Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
    Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    covid-19 takes 2 to 8 weeks to kill

everybody got health insurance for ER / hospitalization / ICU ?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    624 hospitalizations expected by march 23 in texas, according to "no action" model.

April 8th is the date where hospitalizations exceed beds according to "no action" model

Social distancing pushes that back to April 28th.

Shelter in place puts peak too far off the graph to matter, but requires MONTHS of that. Almost impossible politically, IMO.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    We had 16 new deaths in just the last 4 hours, so not sure we should be lapping it up just yet...
    Only ducks could see a lag in reporting as a sure sign that Dear Leader somehow pulled off the hat trick of making this magically go away.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Prob sent it to us for legalizing gay marriage.
    No, it was the gay cakes. That is what makes Jesus most angry. Pretty sure.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    624 hospitalizations expected by march 23 in texas, according to "no action" model.

April 8th is the date where hospitalizations exceed beds according to "no action" model

Social distancing pushes that back to April 28th.

Shelter in place puts peak too far off the graph to matter, but requires MONTHS of that. Almost impossible politically, IMO.
    Eh, that model is pretty bad, even the creators of it admit as such.

Only a small fraction of the world has been infected. It’s a new disease. Variables will change.
    R0s for interventions are guesses, in some cases informed by data. There is no historical precedent for what is going on right now to draw from.

The default R0 used in this model is an average. The model does not adjust for the population density, culturally-determined interaction frequency and closeness, humidity, temperature, etc in calculating R0.

This is not a node-based analysis, and thus assumes everyone spreads the disease at the same rate. In practice, there are some folks who are “super-spreaders,” and others who are almost isolated. Interventions should be targeted primarily at those most likely to spread the disease.
    Best thing we can do here, as I've been trying to do, is create as many cross-references as we can. Compare flu rates (countries with higher flu rates are getting hit much harder), see how each country has progressed in mortality rate from their first recorded death over a 20 day time period. Italy, for instance, progressed from their first death 350x faster than Texas. And then you crosscheck here in looking at the flu rates in both areas, their population densities, median ages, and climate. The data has been painting a picture here in that countries and areas with greater pop density, higher flu rates, and located in a specific temperature range are seeing a dramatic rise in case and morality rate over more favorable regions in those categories.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Only ducks could see a lag in reporting as a sure sign that Dear Leader somehow pulled off the hat trick of making this magically go away.
    The CDC doesn't update COVID-19 stats on the weekends.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Best thing we can do here, as I've been trying to do, is create as many cross-references as we can. Compare flu rates (countries with higher flu rates are getting hit much harder), see how each country has progressed in mortality rate from their first recorded death over a 20 day time period. Italy, for instance, progressed from their first death 350x faster than Texas. And then you crosscheck here in looking at the flu rates in both areas, their population densities, median ages, and climate. The data has been painting a picture here in that countries and areas with greater pop density, higher flu rates, and located in a specific temperature range are seeing a dramatic rise in case and morality rate over more favorable regions in those categories.
    Any news on the COVID-19 testing moonshot?

Has the dearth of reagents been overcome yet?

Pronouns: Your/Dad TheGreatYacht's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Ducks and TGY are broken

RIP ma nigas

they were great posters. Corona broke them
    The Coronavirus Pandemic Hoax & The Vaccine Agenda Exposed
    Jew/JoooTube took down this video I posted earlier SMH. I hope you wake da up and see the light my boy hater

Agenda 2030, Depopulation, Transhumanism, One World Government, ID 2020, Event 201, 5G Apocalypse, etc. Look up all those subjects on ute and you might find the light.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Any news on the COVID-19 testing moonshot?

Has the dearth of reagents been overcome yet[/B]
    You mean testing moonshot as in mass testing? Not sure how we're progressing on that. New York is probably priority right in receiving test kits, I would imagine. But here's a site that tracks testing progress:

https://covidtracking.com/data/

Let's do another cross reference while we're at it. In my thread about flu rate vs. Covid rate, New York's flu rate was 7.2x higher than Texas's.

About 37 percent of patients tested in New York (61K tests) come back positive vs. just 3.5 percent of patients in Texas (11K tests). So New York's frequency is 10x higher. Now obviously, we don't know the particulars of the data. Maybe NY is testing only people with obvious symptoms while Texas is testing everyone with a slight sniffle, but at least this adds another stroke to that data picture.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The CDC doesn't update COVID-19 stats on the weekends.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    AFAIK still true. Since Pence took control of the task force, the lid on the CDC has been clamped down hard.

