Page 92 of 212 FirstFirst ... 4282888990919293949596102142192 ... LastLast
Results 2,276 to 2,300 of 5300
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    And that there is your answer...if Fauci came out and said people should wear N95 masks the public would empty whatever supply was left...look at what happened with toilet paper
    He lied period.

And all US government because they were in panic mode because they had a 3rd world ppe stockpile.

No I am not saying he should have mentioned n95 by name but should not have lied that masks help.

I was telling everyone here to buy n95s in january when I bought my supply. I predicted we all will be wearing masks back in january. It was common sense

Just goes to show again. Never ever listen to your government but use your own logic and common sense to protect yourself and your own.

Always keep in mind that when government gives recommendations. Its intended for the stupidest sections of america.

Use your brain

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He lied period.

And all US government because they were in panic mode because they had a 3rd world ppe stockpile.

No I am not saying he should have mentioned n95 by name but should not have lied that masks help.

I was telling everyone here to buy n95s in january when I bought my supply. I predicted we all will be wearing masks back in january. It was common sense

Just goes to show again. Never ever listen to your government but use your own logic and common sense to protect yourself and your own.

Always keep in mind that when government gives recommendations. Its intended for the stupidest sections of america.

Use your brain
    lockdown wear masks

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Post it or shut up
    Me, willhunt and weebo are all on the same page on this tbqh

Sorry you are struggling to follow

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Me, willhunt and weebo are all on the same page on this tbqh

Sorry you are struggling to follow
    Post it or shut up
    Hater folds too ... sad to see you stooping to Darrin levels mah nig, you're better than this

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Im not saying this is you,
    but people on here pretend they are experts and make really ty arguments.
    I have heard more misconceptions about what science is and is not on this board... so much so that it is really quite frightening. The anti science slant of this current administration parroted by people on this board is concerning. Mistakes will be made, but out-right lying is dangerous. There are people on here that are not the least bit bothered by lying and purposely misleading people concerning this whole virus mess. Its very revealing and sad.

I'm just trying to make sense of things like everyone else. I'm sure some things I've posted a couple of months ago turned out to be bull . That's how we learn though.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    And he folds ...
    Hater folds too ... sad to see you stooping to Darrin levels mah nig, you're better than this
    You seem really butthurt about me not wanting to discuss some boring legal . No one cares, tbh.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'm just trying to make sense of things like everyone else. I'm sure some things I've posted a couple of months ago turned out to be bull . That's how we learn though.
    Trying to "learn" from Chumpettes.

I cannot grok its fullnes leemajors's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Im not saying this is you,
    but people on here pretend they are experts and make really ty arguments.
    I have heard more misconceptions about what science is and is not on this board... so much so that it is really quite frightening. The anti science slant of this current administration parroted by people on this board is concerning. Mistakes will be made, but out-right lying is dangerous. There are people on here that are not the least bit bothered by lying and purposely misleading people concerning this whole virus mess. Its very revealing and sad.
    "There is a cult of ignorance in the United States, and there always has been. The strain of anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that "my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge." - Asimov

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I have absolutely no problem with this and you are absolutely correct.
    And thats how science works as well, especially with something as new and as rushed as this current mess is.
    Trump world works on immediate W and Ls though. That does not work with science. It can be very messy with something so variable (the ways different people are reacting to the virus is astounding and frustrating)

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Trying to "learn" from Chumpettes.
    Even the "experts" have been learning since this virus is "novel". Probably explains the ever decreasing death rate.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Even the "experts" have been learning since this virus is "novel". Probably explains the ever decreasing death rate.
    Deathrate is not the problem ma noga

Its hospitalizations. Any day a hospital bed is taken due to this virus is damage to entire health ecosystem.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Its hospitalizations. Any day a hospital bed is taken due to this virus is damage to entire health ecosystem.
    Quite the stretch

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I have absolutely no problem with this and you are absolutely correct.
    And thats how science works as well, especially with something as new and as rushed as this current mess is.
    Trump world works on immediate W and Ls though. That does not work with science. It can be very messy with something so variable (the ways different people are reacting to the virus is astounding and frustrating)

Yeah, I think the doctors have started putting together some really good treatment protocols.

Probably helped that doctors around the world were sharing information.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Quite the stretch
    Huh?

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    "There is a cult of ignorance in the United States, and there always has been. The strain of anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that "my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge." - Asimov
    Dude wrote some of the best books I ever read even though he is considered kind of past.
    This quote is a dart.
    Something that I personally feel is missing though is that people actually are quite fine with science once they understand what it can and cannot do.
    The assumption that scientists are a bunch of liberal geeks is fully BS. Most of these people are just curious and want to understand something and then a problem that takes good science to solve turns into a political event and they get kicked in the nuts out of nowhere. They just dont get it. A significant number are not political to begin with so its like wtf???

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Ventilators keep you in hospital for a long time. They aren't knee jerk putting people on respirators anymore.

And younger demo getting covid should mean less hospitalization.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

People recover, too. That's another bed.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You seem really butthurt about me not wanting to discuss some boring legal . No one cares, tbh.
    Broh, I’m drinking, watching some tv, and enjoying my dogs. I ain’t butt hurt about . But you should really just shut the up.

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Having a necessary amount of medical supplies like N95 masks stockpiled for a pandemic is only going to happen with government intervention and regulations, it’s never going to be something the “free market” does on its own.
    That's why the Clinton administration started the national stockpile program. It's a shame Republicans blocked all the attempts to replenish it after the H1N1 pandemic.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Broh, I’m drinking, watching some tv, and enjoying my dogs. I ain’t butt hurt about . But you should really just shut the up.
    Ok, that's pretty funny, tbh.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He lied period.

Use your brain
    Unfortunately, we can't trust Americans to ever do the smart thing.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'm drinking on my patio, enjoying this Saharan dust. My dog is being her normal y self.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Not marking COVID deaths for every nursing home death could've done it too.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Not marking COVID deaths for every nursing home death could've done it too.
    All data has human errors, but it's "mostly" correct.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    All data has human errors, but it's "mostly" correct.
    I know you desperately want to live in a world without political shenanigans. But it's all around you.
    You keep hoping if you must.

Thread Information