Page 95 of 212 FirstFirst ... 4585919293949596979899105145195 ... LastLast
Results 2,351 to 2,375 of 5300
    Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    lol I'm supposed to guide you

Why are you so triggered by reality? If you'd accept reality and stop treating this like a team sport you could make better decisions and not need to be guided by strangers on a sports forum.
    You have the gall to say I'm treating this like a team sport when you just tried to mask shame me from a picture I posted months ago of a mask I don't have?

The reality is you wanted to score a point on a sports message board. You mercilessly pimped the drugs you were told to pimp by your team but you couldn't bring yourself to update a recommendation about masks to people who have been posting about masks all along. You thought I was ignorant about the type of masks to use to protect others all this time and you sat on it.

What the is wrong with you?

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You have the gall to say I'm treating this like a team sport when you just tried to mask shame me from a picture I posted months ago of a mask I don't have?

The reality is you wanted to score a point on a sports message board. You mercilessly pimped the drugs you were told to pimp by your team but you couldn't bring yourself to update a recommendation about masks to people who have been posting about masks all along. You thought I was ignorant about the type of masks to use to protect others all this time and you sat on it.

Why do you get so emotional and triggered anytime reality is mentioned?

I've been frustrated with the lack of directness people like Fauci are giving to the American people. Seeing how easily you meltdown makes me realize why they can't be direct. Fauci has to say he feels confident in a vaccine by the end of the year so weak minded s like you won't freak out. You need to be comforted so much that you ignore the "if a vaccine is even possible" ending to his "hopeful" statement.

Face it Chump, you're probably going to get covid. You'll live or you'll die.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

I've been frustrated with the lack of directness people like Fauci are giving to the American people. Seeing how easily you meltdown makes me realize why they can't be direct. Fauci has to say he feels confident in a vaccine by the end of the year so weak minded s like you won't freak out. You need to be comforted so much that you ignore the "if a vaccine is even possible" ending to his "hopeful" statement.

Accuses someone else of melting down

Proceeds to meltdown himself in the ensuing post.

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

people like Fauci...

But you enjoy the press conferences on the virus given by Trump that have more viewers than Monday night football?

I guess presidents don’t lead.

and yeah this is what about ism.
    how dare I ask the President of the United States to lead to not be a hypocrite
    Last edited by pgardn; 06-27-2020 at 02:28 PM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

@ the irony of chumpdumper complaining about someone "trying to score points" on a sports message board.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I don't have a plan.

What's your plan?
    You're the one giving medical opinions and making the imperative claim that it isn't feasible to shelter in place. I'm asking what you would do if you were governor.

Looks to me like you don't want any government intervention at all.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    @ the irony of chumpdumper complaining about someone "trying to score points" on a sports message board.
    the irony is SnakeBoy tried to do exactly the same thing but he's on your Trump team so everything is cool.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You're the one giving medical opinions and making the imperative claim that it isn't feasible to shelter in place. I'm asking what you would do if you were governor.

It's too late to UBI a shutdown out of this which might have been a good idea but maybe UBI the most vulnerable and cover the quarantine of the sick so they aren't forced to risk their lives and the lives of others to buy food.

It seems stupid to send elderly teachers into teach high school at this point, for example.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Could explain all the pneumonia deaths.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    the irony is SnakeBoy tried to do exactly the same thing but he's on your Trump team so everything is cool.
    All I did was state facts which as usual led to your moral preening

That's all you've done through all of this. You tried your moral preening when you got your N95 masks until it was pointed out healthcare workers needed them more then you and you tried to backtrack. Then you tried it with your valved mask lol.

All of your preening isn't going to keep the covids away tho

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It's too late to UBI a shutdown out of this which might have been a good idea but maybe UBI the most vulnerable and cover the quarantine of the sick so they aren't forced to risk their lives and the lives of others to buy food.

It seems stupid to send elderly teachers into teach high school at this point, for example.
    Too bad policy makers never wanted to talk about emergency contingency funding, especially in Texas.

I mean , Texas is the one suing to repeal Obamacare. There's no way we're gonna UBI for the sick and the vulnerable. It'll all have to come from the federal level who are ridiculously dragging their feet on any new stimulus package.

