Page 204 of 212 FirstFirst ... 104154194200201202203204205206207208 ... LastLast
Results 5,076 to 5,100 of 5300
    Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Never went to Australia
    Believe.My Team

TimDunkem bwhahahahahhahahahhahahahahhahaha
    Cried by he thought he had covid. Bout to bump

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lied about traveling. Sad. You hate to see it.

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lied about traveling. Sad. You hate to see it.
    thinks a picture of a country is personal information

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    lodge hall cobwebs

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Texas excess deaths are twice what we have for confirmed Corona deaths. This has been explained to you already, and the data is readily available.

The other states, unlike Texas, reasonably include these probable COVID deaths in their totals.

The lying sacks of Republicans that run this state want morons like you to believe it isn't as bad as it really is.

What happens to Texas' standing when you double the death rate to make the data actually comparable?

The core of modern conservatism is dishonesty.
    What happens to Texas' standing when you double the death rate to make the data actually comparable?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Abbott gets an Emmy?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Abbott gets an Emmy?
    I am guessing this means you know the answer is "Texas goes to #4 in the country, creeping up on bad ol' New York, but don't have the decency or sense of honesty to admit it.

Pity.

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    , nearly 1200 new cases reported today in Bexar County. But Karrin told me we were at herd immunity already.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Who would've thought letting restaurants, bars, and strip clubs fill up would backfire?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    We're right back at June levels without any brakes.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Texas hospitals prepare to administer Covid vaccine shots in less than three weeks
    PUBLISHED TUE, NOV 24 20202:45 PM ESTUPDATED 4 HOURS AGO

https://www.cnbc.com/2020/11/24/texa...ree-weeks.html

The state rolled out its vaccine allocation plan Monday, outlining who will get it first. Top priority is going to hospital employees and nursing home staff, EMTs, home health-care workers and the state’s most vulnerable residents. Gov. Greg Abbott said the state is prepared to distribute the vaccine as early as Dec. 12.

“We have known months in advance that the vials of the vaccine are already in place,” Abbott told CNBC. “And those vials are ready to be sent to us the day after the emergency use authorization is provided.”

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Texas hospitals prepare to administer Covid vaccine shots in less than three weeks
    PUBLISHED TUE, NOV 24 20202:45 PM ESTUPDATED 4 HOURS AGO

https://www.cnbc.com/2020/11/24/texa...ree-weeks.html

The state rolled out its vaccine allocation plan Monday, outlining who will get it first. Top priority is going to hospital employees and nursing home staff, EMTs, home health-care workers and the state’s most vulnerable residents. Gov. Greg Abbott said the state is prepared to distribute the vaccine as early as Dec. 12.

“We have known months in advance that the vials of the vaccine are already in place,” Abbott told CNBC. “And those vials are ready to be sent to us the day after the emergency use authorization is provided.”
    They can put bodies in the freezer trucks they use to ship the vaccines.

Win-win.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    U.S. to test run vaccine distribution networks as it awaits FDA clearance
    UPDATED TUE, NOV 24 20206:16 PM EST
    https://www.cnbc.com/2020/11/24/coro...e-updates.html

Health and Human Services Secretary Alex Azar said that the U.S. federal government is conducting a practice run this week of its coronavirus vaccine distribution networks with some test shipments as the drugs await emergency approval from the U.S. Food and Drug Administration in “just a few weeks.”

The shipments, which won’t contain the actual vaccine vials, will test the systems used by state health departments to order vaccine doses to “ensure that all goes smoothly,” Azar said. The test is part of a series of field exercises under the Trump administration’s vaccine program Operation Warp Speed.

“If all goes well, we could be distributing vaccine soon after Dec. 10,” Azar said during a press briefing. “We believe we can distribute vaccine to all 64 jurisdictions within 24 hours of FDA authorization. Then we hope administration can begin as soon as the product arrives.”

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    lodge hall cobwebs
    Cool.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Our hospitals are not going to be overwhelmed. It's not difficult.
    Hospitals Know What’s Coming
    “We are on an absolutely catastrophic path,” said a COVID-19 doctor at America’s best-prepared hospital.
    https://www.theatlantic.com/health/a...helmed/617156/

MURRAY — Intensive care unit bed utilization across all Utah hospitals is currently at 88%, according to the state health department's Monday report, while ICU beds are 92% occupied at the 16 Utah hospitals best equipped to care for COVID-19 patients.

