Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Watched Game 7 on ESPN last night. That was like the worst final two minutes of basketball in Spurs history. Manu and Tim just not on the same page.

And on that play that Timmy missed the bunny, I think he thought Manu was going to take the game-winning three. Manu probably would have too if he hadn't of saw the mismatch on Battier. I don't think Timmy even quite appreciated the mismatch. He just went too fast and rushed the shot.

Also, that Chalmers shot at the end of the third, still mad at Diaw for not getting up on him. I really thought at the time and still do that after Manu made that layup to go up two that the Spurs were primed to take over the fourth against a Heat team that knew they weren't better. That Chalmers shot pumped in belief into a wounded animal.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Manu definitely made the right basketball play. I do have to wonder if Tim's head was still ready to explode after having Pop sit him at the end of game 6. So I give him a pass on the blown bunny. Shouldn't have came to that anyway.

Watched Game 7 on ESPN last night. That was like the worst final two minutes of basketball in Spurs history. Manu and Tim just not on the same page.

And on that play that Timmy missed the bunny, I think he thought Manu was going to take the game-winning three. Manu probably would have too if he hadn't of saw the mismatch on Battier. I don't think Timmy even quite appreciated the mismatch. He just went too fast and rushed the shot.

Also, that Chalmers shot at the end of the third, still mad at Diaw for not getting up on him. I really thought at the time and still do that after Manu made that layup to go up two that the Spurs were primed to take over the fourth against a Heat team that knew they weren't better. That Chalmers shot pumped in belief into a wounded animal.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Absolute slackerism. In contrast to how much Tim guarded his man from the inbounds.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Absolute slackerism. In contrast to how much Tim guarded his man from the inbounds.
    It was a mistake. But it was also a mistake to not play Diaw in the 4th. Pop should've taken Green out.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Manu definitely made the right basketball play. I do have to wonder if Tim's head was still ready to explode after having Pop sit him at the end of game 6. So I give him a pass on the blown bunny. Shouldn't have came to that anyway.
    On paper. I think Manu was primed to make that shot though. Timmy was primed for him to take that shot.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ABC - showing

today at 1pm CST

those bas s!

Thread Information