Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Im still going to the grocery store the same way I did before. Not gonna switch my diet to processed frozen food because of this, that’d be really stupid.

Im ing pissed my apartment gym just closed tho, there’s now nothing to do
    Try bending over.

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    Try bending over.
    Go back and your mother some more.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Go back and your mother some more.
    No, seriously, Will, have you tried bending over?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Truly bizarre to see people that appeared to be relatively sane mentally, just completely lose their marbles, tbh. Saw it with TSA, now TGY. Cosmore was already off the deep end when he started posting.

I would normally say no big deal, except some of these people end up getting so wrapped up in their paranoia, they can be dangerous.
    What ever happened to m>s? That dude started giving me mass shooter vibes towards the end of his ST days.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Actually, you say this about pretty much everyone who doesn't see the world through your rose-colored glasses.
    I actually do not. I'm pretty sure I've said this about TSA (who was all into pizzagate, that had a nutcase showing up with a rifle), TGY and his zionist plots (do I have to list violent anti-semitic attacks?), cosmore , and you.

And I specifically said some of those people end up doing crazy , not everyone.

Plenty of Republicans here in this place I don't particularly agree with, we have nothing but great discussions. Darrin, CC, to name a few.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    TSA was ing weird to watch, he was just some chill guy then he turned into a ing cosmored, da did obama do to him
    Agreed. Hopefully it's just a phase, tbh

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    People will be hoarding "toilet paper" long after this event is over. The Greatest Generation never got over the Depression, took-it-to-their-graves.

Basically a fortnight in, we'll never get over this.
    This isn't the same thing as the GD. People haven't lost everything, haven't been hand to mouth, pillar to post. This is a blip on the radar of people's panic button and some pressed it too early. Even if they continue to hoard, they won't have a higher usage rate.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I actually do not. I'm pretty sure I've said this about TSA (who was all into pizzagate, that had a nutcase showing up with a rifle), TGY and his zionist plots (do I have to list violent anti-semitic attacks?), cosmore , and you.

And I specifically said some of those people end up doing crazy , not everyone.

Plenty of Republicans here in this place I don't particularly agree with, we have nothing but great discussions. Darrin, CC, to name a few.
    You've probably said it about them too. You'll probably say it about them again as well.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What ever happened to m>s? That dude started giving me mass shooter vibes towards the end of his ST days.
    He dropped truth nukes on the flora and fauna here and now even a lizard cannot live in these deserts.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    We are witnessing something wr never seen before. Sporting events, restaurants, schools and public places getting shut down. Then we got useful idiots on the left and right cheering for martial law. How do you expect me to react?

I'm gonna post this quote from a Facebook meme but it pretty much sums up the way I feel: " it's not the coronavirus that's scary it's how easily brainwashed and manipulated the masses have become."
    We haven't experienced it before in our very limited view of our lifetimes, but this has happened before. If this would be happening for no other reason than political/military, then it would be alarming, but it's not, it's strictly for sanitary reasons.
    It even happened with SARS a few years back but it was contained because that particular virus was nowhere near as contagious or deadly.

And people cheering for martial law are stupid, which doesn't mean it won't happen if people keep acting irresponsibly. The reason we got the orders we have so far has much more to do with people hoarding , panicking or outright pretending this thing doesn't exist, despite the body count.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You've probably said it about them too. You'll probably say it about them again as well.
    I haven't. Quote me or fold.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If I die, it's gonna be because I refused to get vaccinated and microchipped. I will die either of starvation in prison or the Feds will put a bullet in my head.

When hits the fan, do not cough in public or you will end up in FEMA camps.

I've heard that the people dropping dead in China was due to the launch of 5G. They've already had mandatory vaccines since November. Look it up.

RIP ma nig

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I haven't. Quote me or fold.
    You've said it about the majority of the regs you disagree with if not all of them.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You've said it about the majority of the regs you disagree with if not all of them.
    I have not. Quote me.

But I know what I've said or have not said, and I know you're folding next.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I have not. Quote me.

But I know what I've said or have not said, and I know you're folding next.
    Let me break out my dossier on you. If not I'll check the database.

GTFO LOL

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    This isn't the same thing as the GD. People haven't lost everything, haven't been hand to mouth, pillar to post. This is a blip on the radar of people's panic button and some pressed it too early. Even if they continue to hoard, they won't have a higher usage rate.
    True, but, a portion of the boomers & following groups yearn to get GD'ed a might, to taste it, sample it, to ID with the Greatest Gen. "Me too." Corona is as close as we're going to get.

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Hater, Spurts, TGY have the same syndrome.

"You guys are all sheeple, I gots the insight"

Thanks to Al Gore's Internetting Web.

It caught the crazy fcks.

Enemy of the System Millennial_Messiah's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You cannot stockpile perishables like milk (saw one woman buying 8 gallons of milk).
    Maybe she'll make kefir out of it? That stuff can last for months.

There will be a lot of waste. The birds at the landfills will be happy.
    And that's how the coronavirus will mutate into a highly pathogenic strain of Avian Flu that infects a billion across the globe and kills around 50%.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    No, seriously, Will, have you tried bending over?
    I'll do the bending. 7 inches massaging the prostate gland sounds like more fun than the bitter-quarantine-loneliness-stay-in-my-room-and-do-nothing cycle that's been the thing for the past week-plus.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    I'll do the bending. 7 inches massaging the prostate gland sounds like more fun than the bitter-quarantine-loneliness-stay-in-my-room-and-do-nothing cycle that's been the thing for the past week-plus.

Tell it, MM. Testify!!!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Tell it, MM. Testify!!!
    I testify under oath and plead guilty.

At least, bending over and taking it makes you NOT an incel, which is a rare quality in these dark times o' "social distancing".

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    True, but, a portion of the boomers & following groups yearn to get GD'ed a might, to taste it, sample it, to ID with the Greatest Gen. "Me too." Corona is as close as we're going to get.
    until something with a sky high mortality rate like Ebola turns into a super-virus, that is

I bet you those spring breaker millennials in Florida this past week wouldn't have been a-partyin' if it were an Ebola pandemic.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    until something with a sky high mortality rate like Ebola turns into a super-virus, that is

I bet you those spring breaker millennials in Florida this past week wouldn't have been a-partyin' if it were an Ebola pandemic.
    ...yep. (Ebola) is scary.

(Corona) interesting.

what uganda do about it? Joseph Kony's Avatar
    My Team
    Seattle Supersonics
    Post Count
    jesus, is this what TGY posts in the political forum? put the meth pipe down bro

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    I'm walkin' up to CircleK to get 2 Caramellow Bars!!!

Thread Information