The propaganda value of public health agencies was too sweet a prospect for Trump to pass up.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    In 2008 conservatives loudly denounced the prospect of death panels; today they clamor for mass death to heal the economy.

In 2009, the the Tea Party flipped over a $900B stimulus, today they're complaining that $1.5T isn't generous enough to Wall St.

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    In 2008 conservatives loudly denounced the prospect of death panels; today they clamor for mass death to heal the economy.

In 2009, the the Tea Party flipped over a $900B stimulus, today they're complaining that $1.5T isn't generous enough to Wall St.
    stop holding political grudges from 10 years ago

Make a trade steal
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It will be worse in the United States than any where else. Companies don't want to shut down. All are claiming to be essential.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    stop holding political grudges from 10 years ago
    One to one comparison, two depressions, two diametrically opposed takes. Main difference is the party in charge and POTUS's skin tint.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Data is a wonderful thing. Was just looking at the model to see what it said.

Looking like the death rate from confirmed cases holding at about 1% in most places, except for Italy, which is an outlier. Either Italy has an especially vulnerable population, or a lot of undiagnosed/tested cases. Iran and China look wierd here, and their data is amost certainly bunkum.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    CIA rag claims 100 in a day now. , I haven't read anywhere that they're even doing a 100 tests in a day.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/world...RO2343LOY5MCIU

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    (Fake) Data is a wonderful thing.
    You go with it every time, cuckold guy.

Corpus Christi Spurs Fan Phenomanul's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    When do you think god is going to intervene and fix this? Pretty ed up that he’s lazily watching the planet suffer from up above.

thats not fair, he works in mysterious ways
    Jesus be like sprinkling corona virus everywhere "I love you LOL"
    Prob sent it to us for legalizing gay marriage.
    When all the leftist/GOD-hating atheists on the board promote policies that proliferate the abomination that is abortion/infanticide you all have absolutely no moral high ground over anyone.

Over 50 million humans are killed annually on account of the practice worldwide. But you've convinced yourselves - through various forms of twisted argumentation - that humans ages 0-9 months aren't humans at all. YOU have directly placed people in power that have allowed this practice to continue - even after the point where the baby is out of the mother's womb. Perhaps you may have even aborted children of your own, or forced your daughters to commit this heinous act. Either way, most death on this planet is caused by hardened evil hearts such as your own. So it's rather laughable that you would direct that question at the Most Just.

So go on... mock GOD now; one day you will have to fall prostrate on your knees and confess that JESUS is LORD. I will do so willingly and with great joy. You may find yourselves in a position where you will be doing this out of regretful lamentation. I've made my choice. It seems you all have as well. Just know that the clock is ticking on all of us - and you need not maintain your hatred and enmity with GOD.

"18 “If the world hates you, keep in mind that it hated me first. 19 If you belonged to the world, it would love you as its own. As it is, you do not belong to the world, but I have chosen you out of the world. That is why the world hates you. 20 Remember what I told you: ‘A servant is not greater than his master.’[a] If they persecuted me, they will persecute you also. If they obeyed my teaching, they will obey yours also. 21 They will treat you this way because of my name, for they do not know the one who sent me. 22 If I had not come and spoken to them, they would not be guilty of sin; but now they have no excuse for their sin. 23 Whoever hates me hates my Father as well. 24 If I had not done among them the works no one else did, they would not be guilty of sin. As it is, they have seen, and yet they have hated both me and my Father. 25 But this is to fulfill what is written in their Law: ‘They hated me without reason.'
    Last edited by Phenomanul; 03-23-2020 at 05:15 PM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    wow, abortions. neat pivot. is chicago next?

Corpus Christi Spurs Fan Phenomanul's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    wow, abortions. neat pivot. is chicago next?
    Says the guy who gave merit to another poster having placed their sense of justice over GOD's.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    CIA rag claims 100 in a day now. , I haven't read anywhere that they're even doing a 100 tests in a day.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/world...RO2343LOY5MCIU
    You're lazy:

https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019...ing-in-us.html

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yea, I don't follow the scam too closely. I knew at one point they couldn't even do that number....

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Says the guy who gave merit to another poster having placed their sense of justice over GOD's.
    requires a presumption that god exists

dismissing anybody for not sharing your religious beliefs... interesting approach

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Death panels good now (or then), blakehole?

Thread Information