Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'm not debating that. There's zero need to shut down the world. Laws should be made to allow people over 50 to take leaves of absence and receive renumeration. Democrats don't care about sensible solutions.
    You still don't get that a lot of people get pneumonia anyways. Even if you're young, and especially if you're overweight, high blood pressure, etc, which accounts for ~40% of this country.

The flu is manageable because we have a vaccine, and because our body had bouts with it many times over. And last I checked, governors from both red and blue States issued stay at home orders, and the Republican POTUS called for the quarantine.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You still don't get that a lot of people get pneumonia anyways. Even if you're young, and especially if you're overweight, high blood pressure, etc, which accounts for ~40% of this country.

The flu is manageable because we have a vaccine, and because our body had bouts with it many times over. And last I checked, governors from both red and blue States issued stay at home orders, and the Republican POTUS called for the quarantine.
    Don't bull me, bro. We've all seen the stats on the young not dieing; and it ain't cos the economy shut down.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Don't bull me, bro. We've all seen the stats on the young not dieing; and it ain't cos the economy shut down.
    Not dying doesn't mean not sick. There's no vaccine, it's up to your body to come up with the defenses. Do you think only old people are packing up Italian and Spanish hospitals?

The whole point of this thing is so we don't have 300,000+ people going to ERs at the same time coz they can't breathe. That's on top of everybody that goes to the ER for usual emergencies.

It's really not THAT complicated to understand how saturating our healthcare system makes thing worse, not better.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    We don't even have a treatment yet. At least if we knew we could give patients X medicine and send the non-terrible cases home, then it would be much more manageable. We're not there yet.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Show me the article; since you're acting like you're knowing sh**.
    You want me to show you your own article? Can you not read worth a ?

And lol what's with the **

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    We don't even have a treatment yet. At least if we knew we could give patients X medicine and send the non-terrible cases home, then it would be much more manageable. We're not there yet.
    But, they got that Javitts Center sparklin'. Everybody drivin' around in golf carts, 2 guys in each one, a black & a white man (black drives). Big, sealed cardboard boxes neatly stacked everywhere.

Havin' the time of their lives.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    But, they got that Javitts Center sparklin'. Everybody drivin' around in golf carts, 2 guys in each one, a black & a white man (black drives). Big, sealed cardboard boxes neatly stacked everywhere.

Havin' the time of their lives.
    Ever been? Quite the place, as I remember it.

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Ever been? Quite the place, as I remember it.
    No. I'm only familiar with it because that's where Hillary Clinton had her Waterloo.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    No. I'm only familiar with it because that's where Hillary Clinton had her Waterloo.
    Fairly similar to the Moscone Center. Both are probably dead as right now.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You want me to show you your own article? Can you not read worth a ?

And lol what's with the **
    I said I caught a headline. For all I know you're not even talking about the same thing.

Yea, you're not going to post; you just miss your tickle fights with Corey is all.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It's really not THAT complicated to understand how saturating our healthcare system makes thing worse, not better.
    You love to hide behind this.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You love to hide behind this.
    Who's hiding? I'm telling you right to your face, like every other medical professional is telling you. That it doesn't sink in is not my problem.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I said I caught a headline. For all I know you're not even talking about the same thing.

Yea, you're not going to post; you just miss your tickle fights with Corey is all.
    So you're too lazy to read the article that you posted and you want me to do it for you.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Who's hiding? I'm telling you right to your face, like every other medical professional is telling you. That it doesn't sink in is not my problem.
    You hiding. The sky is not falling, bruh.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So you're too lazy to read the article that you posted and you want me to do it for you.
    I didn't post an article.

This is why you shouldn't mouth off, cuck.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You hiding. The sky is not falling, bruh.
    How am I hiding? We certainly don't want the sky to fall, that's why we do the whole stay at home thing.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

You really don't understand I'm talking about the link you posted in the very first post?

Thanks for reminding me why I stopped trying to discuss anything with you. Back to the hur dur with you, re .

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    H1N1 / 2009 infected 60M and marched right through the summer

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    We'll know soon if the hydroxychloroquine + zithro is as effective as it was in the small France study. All those showed immediate improvement and most cleared the virus in 5 days. New York started the clinical trial today.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    We'll know soon if the hydroxychloroquine + zithro is as effective as it was in the small France study. All those showed immediate improvement and most cleared the virus in 5 days. New York started the clinical trial today.
    I'm hopeful, that would certainly turn the tide if it can be manufactured quickly enough.

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You really don't understand I'm talking about the link you posted in the very first post?

Thanks for reminding me why I stopped trying to discuss anything with you. Back to the hur dur with you, re .
    Incel boy cant even remember starting a thread unless it directly relates to Blake, Reck and their family affairs.
    Not only is a re , hes a slobbering goat in heat thinking about "the guys".

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Can you just humbly leave the board and plant your face in a mound of fire ants?

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Can you just humbly leave the board and plant your face in a mound of fire ants?
    Blake was responding to a post in which I said could, not the OP.

Does this fire ants thing apply to you now?

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

I really didn't understand that I said could in a post and that when you linked me to could vs. would it just magically referred to the OP that doesn't regard could vs. would.

Geez, you ing cuck. Don't even try to save face if you're gonna suck that ing hard. Just walk away with your tale between your legs the first time.

And that you brought another chumpette down with you. You'd think they'd know not to jump on your limp bandwagon by now (they actually usually do cos you're that ing pathetic).

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    3 paragraph Hur dur!

Thread Information