Page 141 of 212 FirstFirst ... 4191131137138139140141142143144145151191 ... LastLast
Results 3,501 to 3,525 of 5300
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Oh.
    The one you decided that I invented it.
    And then when I explained it you went silent.
    Yes. I remember.

So when I gave it back to you, the Editor and writer for TIME MAGAZINE, you did not like it.
    Imagine that.
    You said it. You've been sore since I hung you out to dry, following me around like I'm the HS quarterback and you're some chick I dumped before the prom.

You never said what specific part of ELISA you developed. I'm still waiting for that startling revelation. It will change science as we know it.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The sharp increase in numbers of infections, hospitalizations and deaths compared to the relative flatness of the past few months..

Now I'm talking about the terms you will use if you ever get the strength to express an opinion. I get the felling you'd rather talk about me.
    Defining a subjective term with another subjective term

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Defining a subjective term with another subjective term
    if you want to challenge the assertion the increases are sharp, just say so.

SPOILER ALERT: You won't because you're afraid to express any opinion of your own.

I could quantify each increase over a period of time and post it. It would make no difference at all to you since the only thing you want to do is avoid posting your actual subjective opinion of the current situation in Texas.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    if you want to challenge the assertion the increases are sharp, just say so.

SPOILER ALERT: You won't because you're afraid to express any opinion of your own.

I could quantify each increase over a period of time and post it. It would make no difference at all to you since the only thing you want to do is avoid posting your actual subjective opinion of the current situation in Texas.

If you were worth a , you'd have hit me with data. Instead you continue to use layman terms and subjective, safe words to avoid commitment. You're hoping to drag out one tiny point all night, maybe even two days. I already know you have nothing to offer, which is why you offered nothing and pretend someone needs to coax it out of you by time bartering.

Never change dude.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If you were worth a , you'd have hit me with data
    Oh . You're right. I should have assumed you are completely ignorant of the levels of infection, hospitalizations and deaths related to COVID in Texas.

So let's start there.

Are you completely ignorant of these levels and how they have changed over the past three months?

Yes or no.

I'm looking forward to your honest answer.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    "HOUSTON — Monday was another record-breaking day across the Greater Houston area. Together, 20 Houston-area counties reported 3,037 new COVID-19 cases. The previous single-day record was set when 2,596 cases were reported on Saturday...…."

https://www.khou.com/article/news/he...e-8fb050910246

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    "HOUSTON — Monday was another record-breaking day across the Greater Houston area. Together, 20 Houston-area counties reported 3,037 new COVID-19 cases. The previous single-day record was set when 2,596 cases were reported on Saturday...…."

Backlogs!
    From/with
    only old people die

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

DMC and tholdren say this is fine.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    DMC and tholdren say this is fine.
    PLENTY OF BEDS AVAILABLE BUT NOT NEEDED BECAUSE IFR AND LOCKDOWN UNNECESSARY AND 2 POINT PERCENTAGE IN BASKETBALL

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    And whataboutnewyork

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Not good.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Also fine. Here's a talking point about New York I got from twitter.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    There will still be more deaths in NY than all those states combined.
    I hope so. These kind of posts haven't aged well in the covid era.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Texas hospitals are running out of drugs, beds, ventilators and even staff

Many Texas hospitals are no longer accepting transfer patients in order to maintain space for a surge that’s expected to come. In some parts of the state, it’s already here.

Ambulances are waiting up to 10 hours to deliver patients to packed Hidalgo County emergency rooms.

And short-staffed hospitals in Midland and Odessa have had to turn away ailing COVID-19 patients from rural West Texas facilities that can’t offer the care they need.

Texas hospitals are taking extraordinary steps to make space for a surge of patients.

Some facilities in South Texas say they are dangerously close to filling up,

while hospitals elsewhere are taking precautionary measures to keep their numbers manageable.

Doctors warn of shortages of an antiviral drug that shows promise for treating COVID-19 patients.

And epidemiologists say the state’s hospitals may be in for a longer, harder ride than places like New York,

“It used to [be that] if one hospital got kind of overwhelmed … you would start transferring out ICU patients to other facilities that had ICU beds available,”

“And there really is none of that now, because everybody’s in the same boat and they’re struggling to get their own patients admitted.”

“It’s going to be a rough few weeks,”

“Most everything we’re seeing is worrisome or scary.”

Many Texas hospitals have stopped accepting transfer patients in order to maintain space for a surge that’s expected to come.

DHR Health, based in Edinburg, ... spending more than $9 million to convert a ho e center and rehabilitation facility into COVID-19 units.

“We’re full to the gills,”

“There’s nothing else other than COVID. …

You treat COVID,

you look at COVID,

you see COVID,

you smell COVID,

you hear COVID.

Everything’s COVID,”

https://www.rawstory.com/2020/07/tex...8460&list_id=1

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If NY continues losing people, it could still hold up. The equation works from both sides.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You remember when his wife used to post here, right?
    No

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If NY continues losing people, it could still hold up. The equation works from both sides.
    Grain of salt in comparing Texas, FL, CA, and GA is that they don't count probable deaths as liberally as New York did.

https://www.cdc.gov/nchs/nvss/vsrr/covid19/index.htm

You'll see in states that count probable deaths, they usually show more Covid deaths than non-flu pneumonia deaths (scroll down to table 2).

But even accounting for that, those states have a ways to go before catching New York. About 10K deaths.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    B U L L S H I T

look at states NY and Texas

https://www.statnews.com/feature/cor...aign=hp_widget

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Joe Biden builds 5-point lead over Donald Trump in red Texas as some voters sour on handling of virus

Amid rollbacks of the state’s COVID-19 re openings,

Gov. Greg Abbott has also lost some luster.

And in the past seven days, 82% of Texans wore a mask

https://www.dallasnews.com/news/public-health/2020/07/12/joe-biden-builds-lead-over-donald-trump-in-reliably-red-texas-as-voters-sour-on-handling-of-virus

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Can't remember her name right off. She was fruity, kind of what you'd expect from a guy who married randomcuck.
    She was nice enough though. Apparently, he pleaded for her to stop posting after she announced he was a cuckold / they had had open marriage.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Coronavirus Worries Are Closing Polling Sites

With more deaths, hospitalizations, and cases of the novel coronavirus reported each day in Bexar County, more election officials have decided against working on election day Tuesday.

The elections department already
    reduced the number of voting locations last week after some

election officials said they could not serve due to their risk of contracting the coronavirus.

https://therivardreport.com/coronavirus-worries-are-closing-polling-sites-heres-what-to-expect-as-you-vote-today
    Last edited by boutons_deux; 07-14-2020 at 10:15 AM.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Grain of salt in comparing Texas, FL, CA, and GA is that they don't count probable deaths as liberally as New York did.

https://www.cdc.gov/nchs/nvss/vsrr/covid19/index.htm

You'll see in states that count probable deaths, they usually show more Covid deaths than non-flu pneumonia deaths (scroll down to table 2).

But even accounting for that, those states have a ways to go before catching New York. About 10K deaths.
    Lol your logic. Bwahahhaahhahaha

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    lololol you have no idea what you are posting. Bwabhahahhahahahahahah

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    But did you know Cuomo sent recovering patients to nursing homes?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    lololol you have no idea what you are posting. Bwabhahahhahahahahahah
    Show your math.

Thread Information