Page 104 of 303 FirstFirst ... 45494100101102103104105106107108114154204 ... LastLast
Results 2,576 to 2,600 of 7567
    Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The current approach to dealing with COVID-19 carries significant risks to overall population health and threatens to increase inequities across the country. Aiming to prevent or contain every case of COVID-19 is simply no longer sustainable at this stage in the pandemic. We need to accept that COVID-19 will be with us for some time and to find ways to deal with it.

The current and proposed measures for reopening will continue to disproportionately impact lower income groups, Black and other racialized groups, recent immigrants to Canada, Indigenous peoples and other populations. And it risks significantly harming our children, particularly the very young, by affecting their development, with life-long consequences in terms of education, skills development, income and overall health.

Canada must work to minimize the impact of COVID-19 by using measures that are practical, effective and compatible with our values and sense of social justice. We need to focus on preventing deaths and serious illness by protecting the vulnerable while enabling society to function and thrive.

Elimination of COVID-19 is not a practical objective for Canada until we have a vaccine. While there is hope for a vaccine to be developed soon, we must be realistic about the time it will actually take to develop and evaluate it and then deliver an immunization campaign covering the entire population. We cannot sustain universal control measures indefinitely.

We need to accept that there will be cases and outbreaks of COVID-19. We need localized control measures that are risk-based. We should consistently reassess quarantine and isolation periods, recommendations for physical distancing and non-medical masks, and travel restrictions based on current best evidence and levels of risk.

At the same time we must improve infection prevention and control in long-term care and congregate living settings. We should provide support for people living in the community who need to or choose to isolate when the disease is active, as well as those who have been adversely affected by COVID-19, or the consequences of the public health measures.

Canadians have developed a fear of COVID-19. Going forward, they have to be supported in understanding their true level of risk, and learning how to deal with this disease, while getting on with their lives – back to work, back to school, and back to healthy lives and vibrant, active communities across this country.

We acknowledge the heroic work that has been done in recent months by many across all levels of government and the public and private sector, and the sacrifices that Canadians have made to get to this stage. As we look forward, Canada must balance its response to COVID-19.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Bwahaha pretending to care about the rest of the country as you troll a sports forum from your bunker telling everyone how those layups and set 2s in HS were so awesome BWAHAHAHA

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Bwahaha pretending to care about the rest of the country as you troll a sports forum from your bunker telling everyone how those layups and set 2s in HS were so awesome BWAHAHAHA
    I'm trolling a political forum. And you fell for it. Lol

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Bwahaha thldren, tell me again how much skill shooting those set 2s and layups at 45% were

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Getting really close to 1000 a day again

Update (09 July 2020):::

Trump's Corona Plague dead: 135,794
    Regular Flu dead: 23+k
    Spanish Flu dead: 275k
    Obama's H1N1 Flu dead: 12.5k

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Getting really close to 1000 a day again

Update (09 July 2020):::

Trump's Corona Plague dead: 135,794
    Oh we will be back to 2k a day without a sweat

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Oh we will be back to 2k a day without a sweat

Sadly 1900 will be asympyomatic 50 will be probable and the other 50 will be symptomatic. They will have all had the virus for over a week. Yet here you will be saying how many new cases there are.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Sadly 1900 will be asympyomatic 50 will be probable and the other 50 will be symptomatic. They will have all had the virus for over a week. Yet here you will be saying how many new cases there are.
    No. Deaths 2k deaths a day

Nationwide

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    No. Deaths 2k deaths a day

Nationwide
    This is false. You dont know death date. You dont even know how many people in one state died today. But please. Elaborate.

Tell me how many people died today in texas from covid

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Bwahaha tell us again about those set shot 2s and playong before the 3pt line again

Bwahaha so much skill

Bwahaha sick layups. Skilllllllsss

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Bwahaha tell us again about those set shot 2s and playong before the 3pt line again

Bwahaha so much skill

It's amazing he thinks a death reported a day or two later completely flips the script. That's the whole reason worldmeter provides 3-day and 7-day rolling averages to smooth out the weekend lulls and early week jumps. Such grasping at straws, though I guess if you're a Trump you have been doing it for five years so it's second nature by now.

