Page 112 of 212 FirstFirst ... 1262102108109110111112113114115116122162 ... LastLast
Results 2,776 to 2,800 of 5300
    Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I never said that they were out of capacity. I don't know why you think you can just say whatever you want when the posts are here to see. As for that capacity, they're reaching it. Methodist has a waiting list to get into the ER.

Just give it up.
    Lol yiu and RandomGuy claimed texas was in big big trouble and would be out of icu. Lololol

WRONG

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I mean, he posts "hospitalizations flat" when there are videos literally inside these hospitals. I honestly think he's trolling.
    Beahahah videos. Lololololol

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lol yiu and RandomGuy claimed texas was in big big trouble and would be out of icu. Lololol

WRONG
    Do you live in SA?

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What happened to yesterday's optimism that we're only 500k deaths from it being done? Man Snakes, every time I try to find some reason for optimism...
    I was referring to the idea that we shut x down until it's "over". Shut down just means it's longer to get to the optimistic scenario of only 500k deaths to go. Destination remains the same.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This sarcastic question aged nicely.

"ATLANTA - Another record-setting day on Thursday as confirmed coronavirus rise by nearly 3,500 in Georgia, new data shows, as Georgia's governor warns people to wear a mask for the next few months if they want college football this fall......."

https://www.fox5atlanta.com/news/geo...-last-24-hours
    Lol hey look a case.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It's not the Abbot test according their website, it's a 15 minute rapid test.

"The COVID-19 rapid test is manufactured by Quidel, the first manufacturer to receive Emergency Use Authorization (EUA) from the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) on May 8 for a rapid antigen test. Named Sofia® 2 SARS Antigen FIA, the rapid point-of-care test uses a fluorescent immunoassay analyzer for the rapid detection of SARS-CoV-2 in a nasal or nasopharyngeal specimen."
    The Quidel test still has a high rate of false negatives and a negative, which cons utes the majority of results, still requires confirmation by a PCR test. Again Texas Medi Clinic had available a better test and swithed to in house testing for financial reasons rather than for the benefit if patients

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The Quidel test still has a high rate of false negatives and a negative, which cons utes the majority of results, still requires confirmation by a PCR test. Again Texas Medi Clinic had available a better test and swithed to in house testing for financial reasons rather than for the benefit if patients
    Yeah I wasn't disputing that. Totally agree.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    San Antonio available staffed beds down to 527 (13%). I think it was about 20 something percent yesterday.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It's not going to be "over"
    That'd be a first, and we had plenty of pandemics before. Unless by "over" you mean complete eradication, which is closer to unlikely.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That'd be a first, and we had plenty of pandemics before. Unless by "over" you mean complete eradication, which is closer to unlikely.
    Only 4 were coronavirus and we didn't even know what a virus was when they happened.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Only 4 were coronavirus and we didn't even know what a virus was when they happened.
    uh? SARS and MERS were coronavirus and we did know what a virus was when they happened.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    wait, MERS and SARS might've not reached pandemic status, so if that's the case, I retract (and I know you're talking about the common cold).

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That said, to my defense, I only mentioned pandemics. And we had plenty of those with all sorts of viruses/bacteria:

Cholera, Influenza, Typhus, Smallpox, Measles, Tuberculosis, Leprosy, Malaria, Yellow fever, AIDS, etc.

So, if this one isn't "over" at some point, it would certainly be a first.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    San Antonio available staffed beds down to 527 (13%). I think it was about 20 something percent yesterday.
    Normal

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    wrong

staffing is also a problem, have you volunteered?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    For all intents and purposes, bars are shut down. They can still sell to go for people who don't care about paying bar prices for booze.

It's fairly arbitrary. If less than 51% of your sales (preCOVID) was booze, you can stay open. If not, no dice. Regardless of whether you've changed your business model during COVID.

Lots of good places to eat are shut down because they did good bar sales from midnight to 2am. Mostly local, independently owned. Meanwhile, Applebee's is open.
    There’s nothing like a nice thin well done sirloin smothered in A1 from Applebee’s.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    wrongstaffing is also a problem, have you volunteered?
    What capcity do hospitals run optimally?

You are low logic

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Per TMC, test positivity rate (one of the key metrics for judging how to (re)open) is now back down to 12%. Five days ago it was at 22%.

Can anyone make sense of this?

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    SA Fri 3 Jul reports new record of c19 cases, with 6 hours left in the day

a 1,334-case increase

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Per TMC, test positivity rate (one of the key metrics for judging how to (re)open) is now back down to 12%. Five days ago it was at 22%.

Can anyone make sense of this?
    yes. I've said it repeatedly. How you test and who you test means more than the cases. Its fraud really.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    yes. I've said it repeatedly. How you test and who you test means more than the cases. Its fraud really.
    You're a liar though

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You're a liar though
    This is a proven truth.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ^Covid is on track to be one of the leading causes of death this year. Just give it up, man.
    It has a ways to go. smoking lung cancer kills 300K+ EVERY YEAR, but addictive, toxic tobacco is legal

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It has a ways to go. smoking lung cancer kills 300K+ EVERY YEAR, but addictive, toxic tobacco is legal
    There are many many things that are self inflicted that are higher death risk. Yet here the media is.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Bunch of fat s in the ICU, from what I hear.

Thread Information