My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    My daughter is into this and I thought... ...I'm a video game badass, I can deal. Especially when I saw how "normal" the controls are.

Unless I hide the whole game, I have pretty terrible survival rates.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Nobody plays that except tweens who have nothing better to do. You can't jump in blind and expect to compete. Adults have no ing chance.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Nobody plays that except tweens who have nothing better to do. You can't jump in blind and expect to compete. Adults have no ing chance.
    Maybe I'll realize that. I've seen my daughter frequently finish in the top 10 or so. And she's not someone who plays a ton. So I figured that I could jump in and do OK. But mother ers building quicker than I can chase them....
    And others coming out of nowhere. It's a far cry from Super Mario.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    They all migrated to tik tok.

So many re ed out there.

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    Cartoonish jibberish

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Never get into a kid's game and expect to compete. They eat, breathe and this stuff.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It's a great and addictive game, tbh... great mechanics, etc. It's the prototypical pick up and play game...

I must've played won 1 match in like 500... yeah, some of those peeps can build super quickly

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It's a great and addictive game, tbh... great mechanics, etc. It's the prototypical pick up and play game...

I must've played won 1 match in like 500... yeah, some of those peeps can build super quickly
    The talk alone is a huge turnoff.

Yeah I wanna hear a teen screeching his lungs out at me because I managed a headshot in.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The talk alone is a huge turnoff.

Yeah I wanna hear a teen screeching his lungs out at me because I managed a headshot in.
    I always play solo, tbh, so don't have to put up with any screeching...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I always ALWAYS mute everyone in multiplayer games, unless I am playing team deathmatch or something team oriented and know people on my team. I don't want to hear all the buzz word regurgitation and N word every few seconds from 8 year olds.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ive never installed it or even seen it beyond passing. I know the basic premise but I always assumed its online only. Is there a single player mode? my kids are desperate to play it but i dont want them playing anything online yet, only local multiplayer here

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ive never installed it or even seen it beyond passing. I know the basic premise but I always assumed its online only. Is there a single player mode? my kids are desperate to play it but i dont want them playing anything online yet, only local multiplayer here
    Not really, no.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So I think the strategy is to hide in a box or porta-potty until there's only one or two people left.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Plus...I'll add that I've seen my daughter play on her phone and it looks way easier when trying to shoot someone.

Thread Information