Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    If the DNC and Dem establishment / superdelegates can't see or aren't worried about Biden's mental deterioration, 'em (actually, 'em anyway)

Are they strategizing to go with Biden as tool to beat Trash, then 25th Amendment Joe to elevate his female veep?
    They're blasting thru that at the speed of light...get to November as quick as possible & have the vote.

"Just shut the up & vote! Don't look, just vote."

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Calling it now

after his last outing DNC will feeeze Biden in carbonite for the next 2 months

DNC should thank Gawd Corona came thru to distract the fact that Biden is a ing rotten corpse

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I don't wish death on anybody, tbh, including Biden or the Orange man, but should Biden croak before November, do you guys think the DNC will just hand over the nomination to the (currently) only guy left in the race in Bernie?

It could get so ugly, I almost want it to happen, tbh... Just the bitterness and butthurt of Berniebros is almost worth it.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I don't wish death on anybody, tbh, including Biden or the Orange man, but should Biden croak before November, do you guys think the DNC will just hand over the nomination to the (currently) only guy left in the race in Bernie?

It could get so ugly, I almost want it to happen, tbh... Just the bitterness and butthurt of Berniebros is almost worth it.
    Contested convention if Biden doesn't make it. Hillary again imo. Not just my conservative pipe dream, she's all they would have left. They'll never let Bernie have the nomination under any cir stance.

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Contested convention if Biden doesn't make it. Hillary again imo. Not just my conservative pipe dream, she's all they would have left. They'll never let Bernie have the nomination under any cir stance.
    Snake, as sharp as a serpent's tooth.

Plissken

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    What do you mean she’s all the have left? I agree they’ll never give it to Bernie in a brokered convention but they’ll go with someone like your girl Elena or Buttplug instead.

The idea that Hillary is first on everyone’s list as a brokered convention candidate is definitely a conservative pipe dream. The only people talking about it are conservatives.

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Got to hand it to the red team.
    They put Trump out there and let him totally fck up.
    Then they show how all the people trying to keep the ship from sinking lavish him with praise much like Fat boy in NK.

Ill still take a rotten corpse over a lying, narcissistic, deranged ball of orange slime.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

If Biden were to pass now, wouldn't Bernie be the only one who COULD reach the 1991(? - sorry, haven't been paying attention to the math of the race) Haven't most of the primaries been delayed/postponed? It shouldn't come to a brokered convention, should it?

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So much so he still cant say how he'll pay for his healthcare for all?

If you're looking for incoherence. Just watch a Trump briefing and presto.
    Hasn't Bernie admitted that he will raise taxes to pay for his healthcare (unlike Warren)?

If you think Biden could talk (and ad lib) for an hour and a half like Trump, I don't know what to say. I've been to one of those rallies (very, very early on when no one took him seriously) and he is quite a dynamic speaker in person - I only imagine he's improved over the years (with more material/practice).

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    If Biden were to pass now, wouldn't Bernie be the only one who COULD reach the 1991(? - sorry, haven't been paying attention to the math of the race) Haven't most of the primaries been delayed/postponed? It shouldn't come to a brokered convention, should it?
    If Biden were to die they’d have someone like Bloomer re-enter the race to make sure Bernie doesn’t reach 1991 just so it can reach a brokered convention.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This is what it really has come down to, tbh...

I think the DNC needs to implode regardless, tbh

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Trump: Fail on Adult
    Fail on Functioning

Biden: Fail on Functioning

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Hasn't Bernie admitted that he will raise taxes to pay for his healthcare (unlike Warren)?

If you think Biden could talk (and ad lib) for an hour and a half like Trump, I don't know what to say. I've been to one of those rallies (very, very early on when no one took him seriously) and he is quite a dynamic speaker in person - I only imagine he's improved over the years (with more material/practice).
    He did fine in the 2 hour democratic debate against Bernie. They each had an hour to talk.

So well in fact Bernie's team was banking on Biden to falter but he didn't. He still lost the next sets of primaries.

It's awkward when people try to play doctor on online boards and actually be serious about it. It's off putting.

: Trump a dynamic speaker..whatever that means

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    This is what it really has come down to, tbh...

I think the DNC needs to implode regardless, tbh
    Only way the DNC is imploding is if the progressive faction goes off and starts its own party. There’s definitely never going to be any scenario where the DNC implodes from the inside. It’s overtly flaunted the fact it’s a corrupt organization the last two election cycles now but no one cares.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yeah I'd be lying if I didn't say this Biden thing is starting to worry me.
    Hows it happened so quickly tho. He needs to nominate a running mate now to just give them control of his campaign lol.

Still speaks volumes to how un-liked Bernie is by the democratic voting populous, however.
    Speaks volumes about the power of electronic voting. Bernie beat Joe in every caucus.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Only way the DNC is imploding is if the progressive faction goes off and starts its own party. There’s definitely never going to be any scenario where the DNC implodes from the inside. It’s overtly flaunted the fact it’s a corrupt organization the last two election cycles now but no one cares.
    It'll take more than a puppet like AOC or a cuck like Bernie to pull that off. They're too scared to even indulge that idea.

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    It'll take more than a puppet like AOC or a cuck like Bernie to pull that off.
    No disagreement from me on that one.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He did fine in the 2 hour democratic debate against Bernie. They each had an hour to talk.

So well in fact Bernie's team was banking on Biden to falter but he didn't. He still lost the next sets of primaries.

It's awkward when people try to play doctor on online boards and actually be serious about it. It's off putting.

He is to his brain dead following.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Speaks volumes about the power of electronic voting. Bernie beat Joe in every caucus.
    By Bernie’s own decree is why we have less caucuses in 2020. They’re more democratic, and he was right.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/fivethi...2020-race/amp/

One of the DNC’s concession to Bernie back in 2016. Caucuses are nothing but trouble and highly suppresses voters.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    By Bernie’s own decree is why we have less caucuses in 2020. They’re more democratic, and he was right.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/fivethi...2020-race/amp/

One of the DNC’s concession to Bernie back in 2016. Caucuses are nothing but trouble and highly suppresses voters.
    I'm not for caucuses. I'm just stating how they highlight the apparent scam that is electronic voting.

Paper ballots with strict laws protecting them is all that's needed.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

The stunning lining up behind Biden in such a short period of time was a thing to behold. I don't know what's more pitiful - the seeming edict from the establishment/top or the falling in line by the voters for this as some have said "half dead corpse." But such is the strong Trump Hate.

Thread Information