"When 85% capacity is reached, Utah will be functionally out of staffed ICU beds, indicating an overwhelmed hospital system," the state's coronavirus website states.
    https://www.ksl.com/article/50054701...ah-are-88-full

I'm sure your Utah counterparts thought the same.

El Paso is overwhelmed, and it is bleeding over to other systems as they shift patients there at the same time those systems see their own uptick.

Texas is currently on a trajectory to hit its peak.

Then what?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Hospitals Know What’s Coming
    “We are on an absolutely catastrophic path,” said a COVID-19 doctor at America’s best-prepared hospital.
    https://www.theatlantic.com/health/a...helmed/617156/

https://www.ksl.com/article/50054701...ah-are-88-full

I'm sure your Utah counterparts thought the same.

El Paso is overwhelmed, and it is bleeding over to other systems as they shift patients there at the same time those systems see their own uptick.

Texas is currently on a trajectory to hit its peak.

Then what?
    More avoidable suffereing, death and social dislocation. That's the political choice that's been made for us.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    More avoidable suffereing, death and social dislocation. That's the political choice that's been made for us.
    They are going with the "herd immunity" theory, and the idiots calling the shots aren't epidemiologists, and don't understand how thin our hospital margins are, . It boggles the mind. The false "economy or control the virus" dichotomy.

Had a coworker who had a kidney stone in the middle of the last peak. She had to wait for almost an entire day to get to an ER slot in round rock from where she was in south austin. They asked her if she could please go home, but she was in debilitating pain.

That is what is going on in Utah now, and will happen in Texas again.

(edit)
    the thing that pisses me off the most is that none of the asshats has even considered "what happens if I am wrong"

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    They are going with the "herd immunity" theory, and the idiots calling the shots aren't epidemiologists, and don't understand how thin our hospital margins are, . It boggles the mind. The false "economy or control the virus" dichotomy.

Had a coworker who had a kidney stone in the middle of the last peak. She had to wait for almost an entire day to get to an ER slot in round rock from where she was in south austin. They asked her if she could please go home, but she was in debilitating pain.

That is what is going on in Utah now, and will happen in Texas again.

(edit)
    the thing that pisses me off the most is that none of the asshats has even considered "what happens if I am wrong"
    I think your wrong about the last part. They've asked themselves that and the answer is People will die and I don't give a about them. If Gammy dies at least she took two or three dark people with her. Also I get her . God's will.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I think your wrong about the last part. They've asked themselves that and the answer is People will die and I don't give a about them. If Gammy dies at least she took two or three dark people with her. Also I get her . God's will.
    I wish I could say you were really wrong about this.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Another friend is dead for those keeping track.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Goddamn, bag Abbott is ing stupid

"We are not going to have any more lockdowns in the state of Texas," Abbott told a Dallas radio station.

"Our focal point is gonna be working

to heal those who have COVID,

get them out of hospitals quickly,

make sure they get back to their normal lives." how about KEEPING them "uninfectefly normal"

https://www.mysanantonio.com/coronavirus/article/Here-s-why-Texas-cities-aren-t-shutting-down-15753527.php

no focal point on keeping hole Texas healthy.

As with all Repugs, profits over people.

Last edited by boutons_deux; 11-25-2020 at 03:31 PM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Another friend is dead for those keeping track.
    Sorry for your loss

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Curfew issued in SA for the weekend

The City of San Antonio has issued a nightly curfew for Thanksgiving and the weekend afterward, according to a public health emergency declaration.
    The declaration says the curfew starts 10 p.m. on Nov. 26 and will go until 5 a.m. for “all social activities,” like gathering outside of households. The curfew will reoccur nightly and end 5 a.m. on Monday, Nov. 30.
    Violators could face up to $1,000 in fines, the declaration says.
    Restaurants with dine-in service must also abide by the curfew and close at 10 p.m. and not reopen until 6 a.m. during the select dates.
    https://www.kxan.com/news/texas/san-...tm_source=t.co

https://covid19.sanantonio.gov/files...-emergency.pdf

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Bwahahajhajaahhahahahahahahahhaa

Meellllttttttdoooowwwnnnnnnn

Thread Information