Page 131 of 212 FirstFirst ... 3181121127128129130131132133134135141181 ... LastLast
Results 3,251 to 3,275 of 5300
    6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    There's nothing 'pretend' if people are actually dying.
    The falsifications have been listed in ST many times now. You know this.

At this point, the hoax argument is simply re ed. You can argue whether the virus deserves the level of attention it has been given, but being in denial this is a major health emergency is just crazy talk.
    You need to get over yourself, honestly. You're really just crying out that you're feelings are hurt.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I largely agree that the executive has grown an inordinate amount of power, but the reality here is that people are dying, and Congress isn't moving.

Leaders that have the tools to do something about it should act, IMO. Again, these are not normal times, this is a state of emergency.

This guy didn't ask for permission to go bomb Soleimani. This is much more important and affects American lives.
    Why would Conress need to move? The scam is going on just fine without them. These ignorant Americans aren't demanding the government work properly.

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

You need to get over yourself, honestly. You're really just crying out that you're feelings are hurt.
    Yeah.

El Nono
    One of the most even handed sane posters on the site is getting his feelings hurt.
    The problem is you are an idiot and he actually gives you the time with out just blasting your stupidity off the page immediately.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    And already debunked. Heck, I already told you that even if you cut off 50% of the deaths, you STILL have more deaths than 11 years of the Vietnam war.

That's not normal, those are not 'pretend' deaths.

No, I don't. Here's where you deflect and make it personal, because you have no answer. It's like textbook with you.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Why would Conress need to move? The scam is going on just fine without them. These ignorant Americans aren't demanding the government work properly.
    Why do you even care about Americans, if these are all 'pretend' deaths?

Congress needs to move because this isn't a hoax, these are real deaths, and people are struggling. It's not very difficult to understand.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    And already debunked.
    Not at all. All's you've done is cry that everyone's on the up and up and nobody is compromised and that the elites are looking out for us.
    My guess is your life is comfortable and there's just a lot of cognitive dissonance to your unbelief. It is what it is. But don't pretend you're
    debunking anything. That's silly.

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Did Obama rape Americans?

Yes or no.
    derp folds and desperately tries to change the subject.

You don't think Trump should be held responsible for anything he does.

Why?

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    derp folds and desperately tries to change the subject.

Why?

Yes or no.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    God that's 3x worse than us per capita and we're a dumpster fire right now in Bexar County.
    People here did not give a . There will be a bump in cases soon. They just opened Dodge arena as a testing hub, but we haven't seen the results from those test yet.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Not at all. All's you've done is cry that everyone's on the up and up and nobody is compromised and that the elites are looking out for us.
    My guess is your life is comfortable and there's just a lot of cognitive dissonance to your unbelief. It is what it is. But don't pretend you're debunking anything. That's silly.
    quote/link where I said that?

And how I live has no bearing with the argument I presented. Do you agree if we only take 50% of the deaths, you STILL have more deaths than 11 years of the Vietnam war? Math isn't hard.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Yes or no.
    stonewalling

You think Trump should do nothing about anything because maybe he'll be held responsible for doing something.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    People here did not give a . There will be a bump in cases soon. They just opened Dodge arena as a testing hub, but we haven't seen the results from those test yet.
    I thought the huge bump in positives yesterday was partly due to that. Holy if it wasn't.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    stonewalling

You think Trump should do nothing about anything because maybe he'll be held responsible for doing something.
    You are stonewalling indeed.

Yes or no.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Filled it with healthy people I bet.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    quote/link where I said that?

And how I live has no bearing with the argument I presented. Do you agree if we only take 50% of the deaths, you STILL have more deaths than 11 years of the Vietnam war? Math isn't hard.
    Counted unhealthy people who were gonna die anyways. Vietnam War was . This is first world idiot problems.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You are stonewalling indeed.

Yes or no.
    No. I don't accept your characterizations.

Why?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    derp is melting down hard today.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I thought the huge bump in positives yesterday was partly due to that. Holy if it wasn't.
    That was my first thought, but they opened the arena for testing on Wednesday and our e was Thursday. I don't think the turn around time is that fast, but I could be mistaken.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Counted unhealthy people who were gonna die anyways. Vietnam War was . This is first world idiot problems.
    So no link, you just made it up. ok.

and lol @ "they were going to die anyways". Everybody "is going to die anyways", that's not an excuse.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So no link, you just made it up. ok.
    There's all kinds of links on the scams in the plandemic thread. Check them out if you're that interested.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    There's all kinds of links on the scams in the plandemic thread. Check them out if you're that interested.
    I did. I asked you for a link/quote of something you claimed I said. No surprises there was no link.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    and lol @ "they were going to die anyways". Everybody "is going to die anyways", that's not an excuse.
    Yea, as in they had a fatal health issue. I suppose in some cases COVID could be a catalyst. But largely they are people at death's door.

If you're under 50 and don't have underlying health condition, you're not dying. Pretty simple stuff.

Calling this a pandemic cheapens there word. If and when a real killer disease hits healthy people here it'll be a sort of karma.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I did. I asked you for a link/quote of something you claimed I said. No surprises there was no link.
    No, you didn't. Go back and quote whatever you're interested in. I'm not in the catering business at the moment.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That was my first thought, but they opened the arena for testing on Wednesday and our e was Thursday. I don't think the turn around time is that fast, but I could be mistaken.
    OK, I'm going to assume more tests were made available for existing sites. I want to find a way to not panic about that number.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yea, as in they had a fatal health issue. I suppose in some cases COVID could be a catalyst. But largely they are people at death's door.

If you're under 50 and don't have underlying health condition, you're not dying. Pretty simple stuff.

Calling this a pandemic cheapens there word. If and when a real killer disease hits healthy people here it'll be a sort of karma.
    What is your scientific word for it?

Thread Information