, have you been officially diagnosed with re ism?

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So what caused liberal New York to explode with cases? Why didn't their "proper" ideology protect them?
    Density and climate, most likely.

Rube states like MS are actively working against local shutdowns. Is that a good thing in your opinion?

Yes or no.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Because it got hit first, among other factors like density, and mass transit use. Come on man, you already know this, you even know what I am saying is true, you just want to stomp your feet over me pointing out the effects of your failed ideology's war on science and expertise.

This is not difficult to understand, if you take your idiot-colored glasses off for second. White millennials are still not fleeing the Democratic party, and Republicans are not taking this as seriously:

https://hillreporter.com/poll-shows-...y-enough-61010

Do you need me to ask you the obvious question of "will the virus spread to you and your family more readily if you don't take precautions?"

I mean, seriously you want to deny reality here too? Rand Paul... cough cough...
    Last edited by RandomGuy; 03-26-2020 at 04:22 PM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Density and climate, most likely.

Rube states like MS are actively working against local shutdowns. Is that a good thing in your opinion?

Yes or no.
    https://www.nytimes.com/2020/03/26/u...te-reeves.html

Days after issuing an executive order that broadly defined most businesses as essential during the coronavirus shutdown, Gov. Tate Reeves of Mississippi said on Thursday that it was not meant to interfere with decisions made by local governments.

Governor Reeves signed the order on Tuesday, saying that essential businesses should be allowed to stay open, with some limitations, during the coronavirus shutdown. It offered a broad list of such businesses, including some that were exempt from limits on gatherings of more than 10 people as long as they took into account “reasonable measures,” such as social distancing and sending sick employees home.

After widespread criticism, Governor Reeves said on Thursday that he would issue a supplemental notice saying that the order was intended as “a floor statewide” for local governments to follow.

Some cities and counties in the state had already imposed their own more narrow restrictions regarding which businesses were considered essential, leading to confusion about how the state order would be executed.
    Derp had to walk back his proclamation that essentially reversed what the cities were doing already. This is the kind of decision you make when you have the "faith" pre-existing condition, akin to going to a giant church social.

A neverending cycle Trainwreck2100's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

even heb has a pandemic team

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

It might have something to do with the ing stupid way Trump ordered everybody coming back to wait around in a line and get tested. A super-spreading event that any scientist or epidemiologist would have say "don't ing do that".

THERE WAS CHAOS at international arrivals halls in airports across the United States on Saturday, as President Donald Trump’s hastily ordered European travel ban took effect, and passengers were forced to endure long waits in crowded spaces as federal agents appear to have been overwhelmed by orders to screen travelers for coronavirus.
    https://theintercept.com/2020/03/15/...uckles-strain/

"let's force tens of thousands of people we suspect might have a contagious respiratory disease into confined spaces for hours"

You think that event from two weeks ago might have had something to do with the sudden explosion, geenyus?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Great company.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Come on man, you already know this, you even know what I am saying is true, you just want to stomp your feet over me pointing out the effects of your failed ideology's war on science and expertise.
    Well if viral spread is due to ideology...all of the hot spots in the country are blue districts. Therefore one can only conclude that this virus is targeting your ideology. All of Europe is inline with your ideology so that is clear proof. Covid-19 hates you RG. Be careful out there!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    There's plenty of legal expert opinion out there. A super sleuth like you should be able to easily find it..... Which means you're just here to argue. Carry on.
    Yet for some reason you felt compelled to respond with your front porch wisdom.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Rand Paul FTW.

Odds are pretty high this will end up killing a big-name Trump party member.
    More stupid Nostradamus blind slinging to see if you can score.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yet for some reason you felt compelled to respond with your front porch wisdom.
    I found the answer pretty quickly per legal expert opinion through an easy Google search. What they say makes perfect sense but I'm not gonna argue on their behalf. That's why I'm just telling you "nope" giving you a link

Thread Information