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Bwahaha so much skill

I was certain this idiot was a teenager...
    Holy fck.... Possibly a 60 yo who never learned basic math.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I was certain this idiot was a teenager...
    Holy fck.... Possibly a 60 yo who never learned basic math.
    Coronavirus infecting millions thread 2 pages back:
    Didn't have a 3 pt line when I played. Every player in high school had to shoot over 45 pct or they didn't play.

Today's nba.

Lolol

#1 pick has to have social media hype because he can't shoot. Llloll anyone could make the NBA with current scrubs.
    bwahahahaha ancient doesn't know basic math and thinks shooting 45% on set shot 2s is "skill"

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Coronavirus infecting millions thread 2 pages back:

bwahahahaha ancient doesn't know basic math and thinks shooting 45% on set shot 2s is "skill"
    I did not even read his posts in the basketball forum.
    He did not have a 3 pt line in Hs.... I know different parts of the country probably adopted the 3 pt line at diff times but this has to make him 60 ish?
    Unbelievable. I have always valued contributions from older folks who know their stuff about the Spurs. Very disappointing.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I did not even read his posts in the basketball forum.
    He did not have a 3 pt line in Hs.... I know different parts of the country probably adopted the 3 pt line at diff times but this has to make him 60 ish?
    Unbelievable. I have always valued contributions from older folks who know their stuff about the Spurs. Very disappointing.
    The 3pt line in HS basketball didn't start until '87 and he was already out of HS by then so he has to be at least in his 50s.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It's amazing he thinks a death reported a day or two later completely flips the script. That's the whole reason worldmeter provides 3-day and 7-day rolling averages to smooth out the weekend lulls and early week jumps. Such grasping at straws, though I guess if you're a Trump you have been doing it for five years so it's second nature by now.
    yeah.

He thinks he's discovered some arcane knowledge about how these stats are collected. We all understand that the death count today doesn't mean that many people died today. We know some of those deaths are anywhere from 2 weeks ago to 2 months ago now just being counted. But what the idiot doesn't understand is that however many people died in the past week are being way, way undercounted, and those stats will backlogged just the same. It evens out.

We know spread and hospitalizations are accelerating, from the increasing positive rate to increasing hospitalizations and to all the stories from frontline workers saying how hospitals in these hotspots are becoming warzones.

No one in their right mind would think deaths are likely to keep trending downward as they were in mid may and june.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    yeah.

He thinks he's discovered some arcane knowledge about how these stats are collected. We all understand that the death count today doesn't mean that many people died today. We know some of those deaths are anywhere from 2 weeks ago to 2 months ago now just being counted. But what the idiot doesn't understand is that however many people died in the past week are being way, way undercounted, and those stats will backlogged just the same. It evens out.

We know spread and hospitalizations are accelerating, from the increasing positive rate to increasing hospitalizations and to all the stories from frontline workers saying how hospitals in these hotspots are becoming warzones.

No one in their right mind would think deaths are likely to keep trending downward as they were in mid may and june.
    Just remember you are dealing with what amounts to a cult at this point. This makes a lot more sense when you view it through that lens.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Sorry Thread for your late sandwich today.

Update (10 July 2020):::

Trump's Corona Plague dead: 136,671

A neverending cycle Trainwreck2100's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Sorry Thread for your late sandwich today.

Update (10 July 2020):::

Trump's Corona Plague dead: 136,671
    Are we sure he asking in an Arizona refrigerator truck

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Update (12 July 2020):::

Trump's Corona Plague dead: 137,782

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Are we sure he asking in an Arizona refrigerator truck
    They wouldn't put him in a truck, tired old bags go straight to the mass graves. Ain't that right, Thread?

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Update (12 July 2020):::

Trump's Corona Plague dead: 137,782
    not real data.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs