Page 176 of 212 FirstFirst ... 76126166172173174175176177178179180186 ... LastLast
Results 4,376 to 4,400 of 5300
    Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    thldren moves the goalpost.

Not a misquote.

You didn't quote the entire Saban article.

You didn't even attribute the quote to Saban.

You are not intelligent.

You are dishonest.
    Chumpdump now backtracking like he do when he wrong every post.

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    you always misquote. Its your schtick. You misquote. Deflect and use words like all, every, any when you lie so that you can try to be right after you get called out for being wrong.
    Hypocrite

Absolute contradictions.
    Walking, ting Trumpster.

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Nope.

You tried to move your goalpost like you do every time.

Because you are dishonest.

And not intelligent.

And afraid of me.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Nope.

You tried to move your goalpost like you do every time.

Because you are dishonest.

And not intelligent.

And afraid of me.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    We can reexamine this at the end of August. A lot of places in TX trending in the right direction.
    "moving in the right direction" will be too late for thousands of Texans who will die this month.

"Democrats bad" propaganda Kool-aid that you drink constantly because you are too gullible and stupid to see through, has had you comparing NY and Texas for months, despite the fact that they aren't really that comparable until both have had equivalent levels of per capita infections, and you have been told this repeatedly.

So you have marched off like a mindless idiot posting constant "Democrat bad" points like "muh NY", just like you mindlessly and breathlessly parrot "climate change not real" bull for over a ing decade, even after being repeatedly humiliated here for making bad arguments, and using bull data. You never rethink your position, no matter how bad the data or arguments are demonstrated to be.

Texas, unlike NY, doesn't include probable deaths. Once you factor in the probable deaths based on the variance in "all cause" deaths from normal averages, the actual count, per your stupid ing favorite measure is about TWICE what it says it is for that reason, based on best avaiable current data.

Does that penetrate your ing thick skull yet?

So when your toy stat says "32 deaths per unit of capita" Texas is more likely at 64. They hide their source behind a paywall, but it is probably the same official spreadsheet that everyone else is looking at, with the little caveat I am talking about "does not include probable".

So when Texas in your stat goes from a rate of 32 deaths due to having 8k official casualties.. and adds another 15k this month, that stat will clock out at about 90. Double that.

Where will that place Texas in your toy stat?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Also heading in the right direction at 100mph and no brakes isn't exactly a good thing.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    We can reexamine this at the end of August. A lot of places in TX trending in the right direction.

"moving in the right direction" will be too late for thousands of Texans who will die this month.

"Democrats bad" propaganda Kool-aid that you drink constantly because you are too gullible and stupid to see through, has had you comparing NY and Texas for months, despite the fact that they aren't really that comparable until both have had equivalent levels of per capita infections, and you have been told this repeatedly.

So you have marched off like a mindless idiot posting constant "Democrat bad" points like "muh NY", just like you mindlessly and breathlessly parrot "climate change not real" bull for over a ing decade, even after being repeatedly humiliated here for making bad arguments, and using bull data. You never rethink your position, no matter how bad the data or arguments are demonstrated to be.

Texas, unlike NY, doesn't include probable deaths. Once you factor in the probable deaths based on the variance in "all cause" deaths from normal averages, the actual count, per your stupid ing favorite measure is about TWICE what it says it is for that reason, based on best avaiable current data.

So when your toy stat says "32 deaths per unit of capita" Texas is more likely at 64. They hide their source behind a paywall, but it is probably the same official spreadsheet that everyone else is looking at, with the little caveat I am talking about "does not include probable".

So when Texas in your stat goes from a rate of 32 deaths due to having 8k official casualties.. and adds another 15k this month, that stat will clock out at about 90. Double that.

Wow, that was quite the tantrum.

San Antonio had been counting duplicates, as people were being tested multiple times.

"We try to de-duplicate the cases and determine if the person has already been reported to us. Because what we are also finding is that a number of people do get tested more than once on a weekly basis."

https://www.ksat.com/news/local/2020...th-new-system/

San Antonio is now tracking deaths "under investigation".

https://www.ksat.com/news/local/2020...firmed-deaths/

The way the state is trending, it's still unlikely our numbers will be as bad as NJ, NY, etc. I don't know why you think this is such a controversial statement.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Also heading in the right direction at 100mph and no brakes isn't exactly a good thing.
    0 hospitals ever over capacity from covid

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Obsessed vagina hours.

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count

https://covidplanningtools.com/texas-over-the-hump/

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Remember when Texas was supposed to be done with it in May too? I remember lots of early ing of the football from the right during the Balous Miller Recovery for Texas. It's good to see hospitalizations dropping steady, but if we reopen the bars, open the schools, and stop masking up we'll probably end up right back where we were in July.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Remember when Texas was supposed to be done with it in May too? I remember lots of early ing of the football from the right during the Balous Miller Recovery for Texas. It's good to see hospitalizations dropping steady, but if we reopen the bars, open the schools, and stop masking up we'll probably end up right back where we were in July.
    Remember when you said hospitals in texas would be over capacity.? Shall we proceed?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That us a URL. Not really an answer to my question.

Thank for playing.

Since we are on URLS,

Cherokee high school shuts down after students, staff test positive for COVID-19
    https://www.cbs46.com/news/cherokee-...3ae718d8c.html

More than 900 students and staff in Georgia school district told to quarantine after reopening last week
    https://www.cbsnews.com/news/georgia...t-covid-tests/

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That us a URL. Not really an answer to my question.

Thank for playing.

Since we are on URLS,

Cherokee high school shuts down after students, staff test positive for COVID-19
    https://www.cbs46.com/news/cherokee-...3ae718d8c.html

More than 900 students and staff in Georgia school district told to quarantine after reopening last week
    https://www.cbsnews.com/news/georgia...t-covid-tests/
    RandomGuy so terrible at math and logic. Yet here he is. Dumb dumb dumb

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This message is hidden because tholdren is on your ignore list.
    View Post
    Remove user from ignore list
    Sweet sweet bliss. Stopped even peeking at the fail. Best decision ever.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Remember when you said hospitals in texas would be over capacity.? Shall we proceed?
    No, I don't remember that. I said it was a worry that could possibly happen.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Sweet sweet bliss. Stopped even peeking at the fail. Best decision ever.
    This is how big of a liar RandomGuy is ... and how ignorant. He supposedly blocked the post, but responded to it. And he's got bad math and no logic.

Funnier when he pretends to show math. Lol wut happened to that sig..?

Lol

I win

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Wow, that was quite the tantrum.

San Antonio had been counting duplicates, as people were being tested multiple times.

"We try to de-duplicate the cases and determine if the person has already been reported to us. Because what we are also finding is that a number of people do get tested more than once on a weekly basis."

https://www.ksat.com/news/local/2020...th-new-system/

San Antonio is now tracking deaths "under investigation".

https://www.ksat.com/news/local/2020...firmed-deaths/

The way the state is trending, it's still unlikely our numbers will be as bad as NJ, NY, etc. I don't know why you think this is such a controversial statement.
    Not talking about case tests, you drooling moron.

Jesus H. Christ on a stick.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    awwwww how cute. Agreeing you over react and are illogical.

I'll take it as an apology. Shall you proceed with the overreaction and ignorance?

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Not talking about case tests, you drooling moron.

Jesus H. Christ on a stick.
    RandomGuy name calling because well thats all he's got at this point

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I said Texas hospitals were about to be overwhelmed, if nothing changed. People pulled back and hunkered down again.

Many hospitals were overwhelmed and had to shunt COVID's around the system. We came very, very close.

As I said at the time, happy to be wrong about that.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    awwwww how cute. Agreeing you over react and are illogical.

I'll take it as an apology. Shall you proceed with the overreaction and ignorance?
    LOL fake news foldren

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I said Texas hospitals were about to be overwhelmed, if nothing changed. People pulled back and hunkered down again.

Many hospitals were overwhelmed and had to shunt COVID's around the system. We came very, very close.

As I said at the time, happy to be wrong about that.
    this is completely false.
    1. You said they would be over capacity no matter what. You said that with fl ga ny tx az....

2. No hospitals were over capacity. And we were not remotely close or electives would have stopped completely. They didn't

3. No you're not you are dancing around how wrong you are and have been.

Awful math. Should be ashamed actually

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This is how big of a liar RandomGuy is ... and how ignorant. He supposedly blocked the post, but responded to it. And he's got bad math and no logic.

Funnier when he pretends to show math. Lol wut happened to that sig..?

Lol

I win
    He can see that you posted but the message itself is hidden. You're an idiot.

Thread Information