My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So if the season is cancelled (and I assume it will be) our record run of playoff appearances stands I guess. I really think the Spurs are due for a reset now and I imagine Pop will call it a day; he is te type of guy that will walk away completely, not hang around as GM when someone else coaches. As for the players, Id like to keep LMA and DDR but if they want to be gone, adios.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So if the season is cancelled (and I assume it will be) our record run of playoff appearances stands I guess. I really think the Spurs are due for a reset now and I imagine Pop will call it a day; he is te type of guy that will walk away completely, not hang around as GM when someone else coaches. As for the players, Id like to keep LMA and DDR but if they want to be gone, adios.
    DDR has to go. If he opts in, you flip him for whatever doesn’t F up the cap room in 21. He’s in too many young players way on our development track.

LMA can stay his last year, if Portland low balls us like they probably will. Their reunion is their problem, and not ours.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Playoff record does not stand.

what uganda do about it? Joseph Kony's Avatar
    My Team
    Seattle Supersonics
    Post Count
    Yeah it does. If there are no playoffs, then the Spurs didn't fail to make the postseason. There wasn't a postseason to make

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I think that might only apply if the season ends now AND they had already been eliminated. Otherwise it should stand.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yeah it does. If there are no playoffs, then the Spurs didn't fail to make the postseason. There wasn't a postseason to make

They weren’t in playoff contention anyway. But hey hopefully the season restarts and they can miss the playoffs for sure that way people will stop holding on to a meaningless streak.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lol playoffs

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It's really not important whether the record stands. Making the payoffs next year improves the argument that the record stands, but i don't think they do so who knows. The spurs really should not press their luck in also claiming 1999 continues the playoff streak because the spurs that year obviously were a playoff team of historical level. the 2020 spurs are trash and you know it.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yeah you can’t follow this years team and talk playoffs. They need to head to the whiteboard and revamp everything, come into a realization about everything that has gone wrong since nephew left and start heading in the right direction.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yeah we really needed like a 3rd or 4th thread on this
    https://www.spurstalk.com/forums/sho...1&goto=newpost

Thread Information