Page 132 of 212 FirstFirst ... 3282122128129130131132133134135136142182 ... LastLast
Results 3,276 to 3,300 of 5300
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yea, as in they had a fatal health issue. I suppose in some cases COVID could be a catalyst. But largely they are people at death's door.

If you're under 50 and don't have underlying health condition, you're not dying. Pretty simple stuff.

Calling this a pandemic cheapens there word. If and when a real killer disease hits healthy people here it'll be a sort of karma.
    How many Americans in the 30-50 age range (the key workforce demographic) are "healthy?" Like 10 percent?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yea, as in they had a fatal health issue. I suppose in some cases COVID could be a catalyst. But largely they are people at death's door.

If you're under 50 and don't have underlying health condition, you're not dying. Pretty simple stuff.

Calling this a pandemic cheapens there word. If and when a real killer disease hits healthy people here it'll be a sort of karma.
    A person with beetus is not considered to have a "fatal health issue". A person with asthma is not considered to have a "fatal health issue"... we can go on and on with this.

And no, if you're under 50 and don't have underlying health condition, you're less of a risk. We certainly had people younger than that without underlying health conditions die (see Nick Cordero, to name one).

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    A person with beetus is not considered to have a "fatal health issue". A person with asthma is not considered to have a "fatal health issue"... we can go on and on with this.

And no, if you're under 50 and don't have underlying health condition, you're less of a risk. We certainly had people younger than that without underlying health conditions die (see Nick Cordero, to name one).
    Nick Cordero purposely died to hurt Trump's reelection changes. He was that committed of a liberal.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Nick Cordero purposely died to hurt Trump's reelection changes. He was that committed of a liberal.
    Probably the CIA or the Rothschild paid him a visit in a crowded hospital, had paid actors to be his doctor and nurses, tbh... it all sounds legit, makes sense

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    How many Americans in the 30-50 age range (the key workforce demographic) are "healthy?" Like 10 percent?
    Healthy in terms of not dying from COVID (or the flu)?

99.999999 percent

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

People have asthma attacks and die. The keyboardist for Cause & Effect off the top of my head. Had he died three months ago, he'd be a COVID statistic.

Yea, I read about Nick Cordero. My guess is medical or journalistic malpractice. Not really buying it after all the bull . But even if so, he's like the one person.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Probably the CIA or the Rothschild paid him a visit in a crowded hospital, had paid actors to be his doctor and nurses, tbh... it all sounds legit, makes sense
    No way it was Soros and Obama. This guy was the first wave of the ANTIFA supersoldier.

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    derp says Cordero died of journalistic malpractice.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The falsifications have been listed in ST many times now.
    Another huge conspiracy of people making up death certificates. Requires a whole lot of people to keep it quiet, day in day out. Just like a "faked moon landing"

Why do you keep falling for this stupid ?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Even Abbott is now admitting that next week is likely going to be even worse.
    Someone needs to ask lieutenant Dan if Fauci if he got this one right

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    People have asthma attacks and die. The keyboardist for Cause & Effect off the top of my head. Had he died three months ago, he'd be a COVID statistic.

Yea, I read about Nick Cordero. My guess is medical or journalistic malpractice. Not really buying it after all the bull . But even if so, he's like the one person.
    If the asthma attack was triggered by a covid infection, he definitely should've been a covid statistic.

And lol @ "it's just one"... it's just one we all know about because he was relatively famous. Dude even got a leg amputated before dying. smh

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If the asthma attack was triggered by a covid infection, he definitely should've been a covid statistic.

And lol @ "it's just one"... it's just one we all know about because he was relatively famous. Dude even got a leg amputated before dying. smh
    And was on dialysis, had a pacemaker put in, tracheotomy, etc. All of his organs basically shut down.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    And was on dialysis, had a pacemaker put in, tracheotomy, etc. All of his organs basically shut down.
    but, but, if you're 50 of younger you don't die off this thing!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    but, but, if you're 50 of younger you don't die off this thing!
    This poor guy is your average 35-50 year old in the US in terms of build and health (probably a few underlying health conditions).

https://heavy.com/news/2020/07/richa...9-coronavirus/

He thought he was invincible due to his age. Didn't buy into masks and went to a pool party. Really sad story. Just started a new job, and the facebook post of him saying, "I just want to feel better" a day before he died got to me.

