Pronouns: Your/Dad TheGreatYacht's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    "We Have No Food for You" - Insiders on Food Supply Shortages

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    TUCSON, Ariz. - Governor Ducey's calling out the Arizona National Guard to help with the Coronavirus response.

One of real anxiety producers right now is when you go to the grocery store and a lot of those shelves are cleaned out. Help is on the way and a good share of it is going to come from the Arizona National Guard.

The modern military depends on its equipment---ammunition and a wide range of supplies and depends on units like the National Guard’s 2220th Transportation Company to deliver the goods.

Now the National Guard will be delivering the goods to help keep us all going.

They'll use their ability to deliver supplies in tough environments like hurricane aftermaths, to help replenish supplies to places like grocery stores hard hit by Arizonans stocking up since the coronavirus.

In Phoenix, Major General Michael McGuire joined Governor Doug Ducey packing supplies at a food bank.

General McGuire says the Guard is still counting on civilian volunteers to play their part in getting supplies where they can do the most good.

He says, "With only eight thousand of us, we can't stock every store in the state. So we need people to go out and get to those folks, look for opportunities for jobs, look to pivot to help in volunteer groups, non governmental groups, and one of the most challenging things we face in a time like this is synchronizing all those efforts.

Most Guardsmen live lives as civilians until they're called to duty. The state will consider their civilian jobs in deciding who to activate, so Guardsmen who work in critical fields like medicine or law enforcement will not be pulled away from civilian jobs essential to the COVID response.

So you can avoid watching the stupid video...

TL - DR

Army NG is helping haul groceries.

That's a bonus, not a reason to panic. Not an "alert" like Interpol bait up there says.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'm afarid for when the market crashes. My sources tell me that it's gonna get UGLY. Worst than 2008.
    When's this going to happen? Give a specific approximation when and some specific reasons why this massive crash will happen?
    I heard its gonna be somewhere around 2020-2025. The economy will crash and there will be bread lines. Military will be stationed all over the US giving out food.

In order to get food, one will have to accept being microchopped. Those who refuse will not eat. The one world government - international communism - will go in effect.

Dissenters like myself who refuse to submit to the Zionist Jew World Order will be executed.
    I called it earlier. I just didn't think it would happen so soon

And all because of the ing brainless and brainwashed zombies in this world. ing sheep. You deserve what's coming to ya smh. Idiots

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Are your sources from the same hole Hater gets his?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    you need to catch up on twitter news jig

no way the videos are all fake this sheet is real as hunger
    Bruh I'm not worried about a hoax virus. I'm concerned about the repercussions and outcome that is yet to come as a result of all the sheep from the left and right who believe our government and MSM mainstream narrative.

Even if the virus is legit, it is NOT deadly. Old people die all the time. We are possibly about to witness the purge of the sick, old and disabled from society. So my advice to everyone is that if anybody asks you if you have any symptoms just say that you are perfectly fine and healthy. DO NOT GET TESTED. If you have old and sick family members DO NOT give any reason for nurses and hospitals to have them tested for Covid-19.

My boy hater you called this . That a pandemic was about to hit us. Congrats! Get over it. We should focus on how to fight the Orwellian government and wake people up to stand up for themselves. What the Zionist Jewish elites are doing around the world is a crime. These ers are just getting started with their Zionist Jew (New) World Order agenda.

They created the problem, now we're in the reaction phase and the Israelis have had the solution this whole time.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

legit think TGY is a paranoid schizophrenic

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Bruh I'm not worried about a hoax virus. I'm concerned about the repercussions and outcome that is yet to come as a result of all the sheep from the left and right who believe our government and MSM mainstream narrative.

Even if the virus is legit, it is NOT deadly. Old people die all the time. We are possibly about to witness the purge of the sick, old and disabled from society. So my advice to everyone is that if anybody asks you if you have any symptoms just say that you are perfectly fine and healthy. DO NOT GET TESTED. If you have old and sick family members DO NOT give any reason for nurses and hospitals to have them tested for Covid-19.

My boy hater you called this . That a pandemic was about to hit us. Congrats! Get over it. We should focus on how to fight the Orwellian government and wake people up to stand up for themselves. What the Zionist Jewish elites are doing around the world is a crime. These ers are just getting started with their Zionist Jew (New) World Order agenda.

They created the problem, now we're in the reaction phase and the Israelis have had the solution this whole time.
    You're either going to kill yourself from worry or you're just trying to drum up some interest in some of your ty videos. Either way we all will die one day. Oh noes.. Now there's going to be a green truck delivering groceries to a supermarket. That's big time panic level .

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Truly bizarre to see people that appeared to be relatively sane mentally, just completely lose their marbles, tbh. Saw it with TSA, now TGY. Cosmore was already off the deep end when he started posting.

I would normally say no big deal, except some of these people end up getting so wrapped up in their paranoia, they can be dangerous.

Alleged Wisconsinite
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    I called it earlier. I just didn't think it would happen so soon

And all because of the ing brainless and brainwashed zombies in this world. ing sheep. You deserve what's coming to ya smh. Idiots
    If even one life is saved and Trump is voted out, this will have all been worth it.

A neverending cycle Trainwreck2100's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Truly bizarre to see people that appeared to be relatively sane mentally, just completely lose their marbles, tbh. Saw it with TSA, now TGY. Cosmore was already off the deep end when he started posting.

I would normally say no big deal, except some of these people end up getting so wrapped up in their paranoia, they can be dangerous.

