Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'm not getting into this. However, the Democrats need to realize that there are over 400 million guns in this country owned by the public, and the vast majority of those guns are in the hands of the Republicans as is the vast majority of the money. If the left wants a fight with the right they are going to lose. The rich can spend their money as they want and all you can do is cry about it.

I know it sucks being poor, but don't hate those who have money because you don't, figure out how you can get yours and enjoy the fruits of your labors.

Above all else, STFU about what better people than you have.
    I don't think "the vast majority" of guns are necessarily in Republican hands. I can think of some pretty staunch lefties I know that are preparing for a right-wing take over as well.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You don't consider the working poor as:
    Have an annual household income of less than $100,000. (from above)
    pfft.

Fill out the form and MAYBE the private for-profit company will give you a freebie, meanwhile the actual working poor who probably have medicare/-aid still have their co-pays and bla dee bla.

People like you think you are making an argument for private insurance, when all you are doing is simply exposing the failures of our system.

Make a giant risk pool of everybody, cover everything reasonably, and just go into a pharmacy with a doctors note that says you or your child need this life-saving medicine. This is not hard. No huge billing department, no paying people to figure out what plan covers what at what rate.

This is the reason we pay more than twice the OECD average per capital for health care.

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    The rich better hope the only thing we decide to do is to raise their taxes...
    You have been asked by numerous posters and still haven't answered. What are you/"we" going to do besides raise the riches taxes?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You have been asked by numerous posters and still haven't answered. What are you/"we" going to do besides raise the riches taxes?
    ah. hadn't seen it.

Nothing really. It was a rhetorical flourish. I would, though, be all for tarring and feathering certain CEOs jacking up prices on life-saving medicines. That seems reasonable to me.

Thread Information