Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    slob was the first to mention intrigue by Tom to Tampa.

You know Belichick would like to Super without Tom.

Enemy of the System Millennial_Messiah's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Donald J. Mother in' Trump. MAGA, es.

Donald J. Mother in' Trump. MAGA, es.
    He's got good coaching advice.

Bill Belichick has raved about Cam Newton's abilities, and now he has a chance to resurrect them
    by Charles Robinson

Cliffs: Few are likely to recall it now, but in 2017, when the league was shifting into overdrive toward quarterbacks who could improvise with the football in their hands, Belichick called Newton “public enemy No. 1” when it came to guys who drove defenses crazy with their ability to create with their arms and feet.
    A few days later, Newton beat the Patriots in Gillette Stadium 33-30, throwing for 316 yards and three touchdowns while running for 44 yards and a fourth score.
    Belichick forgets nothing when it comes to the players who beat him. And there might not be a single coach in the NFL who has made a living destroying the league with players and schemes that create mismatches. It’s one of the reasons why the Patriots had an affinity toward Lamar Jackson in the 2018 NFL draft — to the point of not only working him out, but also considering him as the team’s next potential replacement for Brady.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/nfl...cid=spartandhp

My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Rivers

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    he kinda signed with the colts

My Team
    Kansas City Chiefs
    Post Count
    I know it's never going to happen, but I will thought Stafford and Belichick would be a good pairing.

James Morgan FIU.
    Take article FWIW.
    Patriots Considering Surprise QB in Draft

https://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/nfl...cid=spartanntp

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    I hope the Patriots draft Love and the Cowboys get Hurts

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    Minnesota Vikings
    Post Count
    Jarrett Stidham is intriguing.

I know it's never going to happen, but I will thought Stafford and Belichick would be a good pairing.
    Agree.
    Stafford with a defense behind him.

Jarrett Stidham is intriguing.
    Kinda starting to sound that way.

Altho what's the rush.

NFL apparently consulting with the Chargers to find out what it's like to play with no fans.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Kinda starting to sound that way.

Altho what's the rush.

NFL apparently consulting with the Chargers to find out what it's like to play with no fans.
    because ty fairweather fans like CN completely abandoned the team

adolis is altuve’s father monosylab1k's Avatar
    My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count
    Jalen Hurts

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    i've watched some of his gameplay because i was hearing hype of the raiders liking him and wanting him in the 3rd round, and honestly i dont see it. he's like Dak but much worse at making reads and progressions. honestly i could see the pats taking Fromm later in the draft

My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count
    Jalen Hurts is ing awful. It’d really suck if Belichick went with a dark breed as Brady’s replacement.

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    Jalen Hurts is ing awful. It’d really suck if Belichick went with a dark breed as Brady’s replacement.
    hurts has promise because he's fairly accurate and shows he can throw with touch (in addition to his mobility), but i think he has a ways to go to being an NFL starter. very much a first read and bail kind of guy (which was fine because his first read was CeeDee Lmab). he left a LOT of plays on the field tbh

My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    At least he'd help lead y'all to Lawrence next year.

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    At least he'd help lead y'all to Lawrence next year.

but i think stidham/hoyer would do that just fine

My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count

but i think stidham/hoyer would do that just fine
    , I'd call up Tebow or Kraep for the job. You get all that publicity money while they suck it up on your way to the #1 pick.

adolis is altuve’s father monosylab1k's Avatar
    My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count
    After getting cucked by Gronk today, there’s no way in Bill is tanking the season Unfortunately there’s no QB available who can lead them to anything better than 9-7.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    After getting cucked by Gronk today, there’s no way in Bill is tanking the season Unfortunately there’s no QB available who can lead them to anything better than 9-7.
    Prescott is available tbh.

My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count
    hurts has promise because he's fairly accurate and shows he can throw with touch (in addition to his mobility), but i think he has a ways to go to being an NFL starter. very much a first read and bail kind of guy (which was fine because his first read was CeeDee Lmab). he left a LOT of plays on the field tbh
    “First read and bail” is more or less the politically correct way of saying his tribal instincts prevent him being able to pass at an NFL level.

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    “First read and bail” is more or less the politically correct way of saying his tribal instincts prevent him being able to pass at an NFL level.
    not really, i think the attribute that prevents people from being able to pass at an NFL level, as a baseline, is accuracy/mechanics. mechanics that have been hard-wired for years are pretty difficult to adjust. the ability to make progressions can be coached. it's just going to be a matter of a team letting him sit and learn. if he gets thrown out there 5 games into his rookie season, he's going to faceplant much like haskins did (for different reasons)

dak is a capable NFL starter and i dont think its farfetched to say Hurts can be at least that good

My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count
    not really, i think the attribute that prevents people from being able to pass at an NFL level, as a baseline, is accuracy/mechanics. mechanics that have been hard-wired for years are pretty difficult to adjust. the ability to make progressions can be coached. it's just going to be a matter of a team letting him sit and learn. if he gets thrown out there 5 games into his rookie season, he's going to faceplant much like haskins did (for different reasons)

dak is a capable NFL starter and i dont think its farfetched to say Hurts can be at least that good
    So Jamarcus Russell never learning progressions was a coaching issue?

Thread Information