Page 109 of 212 FirstFirst ... 95999105106107108109110111112113119159209 ... LastLast
Results 2,701 to 2,725 of 5300
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I don't know if anyone has tried but testing in SA is completely overwhelmed. I have an employee trying to get in for two days now.

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I don't know if anyone has tried but testing in SA is completely overwhelmed. I have an employee trying to get in for two days now.
    Roger on that.
    I have talked to people who go to get tested and they run out of tests.
    Or they flat out count down and tell the rest to leave.

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    On a personal note just in, I add my cousin and two "nephews" to the list. (She says she feels like , nephews feel fine)
    And my list grows.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    “Anybody that wants a test [for the coronavirus] can get a test.”

Trash, in remarks to reporters on
    March 6.

================

Trump: ‘We Have The Best Testing In The World . . .

I Don’t Think You Need That Much Testing’

-- Trash,
    early May

=================

Even if one gets tested, the labs are overwhelmed, test results a week later.

Where is Trash's Defense Production Act for labs?

Last edited by boutons_deux; 07-02-2020 at 02:16 PM.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Texas Med Clinic is using Abbott’s unreliable test. They were sending out to a lab using a reliable PCR test but switched to doing it in house because they could bill for it and make more money even though they no it’s no where near as accurate. Take home message if you need a Covid test don’t go to a Texas Med Clinic.
    It's not the Abbot test according their website, it's a 15 minute rapid test.

"The COVID-19 rapid test is manufactured by Quidel, the first manufacturer to receive Emergency Use Authorization (EUA) from the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) on May 8 for a rapid antigen test. Named Sofia® 2 SARS Antigen FIA, the rapid point-of-care test uses a fluorescent immunoassay analyzer for the rapid detection of SARS-CoV-2 in a nasal or nasopharyngeal specimen."

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    On a personal note just in, I add my cousin and two "nephews" to the list. (She says she feels like , nephews feel fine)
    And my list grows.
    Just feeling like in SA right now doesn't count. Saharan dust levels are kicking many people's ass including mine. That is worse than cedar season for me.

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Just feeling like in SA right now doesn't count. Saharan dust levels are kicking many people's ass including mine. That is worse than cedar season for me.
    The Saharan dust gave me a headache last week but it didn't come anywhere close to the way cedar season clogs my sinuses when it peaks in January. Only thing I have ever found comparable to the cedar is when I lived on the west side of LA which would get pretty bad when there would be large fires in Malibu.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Wife absolutely got exposed about a week ago. No tests in Hays county. :/

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    No amount of water seemed like enough at the height of the dust levels. Just felt parched the whole time.

Mostly in the bunker now. We'll see if I picked up any rona before that.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It's not the Abbot test according their website, it's a 15 minute rapid test.

"The COVID-19 rapid test is manufactured by Quidel, the first manufacturer to receive Emergency Use Authorization (EUA) from the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) on May 8 for a rapid antigen test. Named Sofia® 2 SARS Antigen FIA, the rapid point-of-care test uses a fluorescent immunoassay analyzer for the rapid detection of SARS-CoV-2 in a nasal or nasopharyngeal specimen."
    https://www.cbsnews.com/news/trump-a...id-test-sites/

Trump administration to stop funding 13 COVID community test sites
    However, seven of the 13 testing sites are in Texas, which is seeing a "massive" COVID outbreak, according to Governor Greg Abbott. In light of the surge in cases, GOP Senator John Cornyn of Texas urged the White House Wednesday to revisit its decision and extend federal funding for the community-based sites.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The Saharan dust gave me a headache last week but it didn't come anywhere close to the way cedar season clogs my sinuses when it peaks in January. Only thing I have ever found comparable to the cedar is when I lived on the west side of LA which would get pretty bad when there would be large fires in Malibu.
    It's weird that it bothers me more than cedar since it's not even an allergen, just an irritant they say.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    https://www.cbsnews.com/news/trump-a...id-test-sites/

Trump administration to stop funding 13 COVID community test sites
    However, seven of the 13 testing sites are in Texas, which is seeing a "massive" COVID outbreak, according to Governor Greg Abbott. In light of the surge in cases, GOP Senator John Cornyn of Texas urged the White House Wednesday to revisit its decision and extend federal funding for the community-based sites.
    Did they close them?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

"Only 84 tickets had been sold before the online ticket broker suspended sales"

No word on the Color Me Badd concert scheduled for Saturday....

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Corona definitely has it in for the libs

It's even worse if you look at it by district

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Did they close them?
    no

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Did they close them?
    https://www.texastribune.org/2020/06...testing-sites/

They appear to have closed eight of them. "Postponed plans for five" 13-5= 8

The Republican president shut down the funding, and the Republican governor... seems to have not done anything.

Your party leader is claiming that the virus is just going to go away, so maybe they are betting on that happening all by itself. Let's see how that turns out.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Wife absolutely got exposed about a week ago. No tests in Hays county. :/
    No FREE testing here. Several sites seem to still be doing some testing, "by referral" etc. Hard to sort out.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Let's be super-cynical for a moment.

Republican war on the poor means they will shut down free testing sites, especially in areas that vote for Democrats.

Let's find a map and see if that super-cynical theory holds.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The extension only marks two more weeks of support for the Lone Star state. It comes as the Trump administration has committed itself to a policy of state-level handling of the pandemic even as states and cities struggle to make ends meet
    They will probably extend that again. The fact that they plan on revisiting it though, raises the spectre of that not happening. smh. At this point, it would not surprise me, given Trumps stated intention to reduce overall testing.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    right now, the only stats we are given are cases and deaths.

Later, we will have stats on survivors post-ARDS because they will need rehab and maybe oxygen, for months or forever.

They may be "disabled" for life, on govt welfare, and therefore poor.

Then there will be the people who got their asses kicked bad but did not descend all the way to ARDS.

sorry, we are also seeing category "recovered"

CASES 2,715,124

RECOVERED 729,994

DEATHS

https://www.statnews.com/feature/cor...aign=hp_widget

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Texas lieutenant governor says he's done listening to Dr. Fauci: 'I don’t need his advice'
    https://news.yahoo.com/texas-lieuten...194536074.html

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    No FREE testing here. Several sites seem to still be doing some testing, "by referral" etc. Hard to sort out.
    Does she need to borrow some money?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The Republican president shut down the funding, and the Republican governor... seems to have not done anything.

Your party leader is claiming that the virus is just going to go away, so maybe they are betting on that happening all by itself. Let's see how that turns out.

[vapid personal sniping]
    Keep scraping the dog off yer shoes. The stink will stay.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The Republican convention is still on? One GOP official already dead of COVID after going to a preliminary county meeting; probably had the virus when he attended.

Thread Information