Page 143 of 212 FirstFirst ... 4393133139140141142143144145146147153193 ... LastLast
Results 3,551 to 3,575 of 5300
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So do you think the numbers are actually worse or are they better than what's being reported?
    He believes in magic hurricanes. Or maybe it is unicorns killing people. Like in the bible and . Anything but the pandemic, because reasons.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    All we can be sure of is...

Don't believe the numbers

Bipartisan agreement on that.
    Science says they are likely too low.

Politics says they are likely too high.

That is the partisan difference, stupid mother er.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    "HOUSTON — Texas reported a new single-day record of new COVID-19 cases Tuesday with 10,745 and 87 deaths, according to the Texas Department of State Health Services.

Tuesday's figure is the third time in seven days that the state has reported at least 10,000 new coronavirus cases.

The state's positivity rate is 16.89%, according to the latest data from DSHS. Houston's is 26.8%, according to the latest data from the Houston Health Department....."

Just another day these days

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    "don't believe the numbers" is flooding the zone.

Saying no to truth is the less, infantile power of the negative.

"I have self-flattering power to deny reality"

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    "HOUSTON — Texas reported a new single-day record of new COVID-19 cases Tuesday with 10,745 and 87 deaths, according to the Texas Department of State Health Services.

Tuesday's figure is the third time in seven days that the state has reported at least 10,000 new coronavirus cases.

The state's positivity rate is 16.89%, according to the latest data from DSHS. Houston's is 26.8%, according to the latest data from the Houston Health Department....."

Just another day these days
    Just another flu. Lets get the children back to school befor3 they start self immolating en mass, etc

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Just another flu. Lets get the children back to school befor3 they start self immolating en mass, etc
    go ask the rest of the world. Ask sweden. Who did not lock down. But please stop gossiping

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Link for this?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    All we can be sure of is...

Don't believe the numbers

Bipartisan agreement on that.
    Explain the e then.

Or you know, ing run away from the data. I have come to expect very little from dishonest evil people like you.
    Last edited by RandomGuy; 07-15-2020 at 11:30 AM. Reason: tags

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Or you know, ing run away from the data. I have come to expect very little from dishonest evil people like you.
    Deliberate misinterpretation of cdc data.

Prove me wrong

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Explain the e then.

beahahahhahahahHha

RandomGuy with the bads per usual. Profanity because his math is terrible

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Prove me wrong
    Prove it is a deliberate misrepresentation of it.

If it is a misrepresentation of the data, you should be able to say how that is, stupid mother er. I have spent years debunking conspiracy bull , and it can be done. If you can't do it, that says volumes.

Explain the e then. You can't hide the corpses, as much as your evil ass might try to.

Either you can provide a reasonable alternative of the death data and you are arguing in good faith and honestly, or you cannot, and you are an evil, stupid motherucker.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Prove me wrong
    the big giant red flag for any rational person would be that you are on the same side of a debate at Spurtacular. Normal, non-evil rational people would do a double take at that, and might pause to re-examine their assumptions and conclusions.

Not you. You probably think Spurtacular is doing great.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    the big giant red flag for any rational person would be that you are on the same side of a debate at Spurtacular. Normal, non-evil rational people would do a double take at that, and might pause to re-examine their assumptions and conclusions.

Not you. You probably think Spurtacular is doing great.
    I just think you like to use the word data without ever looking at the actual data or considering how the data was obtained.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Prove me wrong
    Guilty until proven innocent. The American way

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Prove me wrong
    Explain your conspiracy theory.

Prove yourself right.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I just think you like to use the word data without ever looking at the actual data or considering how the data was obtained.
    That doesn't explain the e in deaths. That is pseudo-intellectual ankle-biting.

You still can't even do a simple fill in the blank.

"That graph misrepresents the data because ________________"

I think you are actively evil for attempting to down play the danger, and that might get someone to take that danger less seriously than they should have.

You are just as ing stupid as the 9-11 morons going on about hearing someone say "pull it'.

I know more about data, gathering and compiling it than you do. The ed thing is that I think you understand that marked deviations from historical averages is important when looking at investments, but suddenly, when it threatens your beloved Dear Leaders reputation, and your stupid ing political party's fortunes, you are "duh, whut?"

SnakeDuh.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    All I know is Texas Trump supporters on ST lose their when anyone reminds them things aren't going terribly well in Texas.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

If it is a misrepresentation of the data, you should be able to say how that is, stupid mother er. I have spent years debunking conspiracy bull , and it can be done. If you can't do it, that says volumes.

Explain the e then. You can't hide the corpses, as much as your evil ass might try to.

Either you can provide a reasonable alternative of the death data and you are arguing in good faith and honestly, or you cannot, and you are an evil, stupid motherucker.
    beahahahahhahahahahah explain the e. Lolololklkkkklkklkll

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    All I know is Texas Trump supporters on ST lose their when anyone reminds them things aren't going terribly well in Texas.
    Ifr less than flu. Pretty great news actually.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Prove me wrong
    Fatality counts do not include probable cases
    So our state official counts deliberately undercount what is "probable". No conspiracy needed here. Merely people collating data and checking a box. "was it confirmed through testing, No? then "flu", was it confirmed through testing? Yes, then COVID".

Your state health officials are saying that they have undercounted it, by putting "we are not counting probable deaths".

Now fill in the blank:

The graph deliberately misrepresents the CDC data because _______________

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So our state official counts deliberately undercount what is "probable". No conspiracy needed here. Merely people collating data and checking a box. "was it confirmed through testing, No? then "flu", was it confirmed through testing? Yes, then COVID".

Your state health officials are saying that they have undercounted it, by putting "we are not counting probable deaths".

Now fill in the blank:

The graph deliberately misrepresents the CDC data because _______________
    Bwahahahaha doesn't understand how deaths are calculated half a year of gossip.

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

The problem I have is the gray line should just be horizontal, it does not need to show variation because the dates it represents are not shown.
    And quite frankly you would not show the dates because one might be tempted to compare something in mid to late may of this year, with the end of 2018 for example (somewhere around there) and that makes no sense.

Otherwise, it makes its point.
    A whole bunch of the graphs put up on this site would not make it into publication in the journals I have to look at even though Im not nearly as familiar with epidemiological type graphs.

The real idea here is people can see line trends much better than trends in columns of numbers. Its for a visual species like we are to quickly get an idea of what is going on. But sometimes its not simple to do this. Your really have to be careful. This is a long way from a Cartesian coordinate system and probably drives math teachers absolutely bonkers. But it serves a visual and sometimes even a mathematical purpose.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    New York tho!

Thread Information