TSA was ing weird to watch, he was just some chill guy then he turned into a ing cosmored, da did obama do to him

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Actually, you say this about pretty much everyone who doesn't see the world through your rose-colored glasses.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    TGY was a great poster

RIP ma niga

I agree the virus itself is not bad at all

but the surge of patients and collapse of the medical services is legit as . wake up. we cannot let that happen as society would collapse eventually. you dont think medics and nurses would just give up after a few months working 24/7?

think about that

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I do agree we gonna see shortages of food soon. its inevitable. people go to stores and buy a lot more now. supply vs demant. its ing logic

i cant find paper towels anywhere. i do have some stocked up in my bunker but always watch for stuff

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    I do agree we gonna see shortages of food soon. its inevitable. people go to stores and buy a lot more now. supply vs demant. its ing logic

i cant find paper towels anywhere. i do have some stocked up in my bunker but always watch for stuff
    There is nothing to do but eat & that's always been an enjoyable pastime to begin with so people are going to (control) that allowed activity.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    There's a limited capacity at stores and a limited capacity in homes. When the homes are at capacity the stores will begin to back fill. There's no magic to it. People aren't consuming more now than before, they just are buying more. They will hit saturation and the increase in production/shipping will mean price drop on some goods. Imagine how long the same packs of toilet paper will be on shelves once people have 500 rolls to work with at home.

You cannot stockpile perishables like milk (saw one woman buying 8 gallons of milk).

This will stratify and the stores will be empty for a while. What fuels some of it is the fact you cannot go eat at a restaurant now in most places so everyone has to prepare food. Overall though, the same amount of food is probably being consumed. There will be a lot of waste. The birds at the landfills will be happy.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You're either going to kill yourself from worry or you're just trying to drum up some interest in some of your ty videos. Either way we all will die one day. Oh noes.. Now there's going to be a green truck delivering groceries to a supermarket. That's big time panic level .
    If I die, it's gonna be because I refused to get vaccinated and microchipped. I will die either of starvation in prison or the Feds will put a bullet in my head.

When hits the fan, do not cough in public or you will end up in FEMA camps.

TGY was a great poster

RIP ma niga

I agree the virus itself is not bad at all

but the surge of patients and collapse of the medical services is legit as . wake up. we cannot let that happen as society would collapse eventually. you dont think medics and nurses would just give up after a few months working 24/7?

think about that
    I've heard that the people dropping dead in China was due to the launch of 5G. They've already had mandatory vaccines since November. Look it up.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

We are witnessing something wr never seen before. Sporting events, restaurants, schools and public places getting shut down. Then we got useful idiots on the left and right cheering for martial law. How do you expect me to react?

I'm gonna post this quote from a Facebook meme but it pretty much sums up the way I feel: " it's not the coronavirus that's scary it's how easily brainwashed and manipulated the masses have become."

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If I die, it's gonna be because I refused to get vaccinated and microchipped. I will die either of starvation in prison or the Feds will put a bullet in my head.

When hits the fan, do not cough in public or you will end up in FEMA camps.

I've heard that the people dropping dead in China was due to the launch of 5G. They've already had mandatory vaccines since November. Look it up.
    I call bull .

This is just another schtick.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    There's a limited capacity at stores and a limited capacity in homes. When the homes are at capacity the stores will begin to back fill. There's no magic to it. [b]People aren't consuming more now than before, they just are buying more. They will hit saturation and the increase in production/shipping will mean price drop on some goods. Imagine how long the same packs of toilet paper will be on shelves once people have 500 rolls to work with at home.

You cannot stockpile perishables like milk (saw one woman buying 8 gallons of milk).

This will stratify and the stores will be empty for a while. What fuels some of it is the fact you cannot go eat at a restaurant now in most places so everyone has to prepare food. Overall though, the same amount of food is probably being consumed. There will be a lot of waste. The birds at the landfills will be happy.
    People will be hoarding "toilet paper" long after this event is over. The Greatest Generation never got over the Depression, took-it-to-their-graves.

Basically a fortnight in, we'll never get over this.

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    There's a limited capacity at stores and a limited capacity in homes. When the homes are at capacity the stores will begin to back fill. There's no magic to it. People aren't consuming more now than before, they just are buying more. They will hit saturation and the increase in production/shipping will mean price drop on some goods. Imagine how long the same packs of toilet paper will be on shelves once people have 500 rolls to work with at home.

Bingo.

Eventually people’s freezers are going to fill up and they’re gonna realize it was re ed to stockpile a bunch of ty frozen food they’re never going to eat.

In my area it already is clearing up. Just bought groceries for the week at Trader Joe’s. Store was empty and shelves were full.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Bingo.

Eventually people’s freezers are going to fill up and they’re gonna realize it was re ed to stockpile a bunch of ty frozen food they’re never going to eat.

In my area it already is clearing up. Just bought groceries for the week at Trader Joe’s. Store was empty and shelves were full.
    People have went out & purchased freezers for this event.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Bingo.

I hope you're right man. I miss my gym. I miss going to the grocery store every other day to get my beef protein. I miss my old life.
    People have went out & purchased freezers for this event.
    Yup. I was checking out the best buy website for freezers last night and the majority of them said "sold out "

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ACT NOW! Biometric Tracking aka Mark Of The Beast & 5G 60Ghz Being Installed In The Schools.
    Trump supporters, when the time comes and daddy Trump tells you to take the mark of the beast (he won't call it that), who will comply?
    Last edited by TheGreatYacht; 03-21-2020 at 12:43 PM.

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    I hope you're right man. I miss my gym. I miss going to the grocery store every other day to get my beef protein. I miss my old life.
    Im still going to the grocery store the same way I did before. Not gonna switch my diet to processed frozen food because of this, that’d be really stupid.

Im ing pissed my apartment gym just closed tho, there’s now nothing to do

Thread Information