Page 103 of 212 FirstFirst ... 3539399100101102103104105106107113153203 ... LastLast
Results 2,551 to 2,575 of 5300
    Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Originally Posted by DarrinS

Our hospitals are not going to be overwhelmed. It's not difficult.

saving this post too. I hope you are right, but if you are not, I am going to rub your nose in this pile
    RandomGuy weeks ago. Just like ChumpDumper. Loloololol

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    thldren meltdown

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    "
    Texas reported its latest record-breaking daily increase in cases of the novel coronavirus on Tuesday, with 6,975 new infections identified. The number surpassed Italy's highest single-day jump in virus cases to date, which the nation's health officials confirmed while it was still considered the pandemic's global epicenter....."

https://www.newsweek.com/texas-daily...center-1513855

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    "According to data published by the Ministry of Health, Italy saw its highest single-day increase in cases of the novel virus on March 21, with 6,557 new diagnoses. Texas and Italy reported similar weekly average increases in cases surrounding their respective peaks, with both identifying at least 3,500 new infections per day. Italy's record increase came roughly two weeks into the country's national lockdown, which Prime Minister Giuseppe Conte originally implemented March 9. The country continued to diagnose several thousand new cases daily until early May....."

Yeah, I don't see any way kids start school in the building on day 1 unless everyone collectively just says wgaf let's do it

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    "AUSTIN, Texas — This past Saturday, Sunday and Monday saw records broken for the number of new, daily cases of COVID-19 in Travis County, according to data from Austin Public Health. A record daily high of 728 new cases was reported Saturday, with 636 new cases reported Sunday and 508 more reported Monday.

Based on a 14-day moving average, the number of virus infections has increased 230%, while testing is up 57%, based on a KVUE data analysis. Daily hospital admissions in Austin have now risen 53.4% over the past 14 days, with 368 people hospitalized, 121 in ICU and 68 on ventilators as of Monday...."

https://www.kvue.com/article/news/he...7-54a72a5c5c78

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Raw case increases aren't really a good metric to evaluate spread. Positive rate is the bigger indicator, and yeah, Texas's latest batch of tests came in at 14%. When they were crushing the curve early on, the positive rate was usually single digits from day-to-day. Now they're bouncing around from as high 23% to the mid-teens over their e.

I'm against reopening in principle, but since this country has no coherent plan with a safety net in place to take care of citizens while they lock down, we're unfortunately at the point where we have to weigh the consequences of Covid vs. the consequences of shutting down (again). Not sure what the answer is. Probably a careful reopening with a firm mask mandate.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Hey farmers, this is not good

SMH

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Dirty Dan is a problem sons

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

Can y'all just impeach him already?

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Running out of bodies to help relive an already overworked staff.
    We are bringing people in from other localities like NY had to do.
    So, yeah, our hospitals are getting overwhelmed.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Raw case increases aren't really a good metric to evaluate spread. Positive rate is the bigger indicator, and yeah, Texas's latest batch of tests came in at 14%. When they were crushing the curve early on, the positive rate was usually single digits from day-to-day. Now they're bouncing around from as high 23% to the mid-teens over their e.

I'm against reopening in principle, but since this country has no coherent plan with a safety net in place to take care of citizens while they lock down, we're unfortunately at the point where we have to weigh the consequences of Covid vs. the consequences of shutting down (again). Not sure what the answer is. Probably a careful reopening with a firm mask mandate.
    Wishful thinking in Texas. State government is run by the anti-science party.

Wonder how many people will have to needlessly die before that changes?

Positive rate was 3% a few weeks ago, if memory serves. Then it tripled to 9%. Then the insane human behind tholdren had to kick into gibberish overdrive.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Wonder how many people will have to needlessly die before that changes?
    Repugs/Capitalism don't care. Business overwhelms all other values

The priorities are amassing Capital and the political power that it buys (it's cheap)

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    "AUSTIN, Texas — This past Saturday, Sunday and Monday saw records broken for the number of new, daily cases of COVID-19 in Travis County, according to data from Austin Public Health. A record daily high of 728 new cases was reported Saturday, with 636 new cases reported Sunday and 508 more reported Monday.

Based on a 14-day moving average, the number of virus infections has increased 230%, while testing is up 57%, based on a KVUE data analysis. Daily hospital admissions in Austin have now risen 53.4% over the past 14 days, with 368 people hospitalized, 121 in ICU and 68 on ventilators as of Monday...."

Hospitalizations will lag the increased caseload by a week or two. Next week will be... bad.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Galveston county is the only county in Texas where covid patients exceeded 10% of hospital bed capacity.

Average across the state is 6.3%
    "all beds matter"

still think that?

How many times are the stupid ing talking points you suck up from Fox "news" or whatever conservative echo chamber you pay attention to going to have be be destroyed by reality before your dumb ass finally starts getting skeptical about how much you are being lied to?

I want to be kind here, but after more than a decade of pointing this out to you, you still have yet to do so. That is some epic confirmation bias.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Repugs/Capitalism don't care. Business overwhelms all other values

The priorities are amassing Capital and the political power that it buys (it's cheap)
    Pretty much.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The same people who think that armed guards in school, bulletproof backpacks, and active shooter drills are acceptable costs for "ma freedoms" can't be inconvenienced for a few minutes in stores.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Dude is seriously insane. Him and Cosmored are cut from the same cloth. Cosmored is not quite as lazy tho.

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    RandomGuy weeks ago. Just like ChumpDumper. Loloololol
    they have been overwhelmed.

private hospitals like the Methodist in San Antonio are already looking for workers right now why don’t you sign up?

The staffing can’t handle this load you ing idiot

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count

the right is obsessed with retweeting subservient self-loathing asians

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Our hospitals are not going to be overwhelmed. It's not difficult.
    Be sure to apologize to the health care workers, when they get there next week.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    [tweets pointing out fatality rate is dropping]]
    Good news and good points all.

What happens to the mortality rate if the health care system gets overwhelmed?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    These idiots also have no idea how hospitals work

they still have to take patients that need care for other than Covid

they have to staff different floors in different manners and the Covid floors require extreme caution and completely different ventilation. so the idiot theoldren purely concentrates on beds

like the hospitals are supposed to mix and match Covid patients with patients that need back surgery or whatever

it’s incredibly disingenuous and they know it

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If people in San Antonio will read they will discover that Methodist has rigged some of their floors to be able to handle Covid patients with a very good ventilation system.

but they can’t do that everywhere.

some private healthcare providers can’t even take Covid patients
    but they have beds

so keep up with this Folly red team

Thread Information