ck and ain't copied that you might highly recommend?"

Harvard president Claudine Gay resigns amid antisemitism

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Rufo got the NYT to carry water for him for weeks in his cynical jihad against DEI and black professionals. Just like the erstwhile CRT hysteria, he announced the manipulation in advance and it worked.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Drool bucket can start threads?

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Gorsuch denied his . This dumb Black man/woman stipulated to the plagiarism.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Drool bucket can start threads?
    You knew that, we've been together close to 20 years, daddy-O.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Wow. Christopher Rufo sure is powerful. Like a supervillain. He can exert mind control over the NYT.

The gist is this. If Gay hadn’t hand-waved away Jew hate at Harvard, nobody ever would have blinked an eye at her plagiarism. Nobody really cares. Nobody is paying attention. DEI says that if 6% of the population is black women, then 6% of elite university presidents better be black women. Finding the most qualified ones is really hard. Plus most original social science research is unreproducible fabulist bull anyway.

The right probably thinks this is some watershed, that they are primed to take down the whole DEI edifice and purge wokeness from academia by uncovering plagiarism left and right. Ha. What really will happen is Harvard will hire somebody who will clamp down harshly on Jew hate.

Hmmm, I wonder why Kornbluth over at MIT hasn’t gotten near as much scrutiny.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If DEI goes down, it won’t be because conservative white Christians “took their country back.” It will be because leftists forgot where the money comes from and decided that Jews were “oppressors,” and that all means were valid to take down the oppressors, and there were enough Jews in the high echelons of power to boot-stamp that bull out of existence.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Wow. Christopher Rufo sure is powerful. Like a supervillain. He can exert mind control over the NYT.

The gist is this. If Gay hadn’t hand-waved away Jew hate at Harvard, nobody ever would have blinked an eye at her plagiarism. Nobody really cares. Nobody is paying attention. DEI says that if 6% of the population is black women, then 6% of elite university presidents better be black women. Finding the most qualified ones is really hard. Plus most original social science research is unreproducible fabulist bull anyway.

The right probably thinks this is some watershed, that they are primed to take down the whole DEI edifice and purge wokeness from academia by uncovering plagiarism left and right. Ha. What really will happen is Harvard will hire somebody who will clamp down harshly on Jew hate.

Hey, dummy, I said that, and I said it first. Me.

---
    ------
    ---------
    The 2nd bolded? Tell it, Stout. Testify!!!

My Team
    Cleveland Cavaliers
    Post Count

Not sure the average American knows that MIT isn't the same as DeVry.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    basically, this

same old white backlash.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    [[[Rufo plainly admits his anti-CRT crusade arose as a backlash to the protests over George Floyd’s. Requests for racial equality are apparently terrifying for some.]]]

Though a tad less terrifying since White cops from town sent Minnesota Floyd off the grid.

Thread Information