Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The CDC doesn't update COVID-19 stats on the weekends.
    ducks

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Death panels good now (or then), blakehole?
    Death panels existed way before Obama, they're called insurance companies. Bad then, unfortunate but necessary now because of the real scarcity of medical personnel, goods and hospital beds. created by COVOD-19.

We've rationed health care by the ability to pay for a long time in the US. The ACA changed that for the better inasmuch as it got more people access to care.

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    wow, abortions. neat pivot. is chicago next?

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Death panels existed way before Obama, they're called insurance companies. Bad then, unfortunate but necessary now because of the real scarcity of medical personnel, goods and hospital beds. created by COVOD-19.
    The cognitive dissonance

If you're willing to accept death for what it is, then stop calling for sh** to shut down entirely.

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    When all the leftist/GOD-hating atheists on the board promote policies that proliferate the abomination that is abortion/infanticide you all have absolutely no moral high ground over anyone.

Over 50 million humans are killed annually on account of the practice worldwide. But you've convinced yourselves - through various forms of twisted argumentation - that humans ages 0-9 months aren't humans at all. YOU have directly placed people in power that have allowed this practice to continue - even after the point where the baby is out of the mother's womb. Perhaps you may have even aborted children of your own, or forced your daughters to commit this heinous act. Either way, most death on this planet is caused by hardened evil hearts such as your own. So it's rather laughable that you would direct that question at the Most Just.

So go on... mock GOD now; one day you will have to fall prostrate on your knees and confess that JESUS is LORD. I will do so willingly and with great joy. You may find yourselves in a position where you will be doing this out of regretful lamentation. I've made my choice. It seems you all have as well. Just know that the clock is ticking on all of us - and you need not maintain your hatred and enmity with GOD.
    If abortion is so bad why does god allow it to happen? Pretty sure an omnipotent powerful god could end abortion with the snap of his fingers (or tentacles if that’s what he has).

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The cognitive dissonance

If you're willing to accept death for what it is, then stop calling for sh** to shut down entirely.
    I put that clumsily.

The death panels are the doctors in Iran and Italy deciding who gets treatment and who gets none. Grisly work, but necessary and not avoidable.

Calling olly olly oxen free on the social distancing and lockdowns in 8 more days would be a grotesque sacrifice of US lives just to keep the cash registers ringing.

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    I put that clumsily.

The death panels are the doctors in Iran and Italy deciding who gets treatment and who gets none. Grisly work, but necessary and not avoidable.

Calling olly olly oxen free on the social distancing and lockdowns in 8 more days would be a grotesque sacrifice of US lives just to keep the cash registers ringing.
    We've already sacrificed over 23k US lives due to Regular Flu & still won't bat an eye lash.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Last edited by boutons_deux; 03-23-2020 at 06:26 PM.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    We've already sacrificed over 23k US lives due to Regular Flu & still won't bat an eye lash.
    That doesn't help put Biden in office.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    But we did not. We tried to save and extend every one of those lives. That's the point, you add another 100,000 people to system needing care, and you collapse.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    wow, abortions. neat pivot. is chicago next?
    what do you want him to do? accept his god is an asshole? He'll do a million mental gymnastics before that

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    what do you want him to do? accept his god is an asshole? He'll do a million mental gymnastics before that
    you cant call my god mean because you are also mean!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If abortion is so bad why does god allow it to happen? Pretty sure an omnipotent powerful god could end abortion with the snap of his fingers (or tentacles if that’s what he has).
    free will

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    you know the drill...

You die -> god has a plan for you
    You live -> the will and grace of god

But... god has nothing to do with this!

Still Hates Small Ball Spurminator's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    When all the leftist/GOD-hating atheists on the board promote policies that proliferate the abomination that is abortion/infanticide you all have absolutely no moral high ground over anyone.

Over 50 million humans are killed annually on account of the practice worldwide. But you've convinced yourselves - through various forms of twisted argumentation - that humans ages 0-9 months aren't humans at all. YOU have directly placed people in power that have allowed this practice to continue - even after the point where the baby is out of the mother's womb. Perhaps you may have even aborted children of your own, or forced your daughters to commit this heinous act. Either way, most death on this planet is caused by hardened evil hearts such as your own. So it's rather laughable that you would direct that question at the Most Just.

So go on... mock GOD now; one day you will have to fall prostrate on your knees and confess that JESUS is LORD. I will do so willingly and with great joy. You may find yourselves in a position where you will be doing this out of regretful lamentation. I've made my choice. It seems you all have as well. Just know that the clock is ticking on all of us - and you need not maintain your hatred and enmity with GOD.
    You delusional sociopaths never bring up war when discussing how God is punishing us for crimes against humanity. It's always that he's punishing us for not forcing women to stay pregnant.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    you cant call my god mean because you are also mean!
    whataboutism, tbh

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    CIA rag claims 100 in a day now. , I haven't read anywhere that they're even doing a 100 tests in a day.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/world...RO2343LOY5MCIU
    That's a CDC number for yesterday.

What's your conspiracy here, this is a deep state hoax to get Biden in power, and Trump is just going with it?

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    I knew my two sentence post replying to that bible thumping re would spark a reaction but damn I’m pretty satisfied with how it turned out.

Corpus Christi Spurs Fan Phenomanul's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I knew my two sentence post replying to that bible thumping re would spark a reaction but damn I’m pretty satisfied with how it turned out.
    By doubling down on your contempt for GOD? Your choice.

The smug cynicism here is rampant with arrogance. I acknowledge that my viewpoint is very much my own. None of you have to believe it nor am I asking you all to, or coercing you all to. Your circle jerk of vitriol towards GOD however, has hardened your hearts further. NONE of you all even denied the fact that you all pretty much accept infanticide as an extension of the abhorrent practice of abortion. The hypocrisy of your advocacy for death while blaming GOD for humanity’s individual or collective choices is rich. You all are so blind and yet so bold as to suggest that you all understand GOD’s sense of justice.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You all: we don’t believe in GOD

Also you all: GOD’s character is how we deem it to be

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    By doubling down on your contempt for GOD? Your choice.

The smug cynicism here is rampant with arrogance. I acknowledge that my viewpoint is very much my own. None of you have to believe it nor am I asking you all to, or coercing you all to. Your circle jerk of vitriol towards GOD however, has hardened your hearts further. NONE of you all even denied the fact that you all pretty much accept infanticide as an extension of the abhorrent practice of abortion. The hypocrisy of your advocacy for death while blaming GOD for humanity’s individual or collective choices is rich. You all are so blind and yet so bold as to suggest that you all understand GOD’s sense of justice.
    That's probably why people ask about his sense of justice.

Seems ed up tbh.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You all: we don’t believe in the revealed truths of Scripture

Also you all: we interpret Scripture how we want to

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That's probably why people ask about his sense of justice.

Seems ed up tbh.
    You don’t see the whole picture. No human can.

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You don’t see the whole picture. No human can.
    Nice of god to be so shifty about it. What does he have to hide?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    But whatever, to each his own.

Thread Information