Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
    my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The stunning lining up behind Biden in such a short period of time was a thing to behold. I don't know what's more pitiful - the seeming edict from the establishment/top or the falling in line by the voters for this as some have said "half dead corpse." But such is the strong Trump Hate.
    The strategy is stupid for the blue team candidate.
    Don't go after a president during a National/World crisis, let your followers attack him.

Trump has already cemented his legend for the worst leader we could possibly have. The strength of the country in people stepping up goes way beyond the selfish narcissistic character who Again fails in any sort of consistency in wise leadership. People are having to “delicately” sidestep the clown in basically changing what he says. Kellyanne Conway is a professional at changing his words while making sure to praise him.

Its like “his people” are those who have figured out how to handle a small child who throw tantrums.

“It’s ok honey, you are doing just fine.” Then, “okay, how do we deal with his latest up”

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The stunning lining up behind Biden in such a short period of time was a thing to behold. I don't know what's more pitiful - the seeming edict from the establishment/top or the falling in line by the voters for this as some have said "half dead corpse." But such is the strong Trump Hate.
    gotta give props to DNC establishment for such a great propaganda act

they fooled the average democratic lemming good

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    pussyhat media claiming the Coronavirus is a blessing for Biden

Thread Information