Page 49 of 212 FirstFirst ... 394546474849505152535999149 ... LastLast
Results 1,201 to 1,225 of 5300
    6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yah, I mean what happens if we do get to full hospital capacity in the big cities? Seems to me we're just gonna keep going full steam ahead, masks recommended but not mandatory.

"This is a trend we’re definitely keeping an eye on,” said Harris County Judge Lina Hidalgo. “If the numbers keep up in this direction, we could be headed to a place where we run out of hospital space, which obviously would be a problem.”

COVID-19 patients have occupied hospital intensive-care units in the nine-county Houston area at higher levels the first three days in June than they did on any single day in May, according to date compiled by the Southeast Texas Regional Advisory Council, a state group that coordinates the region’s emergency response to disasters. In Harris County, hospital admissions have increased at statistically significant levels the past two weeks......"

https://www.houstonchronicle.com/new...n-15321171.php
    So a e is less than when people were quarantining to your mind, cuck?

TheGreatYacht

Pronouns: Your/Dad TheGreatYacht's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So a e is less than when people were quarantining to your mind, cuck?

TheGreatYacht
    Hoax

Pronouns: Your/Dad TheGreatYacht's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Then why the we quarantining and social distancing in the first place, you stupid ing cuck?
    2+2=3 and 4
    TheGreatYacht
    Chumpettes sees no evildoing from our government. The government is the most trustworthy and benevolent en y in the planet.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yah, I mean what happens if we do get to full hospital capacity in the big cities? Seems to me we're just gonna keep going full steam ahead, masks recommended but not mandatory.

"This is a trend we’re definitely keeping an eye on,” said Harris County Judge Lina Hidalgo. “If the numbers keep up in this direction, we could be headed to a place where we run out of hospital space, which obviously would be a problem.”

COVID-19 patients have occupied hospital intensive-care units in the nine-county Houston area at higher levels the first three days in June than they did on any single day in May, according to date compiled by the Southeast Texas Regional Advisory Council, a state group that coordinates the region’s emergency response to disasters. In Harris County, hospital admissions have increased at statistically significant levels the past two weeks......"

https://www.houstonchronicle.com/new...n-15321171.php
    Texas performed highest 4 day testing beginning June 1. Odd

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Texas performed highest 4 day testing beginning June 1. Odd
    Is that true for Houston or do I need to wait a few days to be able to tell?

Last edited by ChumpDumper; 06-07-2020 at 12:55 PM.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Chumpettes sees no evildoing from our government. The government is the most trustworthy and benevolent en y in the planet.
    They don't believe that. The status quo comforts them though.
    Chump comes and comforts himself all the time. Why should his minions be any different.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    They don't believe that. The status quo comforts them though.
    Chump comes and comforts himself all the time. Why should his minions be any different.
    What evildoing do you think the Trump government is up to right now?

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What evildoing do you think the Trump government is up to right now?
    You tell me all the stuff he is doing with your girl...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You tell me all the stuff he is doing with your girl...
    derp immediately folds and cries and cries and cries and will now only post about men here.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yea, that was too uncomfortable for you.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yea, that was too uncomfortable for you.
    Nope, I'm very comfortable watching you immediately fold when asked about your own claims. You cried out for me to help you talk about your own claim.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Is that true for Houston or do I need to wait a few days to be able to tell?

You stopping 5 days ago, why?

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Nope, I'm very comfortable watching you immediately fold when asked about your own claims. You cried out for me to help you talk about your own claim.
    When your testing drops and your positives increase then you are more than likely hot spot chasing. You dont understand numbers well enough to recognize. Go get randomguy and el nono they're dumb enough to take this graph as face value.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    There are two COVID-19 trends in Texas that are going in the wrong direction

the state reached its second-highest rate of hospitalizations in a single day, with 1,878 people.

Their seven-day positivity rate is now surging from 4.27 percent on May 26 to 7.55 percent on June 6.

Austin reported
    a steep increase in COVID-19 cases, setting a record for the most cases reported in one week.

https://www.rawstory.com/2020/06/there-are-two-covid-19-trends-in-texas-that-are-going-in-the-wrong-direction/

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You stopping 5 days ago, why?
    I'm not stopping there. If you have the data from the last five days, post it.

When your testing drops and your positives increase then you are more than likely hot spot chasing. You dont understand numbers well enough to recognize. Go get randomguy and el nono they're dumb enough to take this graph as face value.
    "more than likely"

What else could it be?

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'm not stopping there. If you have the data from the last five days, post it.

"more than likely"

What else could it be?
    I've already told you where to get the data. Lol at you making arguments without all the data. You sure are not good with the number analysis.

You've been at this for months and stl don't get numbers, hilarious. And you admit it. Lol

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I've already told you where to get the data. Lol at you making arguments without all the data. You sure are not good with the number analysis.

You've been at this for months and stl don't get numbers, hilarious. And you admit it. Lol
    foldren folds

I asked you specifically about Houston and made no argument.

You've been at this for months and still don't actually answer any questions. It's your tell.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    foldren folds

I asked you specifically about Houston and made no argument.

You've been at this for months and still don't actually answer any questions. It's your tell.
    I've already explained this to you. But still, you do not understand. I told you it more than likely could be hot spot chasing, or as I have told you before it is only reporting sero positive tests as NEW cases and not reporting the negative sero tests. This is what is happening with he "explosion" in Arizona.

Data fraud because it allows lazy people like you to post graphs that don't include all the data (like you did above missing days lol) to get an emotional gossiping response.

You specifically asked me to help you learn this, but you don't take notes or do any work on your own. Your laziness = incompetence.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I've already explained this to you. But still, you do not understand. I told you it more than likely could be hot spot chasing, or as I have told you before it is only reporting sero positive tests as NEW cases and not reporting the negative sero tests. This is what is happening with he "explosion" in Arizona.

Data fraud because it allows lazy people like you to post graphs that don't include all the data (like you did above missing days lol) to get an emotional gossiping response.

You specifically asked me to help you learn this, but you don't take notes or do any work on your own. Your laziness = incompetence.
    Why are you saying the Texas Medical Center is committing data fraud in Houston?

Post a link to the numbers they are missing. Prove your claim.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Why are you saying the Texas Medical Center is committing data fraud in Houston?

You stopped at 6/2 and posted on 6.7 there's that.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Data fraud because they do not clarify the data and allow people like you, who have already stated that current data is not needed in science (yes you said that), to make completely illogical analysis.
    You are using daily case numbers to project a path (illogical) without having accurate or reliable data (illogical) to do so. Kind of funny you're still on it. But sad too

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You stopped at 6/2 and posted on 6.7 there's that.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Data fraud because they do not clarify the data and allow people like you, who have already stated that current data is not needed in science (yes you said that), to make completely illogical analysis.
    You are using daily case numbers to project a path (illogical) without having accurate or reliable data (illogical) to do so. Kind of funny you're still on it. But sad too
    Show me your accurate data and current trend for the greater Houston area.

Be logical.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You posted the graph above. They are missing 5 days. You disagree?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You posted the graph above. They are missing 5 days. You disagree?
    foldren folds

All you have to say is you don't have the numbers either. All I asked was if I have to wait more days. Your answer is yes unless you have the actual missing numbers, which you do not and never will.

Thread Information