Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Smh. There's no helping stupid people like you. Good luck out there.
    when's the last time you had to take a blood borne pathogen test or deal with bodily fluids? you know jack you faux intellectual but you seem to keep chiming in where you're not needed.

you literally talk from your ass all the time blaKKKe. sit down and stfu already.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    you claim i'm stupid blaKKKe while also believing hepC will die from bleach.

does coronavirus die from bleach? doubt it but any precaution is better than nothing. i never said not to do whatever you can to try to minimize its spreading even more from surfaces and whatnot. i simply pointed out that it's basically bull .

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    does coronavirus die from bleach? doubt it but any precaution is better than nothing. i never said not to do whatever you can to try to minimize its spreading even more from surfaces and whatnot. i simply pointed out that it's basically bull .
    I didn't mean to start an entire conversation regarding the merits of bleach... it was an inside joke for MrsMaalox. Basically... I was just agreeing that hospitals are ing disgusting. Once a patient is transferred/discharged, a housekeeper goes in for half an hour and sprays down, swiffers the floor, and makes the bed. If you were to follow up behind and wipe down a surface, the towel/wipe will be black. That's all.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I didn't mean to start an entire conversation regarding the merits of bleach... it was an inside joke for MrsMaalox. Basically... I was just agreeing that hospitals are ing disgusting. Once a patient is transferred/discharged, a housekeeper goes in for half an hour and sprays down, swiffers the floor, and makes the bed. If you were to follow up behind and wipe down a surface, the towel/wipe will be black. That's all.
    you are correct sir. hospitals aren't the sterile environments most would believe them to be.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Let's keep your personal life outta this, okay?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Damn it I had a bend over original queued up for that one but let it go

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Fwiw... the last cruise I went on didn't allow passengers to come into contact with any food at the buffet. Staff had to plate everything for you. Plus they had staff posted at all entrances to food service areas and the kid areas making everybody wash or sanitize their hands before entry (shouldn't be necessary, but people are ing nasty).
    3rd world staffers carrying exotic illness make it better when they handle your food

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    3rd world staffers carrying exotic illness make it better when they handle your food
    I trust their hygiene more than fat Americans riding in scooters. Plus one person handling food is a lot less risk for contamination than a hundred people digging through it.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I like to travel internationally but I’ve never once wanted to go on one of those big ship cruises. Now a private luxury yacht like you see in Monaco would be totally different...

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Damn it I had a bend over original queued up for that one but let it go
    Never pass on the softballs son.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I trust their hygiene more than fat Americans riding in scooters. Plus one person handling food is a lot less risk for contamination than a hundred people digging through it.
    That's not the only choices available though

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I like to travel internationally but I’ve never once wanted to go on one of those big ship cruises. Now a private luxury yacht like you see in Monaco would be totally different...
    I don't want to go on anything for longer than a couple days that I cannot leave if I want.

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Never pass on the softballs son.
    Bend over, I'll give you some soft balls to pass on.

Thread Information