But in the here and now, shut down interior dining, mandate masks and social distancing. It's pretty ing frustrating that given what we knew by April that Abbott still opened things up like we beat it.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

I didn't give a medical opinion. There is a mortality rate. You pick what you think it is and that's where we are going.

If you think it's a mild flu with .1% mortality then we got ~200k deaths to go.

So what do you think the mortality rate is?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So what do you suggest that Texas does now? Open all the way back up? Just come out and say it already.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I didn't give a medical opinion. There is a mortality rate. You pick what you think it is and that's where we are going.

If you think it's a mild flu with .1% mortality then we got ~200k deaths to go.

So what do you think the mortality rate is?
    Nope I don't do red herrings. You have a question pending about what you think Texas should do.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

You are never direct because you're a passive aggressive little who can't stand being called out for it.

"Face it." The whole current mask discussion is assuming I already have it and don't want to spread it to others. I don't think it will kill me. I never once said I thought it would.

You aren't being direct about that; you're trying to change the subject from your being a complete politicized asshole throughout this entire pandemic.

Again, what the is wrong with you?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    All I did was state facts which as usual led to your moral preening

That's all you've done through all of this. You tried your moral preening when you got your N95 masks until it was pointed out healthcare workers needed them more then you and you tried to backtrack. Then you tried it with your valved mask lol.

I got the masks that were specifically not approved for use by US healthcare personnel. Not ones with vavles.

you're trying to mask shame me three times over. I'm trying to do the right thing to protect myself and others in the midst of an ever-changing pandemic and all you do is shame people.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So what do you suggest that Texas does now? Open all the way back up? Just come out and say it already.
    I already told I don't have the plan. Why is it so hard for you to understand?

Without a vaccine the destination is the same for every state, every country. You guys are so focused on whether we should take the short route or the scenic route but we're all headed to Painzville in the end.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You are never direct because you're a passive aggressive little who can't stand being called out for it.

"Face it." The whole current mask discussion is assuming I already have it and don't want to spread it to others. I don't think it will kill me. I never once said I thought it would.

You aren't being direct about that; you're trying to change the subject from your being a complete politicized asshole throughout this entire pandemic.

lol the meltdown

lol the preening

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Temper tantrum.....

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    lol the meltdown

lol the preening
    Yes, you did meltdown. All you've done since this started is try to shame people for not knowing as much as you do -- even when you turn out to be dead wrong.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Temper tantrum.....
    Speaking of dead wrong, you were the most wrong of anyone.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Aside from the shin-kicking, I'm curious what the response is to Snakeboy's point? If a vaccine is developed in the near-term (i.e., end of the year), great. But if not, and effective treatments are 3, 5, or even 10 years away, what then? Seems to me that there's going to have to be some hard decisions made - exposing certain groups, like small business owners, to economic oblivion or at-risk people to serious health issues and/or death.

There really hasn't been much of a discussion as to where we see this all going over at least the next 12-18 months. I don't profess to have a plan, but I don't think the opening/closing dance that Texas is doing is workable. I'm all for good hygiene, masks, etc..., but that doesn't seem to me to be a solution either. So what are the options? Another nationwide lockdown for 6 weeks? Letting this thing burn through the population?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I got the masks that were specifically not approved for use by US healthcare personnel. Not ones with vavles.

you're trying to mask shame me three times over. I'm trying to do the right thing to protect myself and others in the midst of an ever-changing pandemic and all you do is shame people.

The extra effort anger

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    people like Fauci...
    Random three word response with nothing to actually link it to.

But you enjoy the press conferences on the virus given by Trump that have more viewers than Monday night football?
    Followed by non sequitur accusation - again not linked to anything in particular.
    I guess presidents don’t lead.
    Semi-conclusion, again not really linked to any premises.
    and yeah this is what about ism.
    how dare I ask the President of the United States to lead to not be a hypocrite
    Sounds like you're talking to yourself in the mirror. Is English your first language?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'm not mask shaming you. You had posted a pic of the mask you wanted. It had valves which defeat the purpose of protecting others.

Who's Balous?
    But it looks like a mask. Why are you hating on masks?

Thread Information