He was irresponsible, but I'm not gonna "hurr durr Darwin Awards." We all have biases. We even have celebrated Nobel Laureates on the "truther" train. This guy's biases was fully exploited by devious politicians, "truthers," anti-maskers posting fake studies about how masks can trap C02, and whatever else. The misinformation coming from that side has been downright criminal and is leading a lot of impressionable people into harm's way.

The "marketplace" of ideas simply doesn't work in the era of social media. The good and truthful ideas can no longer snuff out the bad ideas because it's so easy to publish and promote bad ideas through the likes of facebook, twitter, youtube, etc. And the bad ideas seemed to be created at a higher rate.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This poor guy is your average 35-50 year old in the US in terms of build and health (probably a few underlying health conditions).

He thought he was invincible due to his age. Didn't buy into masks and went to a pool party. Really sad story. Just started a new job, and the facebook post of him saying, "I just want to feel better" a day before he died got to me.

He was irresponsible, but I'm not gonna "hurr durr Darwin Awards." We all have biases. We even have celebrated Nobel Laureates on the "truther" train. This guy's biases was fully exploited by devious politicians, "truthers," anti-maskers posting fake studies about how masks can trap C02, and whatever else. The misinformation coming from that side has been downright criminal and is leading a lot of impressionable people into harm's way.

The "marketplace" of ideas simply doesn't work in the era of social media. The good and truthful ideas can no longer snuff out the bad ideas because it's so easy to publish and promote bad ideas through the likes of facebook, twitter, youtube, etc. And the bad ideas seemed to be created at a higher rate.
    This is exactly what I was telling derp earlier about stupid people forcing the government hand. If everybody would stick to following the rules for a temporary amount of time, we wouldn't need mask and social distancing mandates or even fines, or completely shutting down restaurants, etc, and we would've been in a much better place now to have the economy at least halfway open. And you can't claim that's wishful thinking, this is what has been happening in all the other countries that have been able to manage this thing.

But you have all sorts of idiots eating up bull non-stop, including leadership, making this partisan too. Complete idiocy, and people are paying the price with their lives.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    will there be enough of these deaths of C19 deniers to change other deniers' minds to acceptance?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This is exactly what I was telling derp earlier about stupid people forcing the government hand. If everybody would stick to following the rules for a temporary amount of time, we wouldn't need mask and social distancing mandates or even fines, or completely shutting down restaurants, etc, and we would've been in a much better place now to have the economy at least halfway open. And you can't claim that's wishful thinking, this is what has been happening in all the other countries that have been able to manage this thing.

But you have all sorts of idiots eating up bull non-stop, including leadership, making this partisan too. Complete idiocy, and people are paying the price with their lives.
    And unfortunately, I don't think that's achievable due to that misinformation bubble I was talking about. If this was pre-Internet/pre-Fox News, people with innate biases toward the "skeptical" and "conspiratorial" would be "deprogrammed" in a sense, because the 3 or 4 news channels would all be reporting consensus information and opinion. Now we're in this post-modern/post-truth landscape where every opinion has equal validity, and you can find echo chambers at the click of mouse to keep confirming your biases.

And yep, it's getting people killed.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    How ed up is America?

To have elected Trash and Repugs at all levels in many states?

America's Trash/Repug catastrophe is America's uniquely among other industrial countries.

https://ourworldindata.org/coronavir...pickerSort=asc

Watch McConnell block aid as the The Trump Pandemic gets MUCH worse in the coming weeks.

There is quite simply no end in sight

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    will there be enough of these deaths of C19 deniers to change other deniers' minds to acceptance?
    There will never be enough. They'll claim the stats were cooked or some other nonsense.

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Obviously a CIA plant. I posted a YouTube that explains this in April but you guys ignored me.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    As Texas morgues fill up, refrigerator trucks are on the way in several counties

More than 3,000 Texans have died from the coronavirus and counties are preparing for even more deaths by expanding their capacities to store bodies.

https://www.texastribune.org/2020/07...gues-capacity/

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

I'm really curious.

Are you trolling?

I get that can be fun, but if you are serious you are a brainwashed danger to everyone around you.

This is serious and its idiots not masking up and social distancing driving this train.

If you really live what you post on here you stand an excellent chance of getting it

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It will get bad for a while and then get better. It has to infect a certain percentage before it dies out.

Thread Information